Venus/Uranus in Sagittarius - alarm !! Avoid these people?

fullmoonlibra

As a traditional Venus Taurus person (with just a trine to Moon with generous 10 degree - orb), I guess I should avoid people with Venus in Sagittarius with an Uranus conjunction.
Guess they are unfaithful.

But a sun trine jupiter double whammy, venus trine mars, mars conjunct jupiter, venus conjunct north node, eros conjunct psyche, moon conjunct DC in synastry confuses me..

I think I will never be satisfied enough to let people come near to me..

The_Sundance_Kid

The handful of people I know with Venus/Uranus in Sagittarius have been unfaithful. But I wouldn't be worried by that - the very same people have not been incapable of long term relationships (so far). I think what you need to think about is whether there are any Saturn aspects. You may find that given time you want the relationship to settle into a routine while the other party doesn't - at that point the strength of the other aspects will come into play - particularly the Venus conjunct North Node. If your North Node conjuncts the other party's Venus/Uranus they could present you with a challenge / opportunity for growth through the relationship. (House positions would be useful).

fullmoonlibra

The handful of people I know with Venus/Uranus in Sagittarius have been unfaithful. But I wouldn't be worried by that - the very same people have not been incapable of long term relationships (so far). I think what you need to think about is whether there are any Saturn aspects. You may find that given time you want the relationship to settle into a routine while the other party doesn't - at that point the strength of the other aspects will come into play - particularly the Venus conjunct North Node. If your North Node conjuncts the other party's Venus/Uranus they could present you with a challenge / opportunity for growth through the relationship. (House positions would be useful).

Well, my Saturn AND Uranus is conjunct his Venus.
His Saturn opposite my Venus and square my DC.
Not that motivating actually.

Last edited: