sexiest woman in the world (Bjork)

love-thinking

She has sun, moon and ascendent in scorpio. She also has pluto conjunct MC., neptune conjunct ascendent and venus trine pluto. She had a stalker that tried to kill her and himself after making a series of videos about her on youtube.

She has an icelandic singer, one of her best songs include pagan poetry. In that video, you'll see how beautiful she is. And that music video truly demonstrates all the things scorpio really is. She literally would be what persophone would be like in the flesh.

Any thoughts?

Chrysalis

I can see the neptune conjunct asc and scorpio asc.

But as for sexist woman in the world No. Personally i think there are a lot more sexier women than bjork in the world..Inc myself of course.:D
But then everyone sees beauty and sexiness in different ways, bjork to me is unique and that's it.

Alzander

It's cool that you're sharing who you think the most attractive woman in the world is lol, but as for me I'd say Megan fox is more along those lines for my taste and I don't say that out of generic fandom either.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Megan_Fox

There's her chart) I've always had a thing for Taurus women, a lot of it is probably to do with my Venus Taurus I guess. She has a very interesting chart with mars and ascendant in Capricorn. A great example of an Earthy female with a highly developed spiritual side that people may look past.

And then there's Drew Barrymore, Pisces sun cancer moon.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Drew_Barrymore

Now that's a watery chart hehe, fair bit of earth and water in there too.

I find it really fascinating to see what other men find attractive in a woman, specifically in regards to astrology and how it corresponds with aspects in their own charts. Taurus, Capricorn, Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer and even Virgo surprisingly seem to be where I find and have found romance in my life.

Peace out.

love-thinking

I can see the neptune conjunct asc and scorpio asc.

But as for sexist woman in the world No. Personally i think there are a lot more sexier women than bjork in the world..Inc myself of course.:D
But then everyone sees beauty and sexiness in different ways, bjork to me is unique and that's it.

Well hello sexy ;)

love-thinking

It's cool that you're sharing who you think the most attractive woman in the world is lol, but as for me I'd say Megan fox is more along those lines for my taste and I don't say that out of generic fandom either.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Megan_Fox

There's her chart) I've always had a thing for Taurus women, a lot of it is probably to do with my Venus Taurus I guess. She has a very interesting chart with mars and ascendant in Capricorn. A great example of an Earthy female with a highly developed spiritual side that people may look past.

And then there's Drew Barrymore, Pisces sun cancer moon.

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Drew_Barrymore

Now that's a watery chart hehe, fair bit of earth and water in there too.

I find it really fascinating to see what other men find attractive in a woman, specifically in regards to astrology and how it corresponds with aspects in their own charts. Taurus, Capricorn, Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer and even Virgo surprisingly seem to be where I find and have found romance in my life.

Peace out.

I have to agree with Megan Fox as one of the most aesthetically beautiful woman in the world despite the hate she gets these days. But then again I think Taurus women tens to have more beauty than Scorpio woman but in my opinion Scorpio woman has that extra something that pulls in certain types of men, often causing these men to be obsessed or go insane. This is also true for Pisces women but maybe at a lesser extent. Bjork has both. She looks innocent like a Pisces woman with the scorpion depth. In my opinion, her almond green/grey (not sure of her color) along with a more natural looking, and less structured face like Megan Fox is much more captivating to me.

Drew berrymore was gorgeous in poison ivy when she was younger. She has black moon Lilith conjunct MC.

Chrysalis

Who keeps deleting random posts, there's a post missing from this thread :mad:

To my knowledge there was nothing rude or offensive in the post so where's it gone ?

And this is not the first time this has happened either.

Animatrix

I disagree with Bjork being the sexiest woman in the World. But I agree that some women are cute, Beautiful and sexy, but they do not have that "it" that makes people get obsessed. Only Scorpio/strongly plutonic women (and men!) have this.