New Here, I have a tremendously red chart

Hello all, I am a Aries Sun, Cancer Moon, and Libra Rising. I have 6 tsquares in my natal chart! I came here for some help and feedback on my natal chart that is basically just made of a ton of red triangles. lol.

JUPITERASC

Re: 6 t-squares, what does this mean?

I am a Aries Sun, Cancer Moon, and Libra Rising. My natal chart consists of at least 6 t-squares!

Is this normal, Please read my chart, I am dying for some feedback.

http://imgur.com/a/QZj8T
ASPECT PATTERNS

When three or more planets are connected to each other by aspect,
they form a pattern with a meaning of its own.

'T' SQUARE:

asptsq.gif
Two planets in opposition are both in square to a third planet.
This brings tension and sharp, pressing problems
the result of which may be great energy
and consequently a better than average chance of success throughout life.

When interpreting a T' Square
all the factors involved
- planets, signs and houses
- must be taken separately
and then built up into a picture of the choices, difficulties and solutions
which each planet suggests.

When the 'T' Square is in:

Cardinal Signs, there is exceptional dynamism and energy;

Fixed Signs, people may be excessively stubborn
fighting personal battles to the bitter end.

Mutable Signs, they may try to solve, or even avoid
the problems associated with the 'T' Square by being flexible and adaptable.

FREE
INTRODUCTION TO ASPECTS AND CHART SHAPING IN ASTROLOGY
by Nicholas Campion
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/aspects2.html :smile:

I had someone tell me that t-squares only count if it's planets involved not specific houses (like midheaven, ascendant) or comets like chiron. I have t-squares, and lots of them but most of them involve 2 planets and either my midheaven or ascendant, or the comet chiron. Do they still count as a t-square or was this person right in saying that all three have to be actual planets to qualify?

katydid

I had someone tell me that t-squares only count if it's planets involved not specific houses (like midheaven, ascendant) or comets like chiron. I have t-squares, and lots of them but most of them involve 2 planets and either my midheaven or ascendant, or the comet chiron. Do they still count as a t-square or was this person right in saying that all three have to be actual planets to qualify?

The only basic T-squares in your chart [ which involve planets, not angles or asteroids] are the ones which are squaring your Aries Sun.

The tightest one is Moon opposed Uranus/Neptune, with the apex being the square to Sun in Aries in the 6th.

Chiron and Jupiter sandwich the Moon, making it a bit more complicated, emotionally.

I would also consider the Mercury Squaring your Saturn as part of a Grand Square, [Grand Cross] because it is so tight. Mercury opposed Ascendant/Saturn opposed MC. [But only if you are certain about the time of birth. ]

You do have a lot of squares. But you also have a whole lot of trines. So it can be a positive thing overall.

Squares do create tension. But tension creates change/progress/growth. So you do have impetus to grow and improve your life.:sideways:

The only basic T-squares in your chart [ which involve planets, not angles or asteroids] are the ones which are squaring your Aries Sun.

The tightest one is Moon opposed Uranus/Neptune, with the apex being the square to Sun in Aries in the 6th.

Chiron and Jupiter sandwich the Moon, making it a bit more complicated, emotionally.

I would also consider the Mercury Squaring your Saturn as part of a Grand Square, [Grand Cross] because it is so tight. Mercury opposed Ascendant/Saturn opposed MC. [But only if you are certain about the time of birth. ]

You do have a lot of squares. But you also have a whole lot of trines. So it can be a positive thing overall.

Squares do create tension. But tension creates change/progress/growth. So you do have impetus to grow and improve your life.:sideways:

Thanks for your insight and yeah, it's what my mom told me is on my birth certificate so I'm sure of the time. I just choose touse the Vehlow house method instead of Placidus because I find it much more of an accurate description of me personally with the planet in house placements. I was also wondering about my 3 main signs, the sun, ascendant, and moon. The sun in Aires squares the Cancer moon and opposes the Libra rising. The libra rising is also in Via combusta at 22 libra. Do you think this shows any type of specific ?