Hikaru

the question is simple:
will i find the right person online?
i been to those sites where you are supposed to find your soul-mate
i am not looking for casual dates or anything like that
i want my next relationship to last the rest of my life if possible

so i made the question, and this is the horary

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so.. does it seem like i will find my long lasting partner?

also, what else do you see there about this matter?

thank you in advance for your answer

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-I'll delineate using the Lot of Marriage (for long term love relationships)

-LOM falls @ 27 Libra:
a) in querent's 6th house = - testimony
b) querent = Venus; LOM significator = Venus; Venus flows toward the LOM = + testimony
c) querent co-significator Moon flows toward the LOM = + testimony
d) Mars, lord of the 7th whole sign house (marriage house) is in same sign as the LOM and flows toward the LOM in that sign = + testimony
-querent's house of communications = 3rd house which = Cancer which = Moon as significator: Moon flows toward the LOM in the chart = + testimony

I would have to say that indications are favorable for success in this endeavor-best wishes:biggrin:!

Timing estimation:
querent significator to quesited significator, ie, Venus to Mars in the chart (not in an ephemeris), = 4 signs = 4 time units; with fixed signs on the angles, this would be at least 4 months, but personally I think this might be too soon; so I'll go with the al-Biruni zodiacal time-frames for Libra (the sign in which the POM and quesited Mars are both posited) and say, approximately 8 months (maybe 4 months of the Venus to Mars PLUS 8 months of al-Biruni estimate, so perhaps up to 1 year) from the date of this question.

Last edited:

Hikaru

wow, thank you DR

i am being realistic on those places, but with this, i have more hopes how, I'll keep myself open, also i have made my profile very clear, i really hope now that i will find someone, just one, within this planet we call earth.