Which House in Horary Signifies The Telepath(s)?

PiscesDream

Hello,

could you please help me to identify the significator for the telepaths in the horary astrology? Is it the 7th house significator?

(I do know that the 11th house in the traditional astrology chart signifies the telepathy.)

Thank you,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

JUPITERASC

Hello,

could you please help me to identify the significator for the telepaths
in the horary astrology?

Is it the 7th house significator?
In Horary Astrology 7th House represents the astrologer :smile:
and
if heavily afflicted the astrologer should pause before proceeding
as the judgement may be impaired or bring them damage.

This is especially so if the 7th-ruler is afflicted in the 10th house
which suggests harm to the professional reputation.

If the horary concerns a 7th house matter, however
the affliction may be describing the situation under consideration
in which case the warning is to proceed with diligence.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h7.html

JUPITERASC

(I do know that the 11th house in the traditional astrology chart signifies the telepathy.)

Thank you,
PiscesDream
:pisces:.
In Horary Astrology 11th house signifies Friends of the querent.
Step-children, when not regarded as one's own (5th from 7th).
The profit or income of a professional endeavour (2nd from 10th).
The mother's money (2nd from 10th).

11th House also signifies Wishes, hopes, and personal aspirations :smile:
Lilly noted that if the querent has a secret wish
but is unwilling to explain what it is
the condition of this house will show
whether or not they are likely to receive what they desire.
He also called it the house of '...comfort and relief...'
and used it to represent places where we gain security and restoration -
such as a safe harbour in shipping charts.
source: Deborah Houlding online FREE HORARY COURSE

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h11.html

blackbery

Do you mean people who are able to receive & transmit messages through telepathy?

That's an 8th/12th House Matter; at least that's what I would use.

te·lep·a·thy

noun
the supposed communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the known senses.

Hello,

could you please help me to identify the significator for the telepaths in the horary astrology? Is it the 7th house significator?

Thank you,

Oddity

In traditional astrology it would be either 3 or 9 (house of the goddess and god, respectively). Look to the chart to see which one might apply in your situation.

If you hire a telepath or consult one, that makes it more of an equal deal, so then the telepath would be 7th house.

tikana

if you are asking if a person is a telepath take him her as 7th if its 7th and see if it has any strong dignitie.

if it iis exalt / domain / 2 minor dignities = YES
anything else = NO

PiscesDream

Hello,

thank you to all:wink:.

I am asking the following question: "Who hired the telepaths?"

There is a group of telepaths living in our building, they (or those who hired them) - are renting one of the apartments here. Someone hired them cca 4 years ago, since then they do harass me (read my mind) 24/7. I do have it confirmed by one psychic and also by a horary question analysis.

They did receive a message in my dream that by harassing me in this way they do go down on on the spiritual ladder (cca 2 years ago), yet they did not stop. I am not going to elaborate on this - it is obvious that unless they are insane or have no real belief in G-d - this does not make any sense.

I did ask a horary question on the subject, yet I am not sure which house signifies the telepaths and which house signifies the person/the people who hired them in the horary (?).

Thank you,

waybread

Well, if you explain it this way-- I'd put them in the 7th house-- of open enemies. Secret enemies are a 12th house matter, which also rules witchcraft and kindred "dark arts."

PiscesDream

Hello Waybread,

thank you, it seems that the most appropriate significators would be the 7th house (the telepaths) and the 10th from the 7th house (the ones who hired them). You have mentioned also the 12th house, I do believe that in this case it is also a very relevant significator.

They did receive a very undisputable message from G-d in my dream that by pursuing this so called "entertainment" they do go down on the spiritual ladder (descending the spiritual staircase down - e.g. from Heaven to H...).

Nevertheless, despite this very eloquent warning (almost two years ago) they did not bother to show some sign of a remorse and to stop.

I do assume that a spiritually evolved person would understand such an eloquent sign from G-d immediately and would not argue with it.

Therefore I do believe that in this case the 12th house might also give us some more clues and background on this whole scenario. ("Who Hired The Telepaths?", Relationship´s section)

Thank you,

Last edited: