Just started to try for a baby

LillyLane

My boyfriend and I have decided to let nature take its course and we stopped all birth control. Any idea if I could get pregnant any time soon?

Attachments

• IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 106

LillyLane

I have a doctors appointment Thursday night maybe they will tell me what is going on. I have not had my period since January but some spotting early February. So maybe stress? I do not know but no period or symptoms

Sunrise

My boyfriend and I have decided to let nature take its course and we stopped all birth control. Any idea if I could get pregnant any time soon?

Hi LillyLane!! Hope you are fine.
The chart shows anxious about your matter. You must calm down.
Sun (you) sitting in a firtile sign but into 8 house (fovias anxiety). The chart shows some delays but you will stay pregnant ...
Hope the best and good luck

LillyLane

Hi Sunrise,

I did go to the doctor and the doctor told me without tests to find out about my fertility he would not be able to tell me my chances. He said most women by age 40 have difficulty getting pregnant. At age 40 your chances are 50% less than before.

Like I said we just started to informally try and talk about having kids. We are in the early stages. So, I am worried for many reasons. I am excited but always anxious....My bf and I talked last night and he told me this is the first time in his life he has felt this comfortable with someone to try this.

I feel the same, but know as a women it may take a long time to get pregnant. Also, he may not be fertile either.....

anyway, thanks for your reply. I will update !

rafaella

You think it will happen that soon? I will update !

I doubt it. And I think the problem lies with your partner.

Sun is in water sign, so is Moon, so you are fertile. Saturn is not. There is mutual reception between Saturn and Jupiter. Jupiter rules the 5th. Jupiter is debilitated as its rx. No aspect between Sun and Jupiter and there was a recent aspect between them, via antiscion which just shows you wanting a baby.

Jupiter is general significator for sperm and its rx so this might indicate some problem there. Both benefics debilitated, Saturn in 5th, Jupiter getting too much stress from the oppositions... I'm not seeing anything good here, sorry.

This link might be helpful for educational purposes http://www.skyscript.co.uk/pregnancy.html

Last edited:

LillyLane

THanks Rafaella,

I have been pregnant twice before. Maybe your right - maybe it's him. He's never been tested before and so we don't know for a fact. I also see how Jupiter RX is a problem here. So maybe it won't happen any time soon. That's ok! Just hope it can happen at some point! Will give feedback ! As of now we are continuing this ...

breeze

Some thoughts;

Sun and Jupiter do not aspect each other.
Jupiter is now retrograde making baby week.
Sun and Moon are afflicted in the 8th. House, and Moon is combust.

Looking at the main sign.s, I am sorry, but chart does not seem positive.

And some details;

Mercury rules sperms. Mercury is at its detriment, combust and afflicted in the 8th. House. There seems to be a issue with sperms.

Jupiter rx, the baby, opposes Venus. Venus is at its detriment. Venus is the 6th of the baby, baby's health house. It just makes me think if there cld be any issues with Venus related things ( like kidney, blood pressure etc ) or any issues with 6th. House related things ( like nervous system etc. )

Hope everything will turn out to be OK, soon.

Kindest regards.

LillyLane

Hi there and thank you.

Well, this is our 2nd month trying. I have been pregnant 2x before in my life. He and I are not doing any type of fertility monitoring. Maybe you guys are right about his sperm. I am going to get checked during the summer after I turn 40. He is 41, I will ask him to get checked too. My period is late but I doubt I am pregnant. We are signing a lease to move in together next month.

Thank you.

Alzander

Hi, I don't have a clue whatsoever when you'd become pregnant or conceive etc so I'm afraid I can't provide any guidance or answers to that, however, I'd like to wish you all the best with your pursuit for children and I'm sure it will all fall into place for you and your partner. May you have upmost prosperity and babies will be born! Without being too personal and graphic I assume you're already trying for a baby and if not, get love making! wohoooooo.

Peace and Love fellow Starlovers.

LillyLane

My period is still late, but I doubt I am pregnant. I believe you guys...I guess anything is possible but I strongly doubt pregnancy will happen anytime soon based on my charts

rafaella

My period is 2 weeks late and I took a test. I am pregnant.

Congratulations! Didn't see you getting pregnant this soon! However, getting pregnant is not the problem for you, due to fertile signs and your past pregnancy history.

Honestly, still don't like that Jup rx, 5th ruler.

I hope things go well and you have a beautiful healthy baby very soon!

Please update on any further developments.