Will I get the job?

Cassiopeia

Dear astrologers, I've just sent my application to a job abroad not far from where I live. The question is: will I get this job?

It is not really the job of my dreams, but I thought it could help me (maybe) advance in my career or at least have better chances in the future.

Here's my humble interpretation: me (Saturn) in Capricorn seems good placement. Job (Mars) in the first house, guess is positive, but still no aspect between Mars and Saturn... And I don't like much the concentration of planets in the first house, it looks heavy... and I don't know how to take it. Plus, ascendant at 3 degrees... is it too early to ask?

Attachments

• Job tonight.jpg
    Job tonight.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 60

Chrysalis

I think your going to get an interview. Moon/jupiter in 11th.

If not then its a rejection email/letter moon/jup L3.

waybread

This looks like a "no" to me, but not to worry. Saturn in the first house is usually an indication that the matter inquired about wouldn't go well, anyway.

You are symbolized by Saturn, with Capricorn rising. I wasn't clear from your post whether the job would be a career matter (10th house) or "just a job" 6th house matter, but neither of those significators applies to an aspect with Saturn. The moon squares Mercury (6th house ruler,) and has passed its aspect with Mars (10th house ruler.) The moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter in the 10th.

Please let us know what happens, though. If you get the job and actually like it, I'll have to rethink my techniques!

muchacho

Dear astrologers, I've just sent my application to a job abroad not far from where I live. The question is: will I get this job?

It is not really the job of my dreams, but I thought it could help me (maybe) advance in my career or at least have better chances in the future.

Here's my humble interpretation: me (Saturn) in Capricorn seems good placement. Job (Mars) in the first house, guess is positive, but still no aspect between Mars and Saturn... And I don't like much the concentration of planets in the first house, it looks heavy... and I don't know how to take it. Plus, ascendant at 3 degrees... is it too early to ask?
What do you need that aspect for? Whatever is in your 1st house is already yours. And mixed receptions between L1 and L10. That's a positive.

However, L10 peregrine, the job is not good. L1 exalting L10, the job won't keep up with your expectations. SN in H1 and L10 will run into SN soon. Also L12 in H10. That's a strong negative.

So this doesn't look like a happy ending even if you should get it. L10 is weak and heading for disaster. Which means you may lose your job again or the company may even go bust. Did you do some research about that place in terms of future prospects?

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

This looks like a "no" to me, but not to worry. Saturn in the first house is usually an indication that the matter inquired about wouldn't go well, anyway.

You are symbolized by Saturn, with Capricorn rising. I wasn't clear from your post whether the job would be a career matter (10th house) or "just a job" 6th house matter, but neither of those significators applies to an aspect with Saturn. The moon squares Mercury (6th house ruler,) and has passed its aspect with Mars (10th house ruler.) The moon's next aspect is a square to Jupiter in the 10th.

Please let us know what happens, though. If you get the job and actually like it, I'll have to rethink my techniques!

I am so skeptic about this job, I only did it because I thought it could help me to have better job chances in the future. I lack international experience and it is quite important for my professional field. I like very much my current job, but feel completely stuck in this small city... like I need to get out. And I really want a job in my area of study and it is difficult to find one... so this is like a compromise job.

Thank you very much for your reading. I will definitely keep everyone posted :smile:

Cassiopeia

What do you need that aspect for? Whatever is in your 1st house is already yours. And mixed receptions between L1 and L10. That's a positive.

However, L10 peregrine, the job is not good. L1 exalting L10, the job won't keep up with your expectations. SN in H1 and L10 will run into SN soon. Also L12 in H10. That's a strong negative.

So this doesn't look like a happy ending even if you should get it. L10 is weak and heading for disaster. Which means you may lose your job again or the company may even go bust. Did you do some research about that place in terms of future prospects?

Thank you very much :) When you say That's a strong negative you mean in case of an offer it would be really a bad idea to accept it?

I did some research about the company. The job is a one year contract with the possibility to extend it. I confess it does not look like an interesting job for me, but I thought it could be bearable for one year. I incline very much towards not liking it based on the information I have, but I think it could help me in the future to have this job experience as it is also an international one and for an important institution (although I’m not sure, there is no guarantee of course...).

I was unsure about the application, but given the fact that in my field it is very difficult to find a job, I considered it as a chance...not the best, but well... I'm starting to lose hope regarding good jobs in my field, I did get some rejections and somehow I'm feeling I'm working hard and scared that no reward will come. So best to take what it is as it is...

I'm not sure about my answer in case of an offer...

muchacho

Thank you very much :) When you say That's a strong negative you mean in case of an offer it would be really a bad idea to accept it?

I did some research about the company. The job is a one year contract with the possibility to extend it. I confess it does not look like an interesting job for me, but I thought it could be bearable for one year. I incline very much towards not liking it based on the information I have, but I think it could help me in the future to have this job experience as it is also an international one and for an important institution (although I’m not sure, there is no guarantee of course...).

I was unsure about the application, but given the fact that in my field it is very difficult to find a job, I considered it as a chance...not the best, but well... I'm starting to lose hope regarding good jobs in my field, I did get some rejections and somehow I'm feeling I'm working hard and scared that no reward will come. So best to take what it is as it is...

I'm not sure about my answer in case of an offer...
Yes. Bad idea.

Okay, now that you describe your current situation as a bit desperate, it makes sense that the SN would be in your 1st house.

You can ask again when you get an actual offer. If you then get a similar chart again, then I'd say don't do it.

Sunrise

Dear,
I do not see you changing job. You will stay where you are. In your already existing work.
The 10th house in a fixed sign. The Ruler in a fixed sign.
Saturn moves back (retro way) that shows us that you have to review the situation, not to make quick moves, because you can regret it along the way. Saturn is your ruler.

Now if we work the other way: What is better? Staying here where I am or going to this new job.
We will see that Saturn is in the detriment of the Moon (the other place) and the Moon in Saturn's (you) detriment. Matual recepction by detriment.

The moon (other place) is peregrine and Saturn is strong with Essential dignities. Venus goes to find Saturn with opposition ine the future. Another point telling you not to make any move. Venus is ruler of the 9th house (abroad) that contains all the sign of Libra. Mercury (also ruler of the 9th = foreign), just made a square with the Moon and goes to find Jupiter in your 10th house with :square: Jupiter is in the fall of that Moon.

tikana

there is emplacement lord of 10th in 1st house
it is possible.

I never get solid yes on emplacements without aspects .. it is a hit and miss

update

T

Cassiopeia

Yes. Bad idea.

Okay, now that you describe your current situation as a bit desperate, it makes sense that the SN would be in your 1st house.

You can ask again when you get an actual offer. If you then get a similar chart again, then I'd say don't do it.

So far no answer... But I will make another chart if I get an offer. I wouldn't like to get to a worse place and be unhappy with my choice...

Hailnight

Hi,

From personal experience I had made a chart asking about a job would I get and I had also saturn in the first house with the 10th house lord in the first house. I got the job, but regretted getting it within the second day. I think with saturn in the first house, even a chart my sister had asked she had saturn in the first house, it made the experience negative and eventually I had walked away from the job. My sister if I can remember accurately, she complained and eventually left the job.

Even if you dont get the job, I think saturn gives warning. Goodluck like I told my sister and myself the right job comes and not to give up keep applying.

muchacho

I've just got a rejection e-mail. I didn't get any call, but I'm ok with it. Thanks everyone for the support :joyful:
Now that's interesting in terms of timing methods. Seems the south node killed it in real-time. Exact conjunction between Mars and SN the day you got that rejection email.

Thanks for your update though. Don't feel sad. You may have avoided disaster.