What does it mean Aquarius on 2nd house ?

ezequiel

Hi, i know aquarius is an innovator sign and related to humanitarian causes and 2nd house in the money we gain by ourselfs.. What relation does it have to had this combination ?Gaining from technology ? Science ? Innovation ?

UraSatVen1029

Hi, i know aquarius is an innovator sign and related to humanitarian causes and 2nd house in the money we gain by ourselfs.. What relation does it have to had this combination ?Gaining from technology ? Science ? Innovation ?

I have this too and here are a few things I’ve noticed...
- Detachment with material goods and luxuries (for me it’s like I’m not exactly very attached with the money I earn. My savings can go with a lot of ups and downs, unexpectedly) and I could willingly donate a lot of money if I could to help other people instead (humanitarian side)
- instability of earnings, in the financial department
- have unusual or different values of yourself
- could also mean unstable self-esteem (other times I love myself and other times I don’t)
- your possessions and material stuff that you collecf are also unusual and different from people (for me, it’s because I spend my money on stuff that no one else thought I would... like tarot cards. Crystals. Unnecessary amount of blank notebooks. And stuff that’s supposedly “unexpected” that people didn’t see it coming)

And yeah. I hope this made sense though. Anyone is free to correct me too.

waybread

Uranus is the modern ruler of Aquarius. Saturn is the traditional ruler. I look at both. Many astrologers just use one or the other. See how these planets are situated in your chart by house and relationship/s with other planets. They will give you further clues about your second house matters.

If you have any planets in your second house, they will be extremely informative.

JUPITERASC

Hi, i know aquarius is an innovator sign and related to humanitarian causes
and 2nd house in the money we gain by ourselfs..
What relation does it have to had this combination ?
Gaining from technology ? Science ? Innovation ?
That is entirely dependent on the sign location of Aquarius ruling planet :smile:
as well as the condition of Aquarius ruling planet in a particular natal chart
so we need to discover

how ESSENTIAL DIGNITIES & DEBILITIES are used
to determine the condition of a planet in an astrological chart.

recent - just published 10 May 2018
discusses
ESSENTIAL DIGNITIES and DEBILITIES in Traditional Astrology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVz6xT7yHDs
it's episode 156 of Astrology Podcast
Charles Obert discussing in detail essential dignities
and debilities

AppLeo

It’s pretty simple really.

2nd rules ones material wealth and how they attain wealth.

These people have genius ways of making money.
Make money with technology
Make quick money, or lose money quickly
Make money with inventions
Make money with friends or connections or network
Make money in unconventional/different ways
Spends money in unconventional/strange ways
Has a different view on money compared to the rest of society
Used money intelligently

You also want to look at where Uranus and Saturn are to understand more. Aquarius is rules by Saturn and Uranus.

If Uranus is in the 3rd house for example, someone may make money through technology by writing online.