Does my husband like my mom and dad?

kai

The question is one but referring to two different people. I wanted to put it as parents but I know that each parent represents a different house. I think 4th house represents the mother while the 10th, the father, so I will try to interpret it that way unless someone who knows horary well can respond with a different interpretation. So in this case, I won't use myself so the question isn't about me, but my husband, which shows him in his house and his own sign. Should I stop here by saying that no he does not? lol or is it not that black and white? My mom is Venus (4th) conjunct north node (not sure what this means) while my dad (10th) is in Cancer. All I see a connection to Venus (mom) though. Any thoughts, please?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_my_husband_like_my_mom_and_dad_hr.62899.2006.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_my_husband_like_my_mom_and_dad_hr.62899.2006.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 26

ElenaJ

Not everyone does agree with assigning the 4th to the mother and the 10th to the father. I do, however, with the 4th being the house of family/home/nurturing which is symbolic of the mother.
So, you say you don't put yourself in the chart, why? You are the querent, asking about your husband and parents.
The ascendent is 0 degrees, which says it is really too soon to tell, things have just changed.
If we consider your mother, she is conjunct strengthening North Node, approaching a trine to Saturn, co-ruler of your husband. So, yes, they do get along well
Your father is mars, at 14 cancer, who does not relate to anyone in the chart. So it is not negative, it is just without a connection.
What is unclear in the chart is moon, who represents the question and is co-ruler of the ascendent, who is you. So why are you approaching a square to Uranus, co-ruler of your husband? According to this, it is you who doesn't get on with him.

IleneK

Premium Member
The question is one but referring to two different people. I wanted to put it as parents but I know that each parent represents a different house. I think 4th house represents the mother while the 10th, the father, so I will try to interpret it that way unless someone who knows horary well can respond with a different interpretation. So in this case, I won't use myself so the question isn't about me, but my husband, which shows him in his house and his own sign. Should I stop here by saying that no he does not? lol or is it not that black and white? My mom is Venus (4th) conjunct north node (not sure what this means) while my dad (10th) is in Cancer. All I see a connection to Venus (mom) though. Any thoughts, please?

Regardless of the viewpoints on the house of the mother and father, traditionally parents in general stilll are the 4th.
Your husband is Saturn, ruler of the 7th.
Your parents are Venus, ruler of the 4th.

Venus applies to trine Saturn. So I would say yes, he does.
With Venus applying in partile exact conjunction with benefic NN, I would say this is a pretty favorable circumstance, Kai. It is nice when that happens.