Age 33 and Solar Return

princemob

That screaming is you working subconsciously on the energy between these two directions in life, the past and your future, resisting the future for the comfort of the known past. "Whether or not you consciously work on the lessons, events in our lives are likely to force us to confront them." That is what is front and center for you right now. And you don't learn it all at once. When you understand your path and catch yourself reacting in old ways, you'll make a conscious decision to choose differently.

I have SN in Virgo and NN in Pieces. I use to strive for perfection in myself and others. I learned to be more understanding, compassionate and patient.

Moondance

I did some further reading on the NN in the 12th and I am feeling a bit more confused. Sometimes I feel like I should be pushing forward and working hard to achieve the things I want and need, but it doesn't work anymore. However, just sitting back and going with the flow doesn't seem to work well either, which is what I read is mostly what I am supposed to be doing. Of course there are other things at play, but it feels like I am being held in some type of holding place for some unknown reason. It's as if I am cut-off. I have no problem being a lone wolf and independent, but at the same time I feel like I should be out there doing things. It's so weird. Also, I hope this does not indicate a life of problematic relationships or where I give and give and get used up. It's not worth it !

Moondancing

Premium Member
I did some further reading on the NN in the 12th and I am feeling a bit more confused. Sometimes I feel like I should be pushing forward and working hard to achieve the things I want and need, but it doesn't work anymore. However, just sitting back and going with the flow doesn't seem to work well either, which is what I read is mostly what I am supposed to be doing. Of course there are other things at play, but it feels like I am being held in some type of holding place for some unknown reason. It's as if I am cut-off. I have no problem being a lone wolf and independent, but at the same time I feel like I should be out there doing things. It's so weird.

Your planets are in square and so that will make it a challenging time. Plus Pluto/Saturn is a heavy aspect. I wonder how much the conditioning of our society toward a fast pace life leaves one feeling left out if you disconnect. With all that 9th house emphasis, study a philosophy that will help as you delve deep into your psyche. Or take classes and gain new skills.

Also, I hope this does not indicate a life of problematic relationships or where I give and give and get used up. It's not worth it !

Doing the inner work and understanding why you are attracting problem relationships will go a long way to meeting people who are not needy and have also developed a deep spiritual practice.

I'm coming down with a cold and will disconnect from posting for a while. I will be very interested to hear how that eclipse and Pluto/Saturn treats you. :) I'm afraid everyone is going to marked significantly in some way with this aspect.

princemob

Your planets are in square and so that will make it a challenging time. Plus Pluto/Saturn is a heavy aspect. I wonder how much the conditioning of our society toward a fast pace life leaves one feeling left out if you disconnect. With all that 9th house emphasis, study a philosophy that will help as you delve deep into your psyche. Or take classes and gain new skills.

Doing the inner work and understanding why you are attracting problem relationships will go a long way to meeting people who are not needy and have also developed a deep spiritual practice.

I'm coming down with a cold and will disconnect from posting for a while. I will be very interested to hear how that eclipse and Pluto/Saturn treats you. :) I'm afraid everyone is going to marked significantly in some way with this aspect.

Oh, I hope you feel better soon Moondancing ! Sending you some good and positive energy :love:

Interestingly enough, I'll be some classes for the next 8 weeks exploring a lot of old wounds and patterns. I also learned about jewelry making as well as learning how to crochet while in the hospital. It was great !

princemob

Just a bit of an update, but I am feeling such a release and relief and I don't know how to explain it. I realize I have been taking things way too seriously and it's a wonderful release. I actually feel like the relationship I had was some type of karmic clearing that needed to happen. They have since sent me an email saying they feel so bad and horrible about how they have hurt me. I was angry before, but I am actually somewhat thankful for the experience and relieved I've have had it. I am thinking the next trip I will take will be to Peru for a spiritual retreat and to get all of my preconceived fears, notions, and beliefs blown up. I am excited !

Moondancing

Premium Member
Peru! I'm jealous. :) Vipassana meditation is an excellent practice. They might have a 10 day retreat in your area. https://www.dhamma.org/ is a good source. Many people find they go several times a year. In Peru, I'd make it a month long retreat at least. That's where you make some real progress.

So glad to hear your doing well and planning your next adventure. :)

Moondance

princemob

Peru! I'm jealous. :) Vipassana meditation is an excellent practice. They might have a 10 day retreat in your area. https://www.dhamma.org/ is a good source. Many people find they go several times a year. In Peru, I'd make it a month long retreat at least. That's where you make some real progress.

So glad to hear your doing well and planning your next adventure. :)

Moondance

I will check it out ! I am so open to any and every type of healing. It's an exciting time. I feel the universe will surprise me. :biggrin:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I will check it out ! I am so open to any and every type of healing. It's an exciting time. I feel the universe will surprise me. :biggrin:

Weeeeee, lol. Trust me though, life if going to knock you around a bit before it's all done. :) I like to think of the practice as putting money in the bank. The more you put into your mental health, it's like a safety net when a crisis happens. there is a lot of mental strength to draw on. Nothing more precious than the joy for living you are experiencing. :joyful:

Moondance

princemob

Weeeeee, lol. Trust me though, life if going to knock you around a bit before it's all done. :) I like to think of the practice as putting money in the bank. The more you put into your mental health, it's like a safety net when a crisis happens. there is a lot of mental strength to draw on. Nothing more precious than the joy for living you are experiencing. :joyful:

Moondance

You are so right ! I feel like finally and truly addressing my mental health is giving me a beautiful and strong foundation. I think a lot of blockages will be resolved. I even thought about trying ayahuasca to go really deep into my healing. I never thought I would want to try something like that, but beliefs I have held about myself and the world are really morphing and becoming less restrictive. I talked to my dad about it and he's so supportive about everything so that's great ! In fact, he's on his own journey with healing and it is beautiful ! :happy:

Moondancing

Premium Member
You are so right ! I feel like finally and truly addressing my mental health is giving me a beautiful and strong foundation. I think a lot of blockages will be resolved. I even thought about trying ayahuasca to go really deep into my healing. I never thought I would want to try something like that, but beliefs I have held about myself and the world are really morphing and becoming less restrictive. I talked to my dad about it and he's so supportive about everything so that's great ! In fact, he's on his own journey with healing and it is beautiful ! :happy:

Ayahuasca sounds like a great opportunity! I know someone who did something similar and they said it was the best experience of their life and had a very positive effect.

Clicking with your dad, how great is that?!

Cheers!

MD

princemob

Ayahuasca sounds like a great opportunity! I know someone who did something similar and they said it was the best experience of their life and had a very positive effect.

Clicking with your dad, how great is that?!

Cheers!

MD

That's what I heard ! I have been doing a lot of researching and watching some documentaries and it is something I absolutely am intent on trying. I feel this ties into my 9th house and/or 8th house somehow. Also, I am in a personal year 7 which is all about healing and such. Everything is pointing to me healing ! :happy:

Yes, clicking with my dad is awesome ! I might even be able to convince him to try ayahuasca with me. He's been doing some alternative healing methods to strenghten his body even more. It's so nice being able to talk with him about ayahuasca and even psilocybin therapy without getting weird looks haha. :lol:

princemob

I feel I should give an update about what's going on here !
Well, I am getting closer and closer to moving to Amsterdam. I've been moving on with my life and while I really loved/love my ex, I am realizing it's not good and they are sick and it was just a lot of pain. I have been making so much progress in therapy and healing. I have also met someone that is probably the person of my dreams. They treat me so beautifully and it is incredible. Also they are familiar with my ex as there are mutual friends and it was really interesting to hear another perspective. As for my music, I have hit an incredible all new high for monthly listeners. With fashion, I was showing my sketches to someone and it turns out they work at Vogue US, which I verified. They gave me so many tips and we are now in touch everyday. Life feels good !! :happy:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I feel I should give an update about what's going on here !
Well, I am getting closer and closer to moving to Amsterdam. I've been moving on with my life and while I really loved/love my ex, I am realizing it's not good and they are sick and it was just a lot of pain. I have been making so much progress in therapy and healing. I have also met someone that is probably the person of my dreams. They treat me so beautifully and it is incredible. Also they are familiar with my ex as there are mutual friends and it was really interesting to hear another perspective. As for my music, I have hit an incredible all new high for monthly listeners. With fashion, I was showing my sketches to someone and it turns out they work at Vogue US, which I verified. They gave me so many tips and we are now in touch everyday. Life feels good !! :happy:

So glad to hear from you! Have been wondering how you were doing. Had a feeling you were being inspired and making changes. You are a delightful man and deserve having someone in your life that can love you back.

Music and fashion, both high intensity and high competition, sounds like life is going to be in the fast lane for you. :happy:

Dream big!

MoonDance

princemob

So glad to hear from you! Have been wondering how you were doing. Had a feeling you were being inspired and making changes. You are a delightful man and deserve having someone in your life that can love you back.

Music and fashion, both high intensity and high competition, sounds like life is going to be in the fast lane for you. :happy:

Dream big!

MoonDance

Aww thank you so so much !! Yes, I am feeling so happy and blessed right now and feeling so love. My ex sent me a message and said they were trying to heal after giving me their heart, but that they were happy I was dating even though i never told them I was. It sounded as if they were upset, but it also felt manipulative to me. Anyway, I am so happy and as a result, attracted one of the sweetest persons I have ever met in my life. We hit it off so well ! :love:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Aww thank you so so much !! Yes, I am feeling so happy and blessed right now and feeling so love. My ex sent me a message and said they were trying to heal after giving me their heart, but that they were happy I was dating even though i never told them I was. It sounded as if they were upset, but it also felt manipulative to me. Anyway, I am so happy and as a result, attracted one of the sweetest persons I have ever met in my life. We hit it off so well ! :love:

Women are never happy about being replace by another woman! Nice that you have moved on.

Last edited:

niksadon

Hello everyone !
I would love to get some insight on my solar return that is coming up in a couple of weeks. This past year has been tough and full of surprises including meeting someone and us falling in love before I found out that they had a drug addiction that was serious. I never dealt with anything like that in my life and tried to help and support as much as I could. That relationship is on a break and, surprisingly, not by my choice.

Anyway, I am just wondering if anyone sees anything major that could happen, good or bad ? I would greatly appreciate it. I've attached my chart with my natal chart on the inside and my solar return chart on the outside. Thank you so much !

It happens sometimes. Even the map may not see all the nuances and cases that await you in life. You need to draw a conclusion from what happened and move on with your life.

Last edited:

princemob

So an update here after so long.
I’ve moved to Amsterdam ! I am super happy here. Furthermore, my ex and reconciled and have been going strong for several months. We are in therapy together in addition to doing our own individual therapies. We in fact are moving in together and things are really working out so well !

Moondancing

Premium Member
So an update here after so long.
I’ve moved to Amsterdam ! I am super happy here. Furthermore, my ex and reconciled and have been going strong for several months. We are in therapy together in addition to doing our own individual therapies. We in fact are moving in together and things are really working out so well !

Great news! That was such a rough few years for you. Sounds like you are reaping the rewards of deep work on yourself and with your sweetheart! May life continue to smile in your direction.

MoonDance