Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

You've mentioned that before. I have two Sense of Purpose placements (I think the other is Moon in Pisces??). I wonder if they compete with each other or are at odds. My Aries Sun is square Cap AC-Neptune-Uranus (although the orb for Uranus is kinda far). Otherwise, my Aries Sun doesn't aspect anything else I think.

Does that influence the Sense of Purpose more? How do you see the 12/12 placements playing out with the whole chart and planetary aspects? Like what I mean is that the placement indicates an overarching sense of purpose for the native (do you mean by the native or for the native btw?), but is the nature of that purpose articulated by the way that planetary placement interacts and aspects the rest of the chart?

The Aries Sun kinda confused petosiris when he looked at it from his astro perspective with no outer planets. lol Wish that dude would come back! Miss my friend :sad:

Definitely interacts. In fact, 12/12 is just an addition to more standard techniques. It changes the Dignities as usually listed, and includes the 3 Outermosts in a coherent pattern instead of haphazard opinion.
It would be by the native regarding Sense of Purpose, and for the native when it comes to Sense of Direction--that's a good way to distinguish them from each other.
Sun square Asc is always problematic, since both involve personal energy. In 12/12, the Ascendant is about energy-in, and the Sun is about energy-out, meaning how it's most effectively utilized. So, with Cap as the Facilitating-sign for Aries, your Aries Sun is dependent on Capricorn qualities for its energy supply. There's a saying by Lao Tzu that might stand you in good stead: "Never outrun your supply-line".
I think an Aries Sense of Purpose is about innovation and creativity, but yours has to be up to snuff according to Capricorn. Your Pisces Moon Sense of Purpose can't go up against that, but with Neptune, Domicle-ruler of Pisces, in Capricorn, it will find a way to express itself by deferring to your Aries Sun, which defers to your Cap Asc. Mars in Pisces will help with that, by connecting your Aries Sun to your Pisces Moon. You're a "work in progress"! :biggrin:

Edit: Although I never really applied 12/12 to peto's Chart, I see him as both highly Catalytic in the realm of thought, and a Facilitator as well. If he's really gone deep into a religious frame of mind, I'm sure he's shaking things up there, as well.

Last edited:

Lykanized

I feel like everything is finally going on a good path for me. I’ve been opening new perspectives like mad within myself for the past 2 months. I believe it’s because that’s when I finally cut my ties with opioids. So after that, I’ve had a lot of catching up to do. While addicted, I learned many things, but I needed to put them into action to be able to truly understand the transformation in supposed to go to. The transformation in going through is one of self mastery. I wasn’t able to do that when addicted of course

I realize since I’ve been here almost all of what I talk about is this transformation, but because of the nature of myself and my life, there’s literally only two paths my life could take: one of absolute ruin, or one of absolute beauty. And I don’t want to die. I can already sense I’ve put myself on a path I can’t get off of anymore because I made the choice to embrace evwrything and stop fighting what I’m supposed to become

I’m able to focus more too. I can focus on martial arts, I can focus on art, I can focus on poetry, I can focus on writing and collecting my thoughts, I can focus on all levels of creativity as creativity is one of most important thing to me in life

And I’ve been meeting so many cool beautiful people all of whom are also creative and want to change the world

Lykanized

I feel like everything is finally going on a good path for me. I’ve been opening new perspectives like mad within myself for the past 2 months. I believe it’s because that’s when I finally cut my ties with opioids. So after that, I’ve had a lot of catching up to do. While addicted, I learned many things, but I needed to put them into action to be able to truly understand the transformation in supposed to go to. The transformation in going through is one of self mastery. I wasn’t able to do that when addicted of course

I realize since I’ve been here almost all of what I talk about is this transformation, but because of the nature of myself and my life, there’s literally only two paths my life could take: one of absolute ruin, or one of absolute beauty. And I don’t want to die. I can already sense I’ve put myself on a path I can’t get off of anymore because I made the choice to embrace evwrything and stop fighting what I’m supposed to become

I’m able to focus more too. I can focus on martial arts, I can focus on art, I can focus on poetry, I can focus on writing and collecting my thoughts, I can focus on all levels of creativity as creativity is one of most important thing to me in life

And I’ve been meeting so many cool beautiful people all of whom are also creative and want to change the world
I suppose my solar return chart from hell has been good to me. I mean I’ve definitely gone through some horrible ****, but I’m able to handle it all. I’ve felt the greatest bliss of my life as well

Lykanized

Also I accidentally got high as all hell last Saturday. It felt like my mind was shattering and shredding for hours and hours and at the peak, my body was starting to calm down but I had this very weird but intriguing experience wherein suddenly the entire multiverse and every secret of life and existence and... everything were revealed to me. The visceral sensation was that everything I perceive to be larger than me is actually infinitesimally smaller than me. I could think of anything and it would appear in front of me and I could touch it and hold it, including the universe itself which was very weird. It was all collected into what appeared like a smooth pebble and there were several others as well

I could also see a timeline of my life. I had the sensation that I was also much larger than my life like it was something tiny I could just grab and swish around in my fingers and understand

But I didn’t enjoy the feeling. The feeling was that I could understand and grasp everything, but because of that, it felt like nothing

I dearly hope it was simply a high vision, but when I got there, I had memories of being there before come to me so it makes me wonder if that’s what it’s like outside our physicality

I believe at the time I was peering at it through my physical self which is why it was so unpleasant tho

Lykanized

Also I accidentally got high as all hell last Saturday. It felt like my mind was shattering and shredding for hours and hours and at the peak, my body was starting to calm down but I had this very weird but intriguing experience wherein suddenly the entire multiverse and every secret of life and existence and... everything were revealed to me. The visceral sensation was that everything I perceive to be larger than me is actually infinitesimally smaller than me. I could think of anything and it would appear in front of me and I could touch it and hold it, including the universe itself which was very weird. It was all collected into what appeared like a smooth pebble and there were several others as well

I could also see a timeline of my life. I had the sensation that I was also much larger than my life like it was something tiny I could just grab and swish around in my fingers and understand

But I didn’t enjoy the feeling. The feeling was that I could understand and grasp everything, but because of that, it felt like nothing

I dearly hope it was simply a high vision, but when I got there, I had memories of being there before come to me so it makes me wonder if that’s what it’s like outside our physicality

I believe at the time I was peering at it through my physical self which is why it was so unpleasant tho
And while I was there, the experience I was having wasn’t an emotional one, it wasn’t in words either. I wasn’t thinking in words, but impressions. These impressions were so rich tho that the entirety of all existence could be understood by an impression

We can understand impressions and think without language, but this was far vaster than anything humanly possible

If there’s a discrepancy, it’s because I was split in two I think. My body and my soul. My body was freaking out, but my soul was cool, but I could feel both simultaneously and separately if that’s possible

I had memories of being there before, but those memories weren’t accessible to me once I came back down to Earth. It has happened several other times on a different drug, but this time, since I knew it would all be inconceivable to me while not high and I’d possibly forget it all, I purposely took a snapshot of everything

Last edited:

david starling

I suppose my solar return chart from hell has been good to me. I mean I’ve definitely gone through some horrible ****, but I’m able to handle it all. I’ve felt the greatest bliss of my life as well

This is great news! You should consider the possibility that you've actually changed "Life-paths", as I refer to them. It happens due to necessity. Happened to me when I was 22. It was change or die. My SR chart when I turned 23 right after help me make the change. I see myself as having gone from a more vulnerable Placidus chart to a tougher Whole-sign one. You might want to see if that's something you can relate to now.
Also, maybe you should change your avatar to celebrate your newfound independence. Something to represent your new self. :biggrin:

Lykanized

Also, when I was a child, I’d have these moments when I’d focus very intensely on a specific concept that’s ‘beyond us’, for me, that was typically infinity. The concept of infinity. If I focused hard enough, for a multi second I could understand things in the same fashion and that feeling was the same feeling I got when I was in that space. Which again leads me to believe perhaps it was a little peer into something real

Lykanized

This is great news! You should consider the possibility that you've actually changed "Life-paths", as I refer to them. It happens due to necessity. Happened to me when I was 22. It was change or die. My SR chart when I turned 23 right after help me make the change. I see myself as having gone from a more vulnerable Placidus chart to a tougher Whole-sign one. You might want to see if that's something you can relate to now.
Also, maybe you should change your avatar to celebrate your newfound independence. Something to represent your new self. :biggrin:
I think I did change lifepaths because the other one..I would definitely have ended up dead and if not, I’d not achieve a single dream of mine. Instead I’m beginning to see that I’m capable of doing anything. Sounds cheesy, but it’s actually a very profound realization for me especially having gone most of my life feeling weak and incapable

I often wonder how things like this work... I could see clearly everything happening was pushing me into the new path and trying to get me to make the choice, but I wonder what would’ve happened if I hadn’t made the choice. I wonder if at some point an individual is ever too far gone

My whole sign chart doesn’t really change much except my Lilith goes to the 8th house and I don’t think I want that there lmao. Granted I don’t really want it in the 7th either but que sera sera

What do you think of Draconic charts? I find them really intriguing and I actually enjoy looking st that in conjunction with my natal chart because they’re so different and I think they do represent two sides of me very well, tho that could be coincidence

Lol maybe I’ll change my avatar. If I get the sudden desire to, I will. I have been growing tired of this image but I haven’t found another one just yet

Ukpoohbear

Thank you!
Yeah things have been busy but honestly I feel like they’ve been busy nonstop for 5 years or so. How about you? How have you been?

There’s nothing greater than being busy on the inside! Things have been a bit more stable on the inside but I had a stressful last month with outside works things but it’s been pretty ok apart from that, hopefully things are back to being more balanced. Glad you’re back!

david starling

There’s nothing greater than being busy on the inside! Things have been a bit more stable on the inside but I had a stressful last month with outside works things but it’s been pretty ok apart from that, hopefully things are back to being more balanced. Glad you’re back!

What do you think about SCU declaring his departure?

moonkat235

What category of western cinema describes those that are relevant, intelligent, funny, insightful without actually partaking of or disseminating the evil of the world they illuminate? For example, both of Jordan Peele's movies come pretty close, but not sure if there's a category used to describe film in terms of the particular effect on the viewer.

The Joker also looks sort of interesting.

I really like Jordan peele’s movie, Get Out, but I haven’t seen the movie, Us, yet.

Haven’t heard much about the Joker, but my friend saw it and said I’d like it.