Incoming money, wealth, good karma?

Aces&Eights

Can you please check my chart for any incoming money/wealth/good karma?
Strangest thing happened this morning, I saw a homeless guy where I drink my thea every morning when I'm heading to work, and when I bought him a sandwich, he refused it and said that I needed it to beat it
(this weren't his exact words, too rude for this forum :p)
no good karma ? I even bought the sandwich with the last money I have in my wallet ?

Btw: my venus, saturn and north node are in the 10th house and mercury is on it's way (by 29 september appearently)

I really feel.... mystical .. like i'm in a 4D place floatting and seeing things happening but all blurry.. how do I control this hmmm I have alot on my mind..

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_r_kadir_dogan_hp.28466.45779.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_r_kadir_dogan_hp.28466.45779.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 17

The_Saturnian

Out of curiosity was this a one off experience or have you experienced similar "strange karmic incidents" in the past?

The 1st house says it all. The cluster of 5 planets in your 1st house explains a lot. Uranus conjunct Neptune and then Saturn conjunct North Node conjunct Mercury. From personal observation, many people who tend to have a radical Uranus and Neptune conjunct in their 1st (I've seen several so far), often tend to attract the weird/strange (Uranus) and even the spiritual/deceptive kind (Neptune). Further more though I don't know much about the North Node, I view it as something related to a connection to your past/present life. The fact that Saturn(karma/judgement/difficulties) and Mercury (the communicator/writing/speech) are conjunct the node, is indicative some karmic energy may prevent you from either communicating effectively with others around you and/or they may miscommunicate with you in turn. This probably explains today's earlier event. Saturn and Uranus are in mutual reception (i.e. in each other's house), and so this could actually provide somewhat of a relief from such miscommunications. Plus Chiron in Cancer in the 7th may also supplement further aid, by offering its healing to Saturn's placement. Jupiter's ,(r) in Leo, opposition to Saturn causes philosophy to play a part here too, and perhaps makes you want to learn from such Saturnian karmic lessons. What I really think is the issue is the transiting Pluto. It seems Pluto long winded transformation has pretty much begun and as it transits through Capricorn and Aquarius, you may find that you will undergo a very peculiar transformation. I'm not trying to scare you, but the 5 planets' cluster will be bombarded by Plutonian energy in time to come.

I've often believed that benevolence is always great karma. It is the path to self-discovery and self-healing. The fact that you made an attempt today to help in need, in itself is greatness. So try not to ponder as to what happened, too much, instead try to accept and learn from the situation and you'll come out a whole better. In terms of income you have a radical Aquarian Sun (humanitarianism) squaring the close conjunction of Moon (emotions) and Pluto (dark energy/secrets/so and gradual transformation in the 10th house (career/ambitions/aspirations). You have a connection of demonstrating benevolence with your income. (As you said you bought him a sandwich with the remnants of what monies you had left in your wallet). The square to Moon and Pluto makes you feel a certain emotional tension/involvement and probably the fact that you try to keep these emotions concealed from people in the outer world. Try not to fall prey by being over benevolent and train yourself to deal with over emotional bouts else depression could set in. You may observe that you have emotional periods heighted during a full Moon. You may want to keep a track of the lunar phases and see for yourself. (E.g. make a log/diary of such things to show yourself what happens and how your day went - this could be an asset in dealing with heavy emotions). Venus on the other hand is "at home" here in the 2nd house. In Pisces it is in fact exalted. So this promises some great income related prospects. The sextile from the Uranus-Neptune conjunction could mean an income from an untraditional source or by some eccentric means (Uranus), and a dreamy position could come about from Neptune, though care must be taken not to fall prey to Neptune's deceptive measures. The trine from the Moon-Pluto conjunction should bestow good looks and allow good emotional involvement for you in terms of income opportunity. Cash in on something where there could be some emotional involvement and/or any ambitions you may have. The square to Mars in Gemini is a decent placement here. Mars (physical energy) in Gemini (intellect) can show signs of feigned laziness. The two don't particularly go hand in hand, as one represents physical energy, the other intellect. The square should help counter such tendencies and as it square an exalted Venus in the 2nd house of income, you could combine some money making with an activity/creativity which involved both physical demands and mental stimulation. This should ensure you get enough exercise and mental stimulation to keep ye merry!!!

With ruler of the 8th in the 2nd (Sun) prospects of inheritance could also be quite fruitful too.

Hope this helped. :)

Aces&Eights

Saturnian..
You can't even imagine how much this helped me out !!
That's why I love this forum, each time something bugs me or I kinda feel down or whatsoever, you guys help me out :)

about pluto bombarding those planets, can you explain or give an example ?
should I keep a journal+dreamjournal?

Venus on the other hand is "at home" here in the 2nd house. In Pisces it is in fact exalted. So this promises some great income related prospects.
=> How ? Will I be discovered for modelling?

I really want to learn all of this, right know I only know transits I look up by cafe astrology, astro.com, futureminders.. but don't know where to begin,
astro is sooo wide, maybe I'll just need to pick up a AStro for dummies ?
Maybe these facts can help you out more:
I recently started working out (which feels sooo relieving)
I recently started working on a permanent base (Thank GOD FINALLY! ((i worked my *ss off for over a year)) )
I just ogt in a relationship and I'll probably marry her (I reallyreally hope so)
I'm thinking of obtaining a loan from the bank to get a house..

Just to give you an update on my life..

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

You can't even imagine how much this helped me out !!
That's why I love this forum, each time something bugs me or I kinda feel down or whatsoever, you guys help me out :)

That is what we're here for - to offer astrological counsel :joyful:.

about pluto bombarding those planets, can you explain or give an example ?
should I keep a journal+dreamjournal?

I'm afraid I can't really provide an example of it, but shall endeavour to explain as best as I can. The cluster of 5 planets in one house close to one another will feel transiting Plutonian energy shortly. Pluto's transformation energy will affect them greatly and since its transit is the slowest in our known solar system, it will take a lot longer for the transformation to be completed. Once Pluto has passed through Capricorn and Aquarius, things should ease off. You may feel like there a shroud of heaviness lingering in the air, but fear it not as it will make you a better person. The fact that you have the cluster of 5 planets and will soon begin the experience of slow and gradual transforming Pluto, perhaps could be a previous life's karmic lesson, else you wouldn't have been born with such a cluster of planets all in one house. Keep a journal will definitely help you on two accounts. One it will help you express any frustrations/negative energy rather than lash out at people around you. Two, it will be a great help of learning how to deal with such a long and heavy transformation. In time, you could draw on your own experiences and help others who may be in need of your counsel to help them through a similar ordeal. Think of it this way, you've been chosen by nature for a rather unique task because it has deemed you worthy to help others in need in time to come.

=> How ? Will I be discovered for modelling?

This could be one of many possibilities. Have you been offered? If yes, than Venus' exaltation in 2nd house Pisces could explain the connectivity to your income from such a line of work. However if not, than your source of income could alternatively come from things related to Venus such as beautification, grooming etc. by simply you investing into such a business venture with the intent of making a healthy return on the original capital employed. But it should have something to do with what Venus represents in astrology.

I really want to learn all of this, right know I only know transits I look up by cafe astrology, astro.com, futureminders.. but don't know where to begin,
astro is sooo wide, maybe I'll just need to pick up a AStro for dummies ?

I started with online material too, than invested into Parkers' Astrology which quite a definitive guide on the subject with mathematical calculations, tables and methodology. However this book I have found is quite technical. I would suggest to probably get hold of a copy of Astrology for Dummies if you really want to start from the basics. Additionally this forum is an extremely useful source of information. In fact its like a central nexus for astrological knowledge so if you can spare time, try reading the sticky threads. They'll definitely help. Formulate your own questions/theories and if you think they are worthy of debate post them right here!

Maybe these facts can help you out more:
I recently started working out (which feels sooo relieving)
I recently started working on a permanent base (Thank GOD FINALLY! ((i worked my *ss off for over a year)) )
I just ogt in a relationship and I'll probably marry her (I reallyreally hope so)
I'm thinking of obtaining a loan from the bank to get a house..

Recent events would most probably be the result of transits and/or progressions (including the Ascendant and Midheaven). As and how planets transit and progress, they will give rise to new trends/events in your life. Milestones are progressed planets changing signs/houses. On a separate note about your loan - I would be careful about loans for a while because I have noticed that Neptune is transiting through your 2nd house at the moment. Neptune has a tendency of creating illusionary situations/deceptions. Therefore, they may not necessarily be favourable. Keep a look out (by looking up Neptune's transits), when he decides to go retrograde. Laura from LiveVisionz.com on her YouTube channel, describes retrograded Neptune as a circumstance where the mist/fog lifts for a while allowing you to see things more clearly in the house it is in. So perhaps at such a time it maybe best to make a decision and act accordingly. One piece of advice I would definitely like to give is to ensure you do not invest into anything which may appear lucrative, even if the so called returns and impossibly real. Neptune will be in 2nd house for quite some time so be cautious. The best approach is simply to seek professional advice from a qualified person about what options you have in terms of managing your money/loans that sort of thing.

Best of luck!

Aces&Eights

I'm afraid I can't really provide an example of it, but shall endeavour to explain as best as I can. The cluster of 5 planets in one house close to one another will feel transiting Plutonian energy shortly. Pluto's transformation energy will affect them greatly and since its transit is the slowest in our known solar system, it will take a lot longer for the transformation to be completed. Once Pluto has passed through Capricorn and Aquarius, things should ease off. You may feel like there a shroud of heaviness lingering in the air, but fear it not as it will make you a better person. The fact that you have the cluster of 5 planets and will soon begin the experience of slow and gradual transforming Pluto, perhaps could be a previous life's karmic lesson, else you wouldn't have been born with such a cluster of planets all in one house. Keep a journal will definitely help you on two accounts. One it will help you express any frustrations/negative energy rather than lash out at people around you. Two, it will be a great help of learning how to deal with such a long and heavy transformation. In time, you could draw on your own experiences and help others who may be in need of your counsel to help them through a similar ordeal. Think of it this way, you've been chosen by nature for a rather unique task because it has deemed you worthy to help others in need in time to come.

I've been told once that PLuto will leave the second house by the age of 80 .. by the way Donald Trump seemed to have this as wel ? (Pluto in 1th house)

Is it possible that it has to do with my health (disease) ? And also that the transformation is based on myself beeing larger and more muscled ? when its aspecting my neptune, that i'll be given more of my time to drawings and paintings or music?

This could be one of many possibilities. Have you been offered? If yes, than Venus' exaltation in 2nd house Pisces could explain the connectivity to your income from such a line of work. However if not, than your source of income could alternatively come from things related to Venus such as beautification, grooming etc. by simply you investing into such a business venture with the intent of making a healthy return on the original capital employed. But it should have something to do with what Venus represents in astrology.

Yes, once I did receive a mail about 4 - 5 years ago.. and also about 6 months ago but that was for creating a profile to become a gigolo (no way I'll enter that nasty world) I hope to be asked for a perfume commercial, fragrance (btw all the girls I've dated where by coincedence in to modelling)
I also draw from time to time.. I'm curious when this influence will be in the spotlight of my life..

Recent events would most probably be the result of transits and/or progressions (including the Ascendant and Midheaven). As and how planets transit and progress, they will give rise to new trends/events in your life. Milestones are progressed planets changing signs/houses. On a separate note about your loan - I would be careful about loans for a while because I have noticed that Neptune is transiting through your 2nd house at the moment. Neptune has a tendency of creating illusionary situations/deceptions. Therefore, they may not necessarily be favourable. Keep a look out (by looking up Neptune's transits), when he decides to go retrograde. Laura from LiveVisionz.com on her YouTube channel, describes retrograded Neptune as a circumstance where the mist/fog lifts for a while allowing you to see things more clearly in the house it is in. So perhaps at such a time it maybe best to make a decision and act accordingly. One piece of advice I would definitely like to give is to ensure you do not invest into anything which may appear lucrative, even if the so called returns and impossibly real. Neptune will be in 2nd house for quite some time so be cautious. The best approach is simply to seek professional advice from a qualified person about what options you have in terms of managing your money/loans that sort of thing.

This morning when it was really misty on my to work.. I instantly thought of what you said right here :) This means alot to me, so it's best to wait a little while (10 months or so ?)

When I'm financielly stabilised, balanced myself back again, I'm planning to 'hire' myself an permanent astrologer and learn it as well just to be able to discuss my chart with him/her. I've checked the sticky threads as well.. I think I better make me a schedule so that in about a month or four I'll know more about chartreading.

Thank you very much Saturnian ( to be honest I did not expect this much help I've got from you guys! if I can do anything to pay you back for this, please.. please tell me :) I'd be happy to do it!! )

The_Saturnian

I've been told once that PLuto will leave the second house by the age of 80 .. by the way Donald Trump seemed to have this as wel ? (Pluto in 1th house)

Is it possible that it has to do with my health (disease) ? And also that the transformation is based on myself beeing larger and more muscled ? when its aspecting my neptune, that i'll be given more of my time to drawings and paintings or music?

Did Donald Trump have a radical 1st house Pluto or was it transiting? It could affect your health yes. The 1st house, amongst, other things is a representation of our vitality. So the intense/obsessive nature of Pluto could well reduce the vitality levels within us during a transit. But as Pluto is a transformation planet, with death comes re-birth. You will begin to feel certain parts of your life have changed for the better in time to come. It could have a bearing on the body's growth and aspects to Neptune (both radical and transiting) could well have an effect on the ability to draw and paint. Furthermore, an artist is a strong visionary with a vivid imagination. They can conjure up some of the most brilliant concepts and are able to project them. If you are into art, you may find that the type of work you produce could change in what your portray. Again because Neptune is a slow moving planet, the change will not be instantaneously noticeable, but given a good few years you may notice it later down the line or from someone else's mouth.

Yes, once I did receive a mail about 4 - 5 years ago.. and also about 6 months ago but that was for creating a profile to become a gigolo (no way I'll enter that nasty world) I hope to be asked for a perfume commercial, fragrance (btw all the girls I've dated where by coincedence in to modelling)
I also draw from time to time.. I'm curious when this influence will be in the spotlight of my life..

About the gigolo bit, I would try and see if Uranus' transit had some aspect to Venus in the derogatory. Uranus can bring/attract something related to perversity/sexually odd. Hence it could explain why you received e-mails of such a job offer. It's possible you may get your hand into modelling, as you make mention that you seem to attract/date women who are models. Through them you may begin making an income in that field. In terms of timing of when you may land such an opportunity, transits/progressions of Venus would need to followed eagerly. Try talking to your date(s) about seeing if they can lend a helping hand in getting you into modelling. It may prove favourable. Additionally, Venus can represent a woman for a man, so the fact that you have an exalted Venus reinforces attraction from such highly attractive women your way. Revel the opulence of Venusian beauty! :joyful:

This morning when it was really misty on my to work.. I instantly thought of what you said right here :) This means alot to me, so it's best to wait a little while (10 months or so ?)

When I'm financielly stabilised, balanced myself back again, I'm planning to 'hire' myself an permanent astrologer and learn it as well just to be able to discuss my chart with him/her. I've checked the sticky threads as well.. I think I better make me a schedule so that in about a month or four I'll know more about chartreading.

LOL @ the timing of talking about mist. Yes I would advise to keep a track of Neptune's transits and it's not out rightly say don't take a loan, but you would be extremely cautious and vigilant during this Neptune transit in your 2nd house. I haven't looked at the Ephemeris to determine when Neptune will leave your 2nd and move on to your 3rd, but your 2nd is quite a wide angle so the time will be fairly lengthy. Yes, an in-depth reading will go a long way (if you're willing to pay of course). A professional astrologer would be able to tell you what I cannot because my knowledge is very limited and I am nothing more than a mere novice offering a service of good Samaritan. :) If you get the chance, try to learn astrology and teach yourself, that way you could save yourself a lot of money from being wasted if you're that keen.

Thank you very much Saturnian ( to be honest I did not expect this much help I've got from you guys! if I can do anything to pay you back for this, please.. please tell me :) I'd be happy to do it!! )

It's not a problem at all. Just doing my service. You're more than welcome. :).

Aces&Eights

Did Donald Trump have a radical 1st house Pluto or was it transiting? It could affect your health yes. The 1st house, amongst, other things is a representation of our vitality. So the intense/obsessive nature of Pluto could well reduce the vitality levels within us during a transit. But as Pluto is a transformation planet, with death comes re-birth. You will begin to feel certain parts of your life have changed for the better in time to come. It could have a bearing on the body's growth and aspects to Neptune (both radical and transiting) could well have an effect on the ability to draw and paint. Furthermore, an artist is a strong visionary with a vivid imagination. They can conjure up some of the most brilliant concepts and are able to project them. If you are into art, you may find that the type of work you produce could change in what your portray. Again because Neptune is a slow moving planet, the change will not be instantaneously noticeable, but given a good few years you may notice it later down the line or from someone else's mouth.

I hope I don't get any diseases ... :)
And yes, I do have a vivid imagination, especially creatively, so I've been told.
But can't project it yet on paper for others to see or for me to see it with my own eyes. It's never the way it's in my head, then I get frustrated and throw it away :lol:

About the gigolo bit, I would try and see if Uranus' transit had some aspect to Venus in the derogatory. Uranus can bring/attract something related to perversity/sexually odd. Hence it could explain why you received e-mails of such a job offer. It's possible you may get your hand into modelling, as you make mention that you seem to attract/date women who are models. Through them you may begin making an income in that field. In terms of timing of when you may land such an opportunity, transits/progressions of Venus would need to followed eagerly. Try talking to your date(s) about seeing if they can lend a helping hand in getting you into modelling. It may prove favourable. Additionally, Venus can represent a woman for a man, so the fact that you have an exalted Venus reinforces attraction from such highly attractive women your way. Revel the opulence of Venusian beauty!

Amaziing, this is great news ! I do have a girlfriend now ( IT's been sooo long -> trust issues, not willing to commit, couldn't get enough) And I've changed on this level already, I just realize it when I wrote this :eek:!! hmmm she's more beautifull on the inside then outside ( outside as well :) ) I hope to marry her on a very unique way :))

LOL @ the timing of talking about mist. Yes I would advise to keep a track of Neptune's transits and it's not out rightly say don't take a loan, but you would be extremely cautious and vigilant during this Neptune transit in your 2nd house. I haven't looked at the Ephemeris to determine when Neptune will leave your 2nd and move on to your 3rd, but your 2nd is quite a wide angle so the time will be fairly lengthy. Yes, an in-depth reading will go a long way (if you're willing to pay of course). A professional astrologer would be able to tell you what I cannot because my knowledge is very limited and I am nothing more than a mere novice offering a service of good Samaritan. If you get the chance, try to learn astrology and teach yourself, that way you could save yourself a lot of money from being wasted if you're that keen.

Yes, I think I will do it this way, but I'm more then willing to pay for it just for a few sessions (sounds like an addiction coming up (sounds like an denial of addiction) ) hahaha :lol:

You've been really really really helpfull, I'll just embrace everything what's on my road..

Do you see anything what's worth mentioning ?
What you think I should know ?
It doesn't have to be just positive..
(what about children?)

"We all share the same life but we walk in different shoes"

The_Saturnian

Apart from all else I'd say your chart is all well. I wouldn't attempt to read into your children simply because they haven't been born yet. It's impossible to interpret someone's chart if they're not born. LOL.

Hope this helped. :)

Aces&Eights

:lol: !

Great, thank you for a nice, happy closure of this thread! :D

Please feel free to enrich me with your info about my chart if you see something important or a sort of 'heads-up'