Love luck low

Aurora27

Hi everyone! I’ve been informed my love life looks pretty gloomy based on my chart. I have a cap stellium as well as descendant in capricorn, right next to Saturn.

Chart here: https://imgur.com/gallery/BLQARAm

The thing is that I want a healthy, functional relationship more than anything. I’m willing to put in the kind of work to become a good partner. It’s both a relief to see so much against me on my chart (“this explains it!”) as well as discouraging because of my goal.

I had a bunch of steady relationships in my early twenties, but I’ve now been single since 2014. I’ve dated here and there and don’t have trouble attracting men, but this never lasts for longer than two months. I can’t develop real feelings and quickly feel repelled/suffocated/turned off. In the rare cases I am interested, there’s something elusive about the guy and they string me along.

I’m hoping for some hope here, essentially, if there is some. Am i doomed based on my chart?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cary2

Banned
Your chart shows that you want a quality relationship more than anything, but you also move toward isolation. I suspect your relationship experience has left you fearful about relationships.

You want an ideal intimacy that rivals mythical proportions, but you also tend to isolate yourself and remain aloof from most groups. Your love life contains some pitfalls, which is not uncommon, but your expectations are very lofty. Your expectations will be hard to meet. You will encounter your share of unreliable people.

According to your chart, your chances increase, I think, if you consider older partners.

Aurora27

Your chart shows that you want a quality relationship more than anything, but you also move toward isolation. I suspect your relationship experience has left you fearful about relationships.

You want an ideal intimacy that rivals mythical proportions, but you also tend to isolate yourself and remain aloof from most groups. Your love life contains some pitfalls, which is not uncommon, but your expectations are very lofty. Your expectations will be hard to meet. You will encounter your share of unreliable people.

According to your chart, your chances increase, I think, if you consider older partners.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply! What you said rings true. I want to ground myself in something more real - yet it’s like teaching myself a skill I never had. I fall deep and so easily feel like I’m at someone else’s mercy. Maybe an older partner will be less likely to rock the boat and the running shoes won’t be as tempting!

AstroPunter86

That's the work of your master Saturn! I've been doing astrology so long that when I look at a Capricorn girl all I see is the planet Saturn... or one of Saturns rings around their head!

That planet puts an inner restriction into your poor people. It represses, restrains and disciplines until you are very fearful and subservient.

I wish you could break out of it but I know that's basically impossible.

And you're right! A mature partner seems perfect for you.