World Cup Final.

Sunrise

My prediction for the final match World Cup 2018:

France will be presented by Jupiter and Croatia by Mercury. Jupiter is about to enter the 10th house and Mercury is on 8th house (Death house).

This could tell that France will be the winner of World Cup 2018. The match will end in the original time.

Thanks,
Ehab Atari
Dear can you upload the chart please...
Or witch chart are you looking....

sentinel

Picking up a few comments from the various World Cup themed threads:

My predictions for all quarter finals, semis, play-off and final for the favourites got a 75% success rate, (including final and play-off)

This is based on one prediction per game, rather than two predictions per game.

The two predictions helps statistics but not astrology, I've referred to this on another thread.

Another question I raised was does anyone who uses the colour method, use this astrological magic approach in other areas of their astrology. The lack of response would suggest not and is maybe worthy of considering by those who advocate this method.

The transits method was interesting, but became complicated by references to foundation charts, managers charts and captains charts. It seems like a lot of work for 90 minutes of light entertainment which most people forget about shortly afterwards (apart from a few games).

Frawley - even with finals it is no more successful than any of the other techniques which others on this forum use, the only difference is that the other methods seem to work better for the 99.9% of games that aren't finals!

I'll keep with electional charts and quick analysis, which is all a game warrants. It would be interesting to isolate different electional indicators to move the astrology forward but am unsure if there is much appetite for this here.

It's been interesting reading all the comments and good luck with your astrology.

Signing off for now.