Need advice

ak47

I have got an admit to a foregin university(Germany) and an Indian University, I will complete my course next year August for the German course and for the Indian course the completion will be in 2016. The fee and cost for both is the same.
If i do go for the German course, do i have indicators in my chart which show getting a job and settling down there or in any foreign country?

DOB: 3rd October 1989 time: 12:35 PM
Place: Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra

Undergoing Sade sati peak phase till November 2014

Mahadasha-Antardasha:
Saturn-Moon till July 2014
Saturn-Mars till July/August 2015
Saturn-Rahtu till Mid 2018

Attachments

• AK-chart.jpg
    AK-chart.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 18

RishiRahul

I have got an admit to a foregin university(Germany) and an Indian University, I will complete my course next year August for the German course and for the Indian course the completion will be in 2016. The fee and cost for both is the same.
If i do go for the German course, do i have indicators in my chart which show getting a job and settling down there or in any foreign country?

DOB: 3rd October 1989 time: 12:35 PM
Place: Ahmadnagar, Maharashtra

Undergoing Sade sati peak phase till November 2014

Mahadasha-Antardasha:
Saturn-Moon till July 2014
Saturn-Mars till July/August 2015
Saturn-Rahtu till Mid 2018

I had given a reply before.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=546479#post546479

Is this you?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Yes, but this is a different question. Here I want to know whether settlement in foreign country is possible?

Since your lagna lord is aspecting lagna; also lagna & 4th. lord of D4 is in lagna there are more chances that you will return to your homeland, at a later age even if you go to settle abroad.

The 9th. & 12th lord of D4 in the 4th. house; also 9th & 12th. lord of the rasi chart are conjunct with the 10th lord; while your amatyakarak is the 9th. lord.
This suggests that you will go & remain abroad for many (at least a few years) years for your professional reasons, at least.

RishiRahul

ak47

Since your lagna lord is aspecting lagna; also lagna & 4th. lord of D4 is in lagna there are more chances that you will return to your homeland, at a later age even if you go to settle abroad.

The 9th. & 12th lord of D4 in the 4th. house; also 9th & 12th. lord of the rasi chart are conjunct with the 10th lord; while your amatyakarak is the 9th. lord.
This suggests that you will go & remain abroad for many (at least a few years) years for your professional reasons, at least.

RishiRahul
Thanks a lot for your reply!

I'am really confused whether to go for higher studies at this point of time...what would your suggestion be?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Thanks a lot for your reply!

I'am really confused whether to go for higher studies at this point of time...what would your suggestion be?

Hi,

Thank you for 'thanking' the predictions!

I do not venture to answer certain questions as I use multiple tools like astrology, palmistry & numerology for being sure.

Good luck & thanks,

RishiRahul