Never met - London to NYC but intense mental / emotional connection

anjelik

Hello everyone! I was hoping someone could let me know their thoughts on compatibility with a gentleman I have never even met. I am going to Europe for pleasure in a few weeks and my friend's boyfriend gave his cousin my information (he lives in London) and we have been texting non-stop since last Thursday - he even called me and we both feel this really intense connection towards each other. I've never been drawn to another Pisces like this, but he has an Aquarius Moon and mine is in Gemini, and from what I understand that is a really fantastic emotional match. Also, his Venus is in Pisces and mine is in Capricorn so I feel like he draws out my softer side and makes me ok with being mushy and emotional. Anyway, here are our individual charts and our synastry. We are meeting when I head to London in a week and a half!

I have done a composite for us on astro.com and everything looks really good so I'm skeptical! I am usually realistic in terms of what is possible (I've stopped dating people because I don't think long distance works, etc.), but for some reason I am still excited about someone that lives across an ocean from me. I don't get it. Thank you for your expert advice :)

Attachments

• JJ_JG.jpg
    JJ_JG.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 10
  • JG_Natal.jpg
    JG_Natal.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Me_Natal.jpg
    Me_Natal.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 9