Venus conjunct SN - Should I avoid this realm of work?

moonbaby

So, I have my natal venus in the 8th house in capricorn, in mutual reception with a very challenged saturn in my 12th house in taurus. Venus also makes a square to my 5h libra mars. I'm at a very low place in my life right now and I'm considering going into sex work (online), as it's something I've felt somewhat drawn to for a while now as something that could potentially help my financial situation, at least temporarily. I can see how the influence could lend itself to this as well. I'm wondering though, if the fact that Venus in this placement is conjunct my south node, gives reason to avoid it. I know the south node is supposed to be what's familiar/comfortable from habits of past lives, old patterns, shadow aspects of whatever sign/house it's in that we're supposed to be shedding, etc. Does this mean I may face some karmic retribution should I pursue it, simply due to the nature of venus (beauty, sexuality) in 8h (sex, finances) conjunct south node (what's meant to be left behind in order for growth)? Or could the mutual reception lend itself to being very beneficial for me? Just looking for others thoughts on this. I feel that due to potential taboo regarding this subject I should clarify that I'm only looking for guidance in the context of astrology, not in terms of morality/ethics. Thank you in advance. Here is my natal chart for reference.
kdpjWyZ.png

Last edited: