I feel this is an important period for me, can someone shed some light ?

Hsar

So I'm 27 yr old girl, have strugled with anxiety and depression in the recent past, and Im slowly getting through it. Everything about this period screams 'important changes' to me. I am a still a student but I have no clue what do do with my life. I broke my engagement with my boyfriend (we've been together 5 yrs) because it just didn't feel right anymore, even though I still think he is a wonderfull person and hated to hurt him - of course now Im wondering if I have made the right decision.

So basically my questions are: Is my feeling about this being an important period for me right? And are there any things I can expect or things I could do to take advantage of this period ?
How about my lovelife? Did I make a mistake ? Will I ever find love ? In the far or near future ? I kind of have a crush on someone (scorpio) but I think it's just my brain needing some sort of excitement and/or distraction, and also I need affection.

I hope this makes sense and I would appreciate anyone taking the time to look at my chart.

Love, Hsar

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_sarah.8674.64114.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_sarah.8674.64114.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 12

Sandarino

So I'm 27 yr old girl, have strugled with anxiety and depression in the recent past, and Im slowly getting through it. Everything about this period screams 'important changes' to me. I am a still a student but I have no clue what do do with my life. I broke my engagement with my boyfriend (we've been together 5 yrs) because it just didn't feel right anymore, even though I still think he is a wonderfull person and hated to hurt him - of course now Im wondering if I have made the right decision.

So basically my questions are: Is my feeling about this being an important period for me right? And are there any things I can expect or things I could do to take advantage of this period ?
How about my lovelife? Did I make a mistake ? Will I ever find love ? In the far or near future ? I kind of have a crush on someone (scorpio) but I think it's just my brain needing some sort of excitement and/or distraction, and also I need affection.

I hope this makes sense and I would appreciate anyone taking the time to look at my chart.

Love, Hsar

Hi Hsar,
I can't help much with your chart, but I understand what your going through, you started your Saturn Return last October, I also have Saturn in Scorpio and I have been going through alot of anxiety and problems from a hormonal imbalance.
From what I understand, Saturn returns are times that you say goodbye to things that aren't working for you, such as relationships or jobs, and get back to your true essence or path. I am also 27 and feeling lost about my future and career and health, but one thing I have learnt so far is that it's a huge transformation and you will come out a stronger person after. You will not go through anything that you can't handle but Saturn will push you out of your comfort zone. I hope you get more understanding from the more experienced astrologers on here, but just know that you are not alone, sending light and love.

Hsar

Thank you Sandarino, that makes a lot of sense.
The weird part about it all is even though I'm in a 'bad' place right now, at the same time I feel excited about these (radical) changes. I can best describe it as being aware that destruction leads to creation. But as a taurus I'm also afraid of change and I move between these two feelings. And as a human being I am afraid of the great tragedies of life: not finding love, etc

Sandarino

Thank you Sandarino, that makes a lot of sense.
The weird part about it all is even though I'm in a 'bad' place right now, at the same time I feel excited about these (radical) changes. I can best describe it as being aware that destruction leads to creation. But as a taurus I'm also afraid of change and I move between these two feelings. And as a human being I am afraid of the great tragedies of life: not finding love, etc

Wow, you have a really good attitude towards it all. I have only just started to feel that positive about it, I have really struggled with the anxiety. I have two young kids and my partner works away and my family lives far away, so I have really struggled. My health has been very bad through this period and I have had to ask so many people for help and I guess that's part of my lesson, normally I am really independent, I never ask for help. I normally cope for with change in my surroundings, but not in my self, but I am looking forward to coming out the other side stronger and happier. I hope someone can help you with your chart :smile: