Shani mahadasha and Sade saati together

ak47

Hi all,
I was doing some analysis of my charts and found out that iam undergoing Shani Mahadasha together with Sade Sati (2nd phase). Is this position bad ? From what i have read, the effects of sade saati are greatly amplified if it occurs during the Shani Mahadasha. Also, during saade saati, it has been said that loss of a loved one can occur as well. Iam not able to analyse these things from my chart due to my inexperience, but last 5-6 years has been bad for me on personal as well as professional fronts. Is it going to get worse ?
Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_ak_hp.69532.23418.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_ak_hp.69532.23418.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 17

dr. farr

All depends entirely upon the natal condition of Saturn-whether it is a functional benefic or a functional malefic. If a functional benefic then the Saturn return and sade saati would be beneficial times; if a functional malefic, then of course these would be difficult times.
It's really not a simple, cut-and-dried situation: ashtakavarga analysis holds the best key (in my opinion)...The book "Saadhe-Saati: a Balanced View", by K.N. Rao, is highly recommended for enlightenment regarding this subject...