Will she avoid deportation?

KatyaVelikaya

I just learned, perhaps not surprisingly, that a "friend" of mine who has been living abroad for over 10 years in very well-funded anti-government lines of work received notice today of deportation from this foreign country. I considered her a friend in the past but her behavior lately (towards me and just in general) has/had become somewhat hypocritical, and we are not close anymore due to some of her outbursts. I'd then not likely use 11H for her, and I was told here that the "other person" is always always 7H...but I wonder here if 12H is better to use?

Anyway she is married to a rich lawyer and intends to fight the deportation.

My question is, will they manage to fight it and avoid it? will she stay?

If someone could help me in delineating houses, we have the following options:

7H "other party" - her.
or
12H "secret enemy" - partly bc of comments made recently by her, and partly because she has been reaping the system, trying to have the best of both worlds for the past 10 years. (She's certainly an enemy of the government where she's been residing lately, and that's their basis for the deportation). I dont know that she's an open enemy to me but I do feel she's a secret enemy to me lately.

So this being not her native country, we could use 9H for her staying, but.....her HOME would be her 4th house -- but she's been there for over a decade so I dont know if we even look at 4H at all.

I only found 1 other chart on this site about deportation and it pointed out that the "4th house from the house of the question is end of the matter".

Anyway -- i need to figure out who she would be in this chart before I can go further. I don't really think she is 7H since Venus looks to be in decent shape here, at the end of her own 2H and only aspecting Sat/ASC (change). But Saturn ruling her 9h of foreign countries (Capricorn).

If she is 12H: she is Scorpio/Mars in her own 1H, aspecting Neptune deception/illusion/betrayal in her 4th House of home but (oddly) right next to the PoF. Her 9H in that case would be Gemini/Merc sitting in her 10H of work...her work was tied to this foreign country. IN that case her 7H (the 6thHouse of the chart) is Taurus/Venus which rules lawsuits and contracts, and Venus is sitting in her 9th house of foreign lands. So the lawsuit/legal battle is in her foreign-land-home.

Any clues as to which denominator to use??

Attachments

• WillSheStay.jpg
    WillSheStay.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 17