Is he still in love with his ex?

Chrysalis

Thank you for answering. You're right, it's time I face the facts.

Im not saying im right, and i hope im not. But if i was you, for now, id just try and not expect too much from him, but just see how things go. Don't start accusing him or anything of wanting her back, just analyze from a distance and see what happens.

Im not saying im right, and i hope im not. But if i was you, for now, id just try and not expect too much from him, but just see how things go. Don't start accusing him or anything of wanting her back, just analyze from a distance and see what happens.

Copy that, I will wait and see. Quite literally everything else about his words and actions line up about how he feels about me and how much he likes me. He's very intentional. He's verbally told me a couple times that he's not interested in anything romantic with her, but that he just wants to keep things normal in the friendship circles they've both been in for 6/7 years.
They were actually in a relationship four years ago, broke up and reconnected in January. They were hooking up through February, then decided they wouldn't be good together and broke it off a week before we met on March 9th and that is what made me ask him about her in the first place. And I just worry due to the upcoming Venus retrograde.

I hope it all works out though.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 5.05.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 5.05.44 PM.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 26

tikana

very strange chart..

so in this thread you are asking if your bf is in love with his ex? We are getting yes.
Then on a question .. something about future (what is the actual question),
We have moon separating from merc resident of L5 to venus him and mars you
that is a yes.

playing double field? doesnt make sense.
What i am NOT liking in this chart is there is no eception between venus/mars
plus mars conj IC (end of th ematters) but EH?

kalinka

This tol of the moon brings you both together. also I don't see any third party interfere. It's neither Saturn nor Mercury, which represents the ex. So I'm curious about the outcome.

This tol of the moon brings you both together. also I don't see any third party interfere. It's neither Saturn nor Mercury, which represents the ex. So I'm curious about the outcome.

Maybe because in the first chart Jupiter (him) is applying to Saturn (her) but she goes retrograde, but then he goes retrograde too, their meeting will not come to pass. Maybe, just trying to figure it out.

tikana

Maybe because in the first chart Jupiter (him) is applying to Saturn (her) but she goes retrograde, but then he goes retrograde too, their meeting will not come to pass. Maybe, just trying to figure it out.

there is TOL in both charts
that is the problem.
if there was no perfection of an aspect, I would have said something.
plus saturn and jup wlll reunite once both planets begin to chase one another
take a look at empheresis to see when that happens.
NOT saying that you should be freaking out but the fact that his reaction is emotional (he hasnt made peace with his past) is worrysome.
There are 3 stages in post breakup : going over your mind all the pain one caused / what did i do wrong? / why he/she broke my heart 2nd stage -- complete numbness 3rd stage - letting go and opening the doors for the others.

Normally, you would say I let the pain go or we had the good and bad times but things change and people change.. here it is like an auto anti-body (i dont wanna talk about it or however else he says.. you got the drift) .. out of personal experience if if a person you are dating has that kind of reaction i'd wary of how this relationship will evolve. you are not his post breakup therapist nor you are his rebound gf
Keep your eye on his attachment styles communication. Is he emotionaly opened. Does he speak freely about how he feels? Is he the one that comes over and hugs you? Little things that shows he is confident and comfortable with you, less chances of him to have you as his rebound gf. if he is like a condesed milk, then you have a problem.
You want a secure bf. Anything less than that will get your wheels spinning and you might be wasting your time on fixing him (not your job).
I hope you get my drift.

Last edited:
that is the problem.
NOT saying that you should be freaking out but the fact that his reaction is emotional (he hasnt made peace with his past) is worrysome.
There are 3 stages in post breakup : going over your mind all the pain one caused / what did i do wrong? / why he/she broke my heart 2nd stage -- complete numbness 3rd stage - letting go and opening the doors for the others.

Normally, you would say I let the pain go or we had the good and bad times but things change and people change.. here it is like an auto anti-body (i dont wanna talk about it or however else he says.. you got the drift) .. out of personal experience if if a person you are dating has that kind of reaction i'd wary of how this relationship will evolve. you are not his post breakup therapist nor you are his rebound gf
Keep your eye on his attachment styles communication. Is he emotionaly opened. Does he speak freely about how he feels? Is he the one that comes over and hugs you? Little things that shows he is confident and comfortable with you, less chances of him to have you as his rebound gf. if he is like a condesed milk, then you have a problem.
You want a secure bf. Anything less than that will get your wheels spinning and you might be wasting your time on fixing him (not your job).
I hope you get my drift.

I do! I've made it very clear that I do not want to date anybody with an attachment to their ex. We've talked about it twice, once because it came up in passing, the second time because I was like "You should tell me if you still like her or want to be with her, it's good to have honesty in a relationship." And he told me very firmly that they run in the same circles so he wants to remain "cool" with her but that he does not want a romantic relationship with her nor does he want to be "besties with her" (his words). But I got scared because I saw him like a couple of her tweets and Venus is about to go retrograde... And he is Venus (and I'm Mars) in the one chart I pulled about us becoming committed in late June (after Venus is out of retrograde).

Everything has been good between us still since I pulled the chart... so I guess I will have to see how it plays out...

that is the problem.

I hope you get my drift.

Maybe because Mercury (me in the first chart about if he's in love with his ex) enters a trine with Jupiter (him) before either Jupiter or Saturn (her) can go retrograde is why it doesn't show up in the "Will we be committed?" chart? Just throwing out an idea.

Actually I'm still confused LOL. Sigh, I wish everything was more straightforward.

tikana

I do! I've made it very clear that I do not want to date anybody with an attachment to their ex. We've talked about it twice, once because it came up in passing, the second time because I was like "You should tell me if you still like her or want to be with her, it's good to have honesty in a relationship." And he told me very firmly that they run in the same circles so he wants to remain "cool" with her but that he does not want a romantic relationship with her nor does he want to be "besties with her" (his words). But I got scared because I saw him like a couple of her tweets and Venus is about to go retrograde... And he is Venus (and I'm Mars) in the one chart I pulled about us becoming committed in late June (after Venus is out of retrograde).

Everything has been good between us still since I pulled the chart... so I guess I will have to see how it plays out...

I dont like the fact that he is still "tweet connected" with her. anything reminds him more resistence he will have with you. even if he doesnt realize it. All my xs are blocked. quite frankly they cant even find me. LOL ...

I was like "You should tell me if you still like her or want to be with her, it's good to have honesty in a relationship

please dont do that again... you are looking a bit insecure (NOT that you are) I know what you are trying to get across. His reaction is normal. He is a bit pissed if i am reading this right. Yeah there is a sense of lingering denial of pain. Dont give him control of decison what the relationship is and how it is built. You are not his rescue option to failed parashute.

I AM NOT liking receptions in your chart with him yet in is he in love with her I I DONT lilke his reception to her bc it is there. do you see why i am not crazy about your and his chart?

honestly, I WOULD NOT commit for quite some time. Explore your options.
Not convinced that he is out of the feelings stage for his x. Not saying what to do or what not to do .. just looking pure astrological

Last edited:
I dont like the fact that he is still "tweet connected" with her. anything reminds him more resistence he will have with you. even if he doesnt realize it. All my xs are blocked. quite frankly they cant even find me. LOL ...

I was like "You should tell me if you still like her or want to be with her, it's good to have honesty in a relationship

please dont do that again... you are looking a bit insecure (NOT that you are) I know what you are trying to get across. His reaction is normal. He is a bit pissed if i am reading this right. Yeah there is a sense of lingering denial of pain.

I AM NOT liking receptions in your chart with him yet in is he in love with her I I DONT lilke his reception to her bc it is there. do you see why i am not crazy about your and his chart?

honestly, I WOULD NOT commit for quite some time. Explore your options.
Not convinced that he is out of the feelings stage for his x. Not saying what to do or what not to do .. just looking pure astrological

He wasn't pissed! He was understanding, and said he saw where I was coming from. He was mature about it and (seemed to be) honest. I see where you're coming from with the receptions. I'm not convinced he is out of the feelings stage for her either. We are not official yet, just dating exclusively. Maybe things will get better for us after Venus retrograde is over.

tikana

He wasn't pissed! He was understanding, and said he saw where I was coming from. He was mature about it and (seemed to be) honest. I see where you're coming from with the receptions. I'm not convinced he is out of the feelings stage for her either. We are not official yet, just dating exclusively. Maybe things will get better for us after Venus retrograde is over.

then venus will go into cancer where it rejects mars.
i am not seeing feelings at all. almost like you are together for different reasons and not involving each other.

tikana

Will it perfect a trine with Mars while it's in Gemini beforehand? Just wondering... maybe there is still hope?

nope they never perfect.. Venus changes its mind (it turns retro). I am not crazy about that venus in gemini changing its mind. it is almost like venus breaks it off.

see Saturn/Jup has heavier thing for each other than your Mars/Venus (planets are lighter and faster moving) ... A LOT OF things in Venus/Mars chart despite TOL worry me. Lack of perminency and fast moving planets, no reception just perfection of moon's TOL. that is all there is.

nope they never perfect.. Venus changes its mind (it turns retro). I am not crazy about that venus in gemini changing its mind. it is almost like venus breaks it off.

At least there is collection of light by the Moon and by Mercury between Venus and Mars... does the fact that Moon completes trine with Venus and Mercury completes sextile with Venus before Venus goes retrograde mean anything?