Sister life, marriage and job problem.

Deep03

Namaskar,
This is the query related to my elder sister.
She is now 31 old and unmarried,my mother is trying so hard to get her married from so many past years and its has not be successful due to different reasons at time.earlier she said she want to get stable in career and then sometimes after just not get ready to get married and even don't want to see prospect groom profile.
She has always been against all this thing.
Last year she left her job in February, saying i was not satisfied with my job and after me forcing her to join again in new job she joined one in September.
Since lockdown happened she is not doing work to home and she is not paid any salary and she said to my mom that i will resign after the lockdown.

I can't understand what is wrong with her it is been a repetitive process, why she not getting satisfied with job and why is she so against getting married.

My father had a heart attack in January this year.

I live Abroad I can't support my mom in this ordeal as my dad take no role in her marriage problem nor her career problem, and we can't give him so much tension.

Today my mom was crying on phone as she has loan on a property,she and my sis pay together.
And she took a earlier retirement this month only and she is sad that all the money she will get will go in the loan repayment.
My sister told me that she want to visit a physiatrist and just bcoz of lockdown it is not happening.
I am so worried for her.

I want to know why is this happening.
When is this problem of my sister will end and she will get married.
Since i am also unmarried just because she has to get married off first.

We are so stressed she doesn't listen to my parents at all.

Please help.

Her details

D.o.b - 1/02/1989
Time- 10:38 am
Place- delhi,india.

Virinchi

Her past (before 2018) is still haunting her mind.
She needs good counselling and motivation.
Marriage is still difficult but atleast she can work after few months to support herself and family.
She will continue to have trouble at work though

Deep03

Her past (before 2018) is still haunting her mind.
She needs good counselling and motivation.
Marriage is still difficult but atleast she can work after few months to support herself and family.
She will continue to have trouble at work though

Dear virinchi,

My mother even want her to see a physiatrist as she do not share what is wrong with us, she even don't talk to me because i am the one who always push her for marriage and last time when i went to india in july i pushed and motivated her for getting a job.

Her past in what sense??
She had never been in a relationship ever, we have even asked if she like someone so we will het her married her there but she say no she never liked anyone or have a boyfriend.
When is marriage possible ??
And any remedies we can do to make things happen.
In my family everything is there, just peace is not there..so much stress all of us are have.

Thanks and regards.

mathur_dinesh

She has entered the major-period of Venus from the end of April/2018. She will get married in this major-period which lasts for twenty years but in this marriage the role of a younger sibling will have be crucial. The marriage may not be very happy. Marriage may take place in 2021-2022. Her spouse may be from her work place.

Deep03

She has entered the major-period of Venus from the end of April/2018. She will get married in this major-period which lasts for twenty years but in this marriage the role of a younger sibling will have be crucial. The marriage may not be very happy. Marriage may take place in 2021-2022. Her spouse may be from her work place.
Sir,
If the marriage is not that happy, what can we do to avoid things and make it happy.
And what about the job thing,why is she acting like this.not listening to anyone and just last year also she left job and again she is doing the same.
Thanks and regards.

Deep03

Sir, plz reply to this.
What you meant by the role of a younger sibling will have be crucial.
Bcoz i always ask her about her job and marriage thing we don't even literally talk to each other its been months i have called her or msgd her.
I am the only younger sibling..what is my role in here ?

Thanks.