When will I recieve my payment?

vivpad

tTDz0m0.jpg

I had designed a website for my client and he was delaying the payment. So I casted horary chart to determine the timing.
Note that, I got this work from a third person. So the client will pay him after which that third person will deduct his 25% commission and pay me my amount. So client will not directly pay me.
18.Sept.2017 > 18.39 > Mumbai, India

Asc. Lord Jupiter and Moon represents me.
Even though third person is involved, I thought 7th cusp represents whoever is going to pay me. so 8th = his money ruled by Mars represents payment. Moon is going to perfect conjoin Mars in 6 degrees, so I thought 6 days is the timing, so was expecting my payment on 24 September. But actually I got payment today morning on 4 October. 16 days after the query. What shows the timing of 16 days. Moon and Saturn square is 16 degrees apart. Why does Saturn represent payment? He paid me a little less than the amount quoted.

Last edited:

Sunrise

tTDz0m0.jpg

I had designed a website for my client and he was delaying the payment. So I casted horary chart to determine the timing.
Note that, I got this work from a third person. So the client will pay him after which that third person will deduct his 25% commission and pay me my amount. So client will not directly pay me.
18.Sept.2017 > 18.39 > Mumbai, India

Asc. Lord Jupiter and Moon represents me.
Even though third person is involved, I thought 7th cusp represents whoever is going to pay me. so 8th = his money ruled by Mars represents payment. Moon is going to perfect conjoin Mars in 6 degrees, so I thought 6 days is the timing, so was expecting my payment on 24 September. But actually I got payment today morning on 4 October. 16 days after the query. What shows the timing of 16 days. Moon and Saturn square is 16 degrees apart. Why does Saturn represent payment? He paid me a little less than the amount quoted.

dear vivpad very good chart for example....
But actually I got payment today morning on 4 October. 16 days after the query. What shows the timing of 16 days.

rafaella

There is 4 degree difference in this chart, not 6. Moon at 4.44 and Mars at 8.21.But yeah that was incorrect too.

Timing is not always straightforward. However, we can also look at Venus and Mars in this chart. Mars because it rules other people's money 8th house, Venus because it rules the 2nd, your possession. 2nd is what you own, or it can be inbox when we talk about communication. So when asking when someone will send me money, we need aspect between their 2nd and either ASC ruler or 2nd house ruler. yeah Moon too might work.

The day you received payment, Venus and Mars formed a conjunction, they were exact on 5th October really. But they were within 1 degrees of each other on 4th. Lilly often used the current ephemeris to predict when something may happen rather than degrees in the chart.

Hope that helps!

Vyri

Banned
Work done for the client is a 6th house venue ruled of Virgo lord Mercury proprietor whom additionally is lord of letter's. Moon facilitates; will make TOL; first contacting other people's money Mars in Virgo & trine Pluto (truely the planet of other people's money collectively) As mentioned work is a 6th house venue ruled of Virgo- Lord Mercury has recently confirmed recognition of that prospect by conjunction with Mars. He will make connection to other people's money Pluto with a trine. Moon collects the light..meets up with Mercury, dignifies the fluidity to reception of letter. Mercury=the actual letter (topic of expectancy in the question) received representing the payment for the 'work' (Mars-Mercury) in 16 increments of timing shown in the chart as exact degrees away from the Sun (individual recognized-identity-for the work); Mercury does not actually meet up with the Sun in the sign Virgo. It is Moon-Mercury-=timing.

Mercury is exalted in subject matter of letter's & work well done; still within the same sign of the identity Sun; prestige.

Note Gemini takes up two house's; one of timing 4th deposing Moon and the natural realm-3rd (letter in the post); androgynous Mercury is the designer of timing.:whistling::wink:

All the best
Vyri
My 2 cents worth

Last edited: