Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Unread 04-14-2021, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fensi88 View Post
I cast the chart when I read your question:
14 Apr 2021 TZ = -2.0 5.3700 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=5Li54
As you are Liverpool fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Venus. Unforunatelly Venus is Combust and on last degree. Combustion of any Planet is the greatest misfortune that can be. Venus is on 29 which I often see as being the end of the road in cup competitions. So, I think Liverpool will not win tonight.

Actually I thought of the same even without looking at the chart. Its a tall order. Real Madrid are experts in this competition

Unread 04-14-2021, 10:47 PM

Re: Using astrology, who will win the 2020-21 UEFA Champions League?

Quote:
I cast the chart when I read your question:
14 Apr 2021 TZ = -2.0 5.3700 P.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=5Li54
As you are Liverpool fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Venus. Unforunatelly Venus is Combust and on last degree. Combustion of any Planet is the greatest misfortune that can be. Venus is on 29 which I often see as being the end of the road in cup competitions. So, I think Liverpool will not win tonight.
Real Madrid knocked out Liverpool to reach the Champions League semifinals following a 0-0 draw at Anfield on Wednesday which gave them a 3-1 aggregate victory.
Unread 04-23-2021, 06:09 PM

hello fensi88 i am portuguese and my football team is porto and i would like to know if they will be the champions this year.... they are in second place in the classification..
Unread 04-24-2021, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pp90 View Post
hello fensi88 i am portuguese and my football team is porto and i would like to know if they will be the champions this year.... they are in second place in the classification..

I cast the chart for the moment when I read your question: 24 Apr 2021 TZ = -2.0 6.2300 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=19Ta27
As you are Porto fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Venus. Some other team as there opponent is represented with 7th house ruler Mars.
Venus is Combust and in Fateful degree (in the Degree of the Nodes). In the Degree of the Nodes refers to any planet or significant point that falls in the same degree of the Nodes in any sign. This shows a fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. Next, accidental dignities are in favour of the Mars, so, I think Porto will not be champions of Portuguese Primeira Liga this year.
The Following User Says Thank You to fensi88 For This Useful Post:
pp90 (04-24-2021)
Unread 04-29-2021, 10:54 AM

Hi everybody,
I hope all is well.
I am a PSG fan
I watch the PSG vs Manchester City first leg semi-final of the champions league yesterday and even though they have lost 2-1 in Paris, I thought PSG played better.
My question is will PSG win the second leg in Manchester against Manchester City and qualify for this year's champions league final in Istanbul Turkey?
For my second question is there any chance PSG might win the champions league in Istanbul if they qualify?

Many thanks in advance
Jami

@fensi88 @tengkuhadi @torero
Unread 05-05-2021, 09:06 PM

Manchester City and Chelsea are the two finalists for the 2021 edition of the UEFA Champions League final.

None of Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid nor Liverpool will win it.
Unread 05-13-2021, 07:22 AM

Quote:
I cast the chart for the moment when I read your question: 24 Apr 2021 TZ = -2.0 6.2300 A.M. 20e28 44n49 ASC=19Ta27
As you are Porto fan they are represented with 1st house ruler Venus. Some other team as there opponent is represented with 7th house ruler Mars.
Venus is Combust and in Fateful degree (in the Degree of the Nodes). In the Degree of the Nodes refers to any planet or significant point that falls in the same degree of the Nodes in any sign. This shows a fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. Next, accidental dignities are in favour of the Mars, so, I think Porto will not be champions of Portuguese Primeira Liga this year.
Sporting Lisbon were crowned Portuguese champions this year for the first time since 2002 after a 1-0 win over Boavista.
Paulinho scored the only goal of the game for the hosts, who remain unbeaten and are eight points clear of Porto with two games to play.
Unread 05-13-2021, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Sporting Lisbon were crowned Portuguese champions this year for the first time since 2002 after a 1-0 win over Boavista.
Paulinho scored the only goal of the game for the hosts, who remain unbeaten and are eight points clear of Porto with two games to play.
again a great forecast thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to pp90 For This Useful Post:
fensi88 (05-14-2021)
Unread 05-27-2021, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibeii View Post
Manchester City and Chelsea are the two finalists for the 2021 edition of the UEFA Champions League final.

None of Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid nor Liverpool will win it.
Chelsea win. Chart for match favours underdog
The Following User Says Thank You to socrates For This Useful Post:
Scibeii (05-29-2021)

Tags
astrology, champions, europe, league, uefa