Will Trump win presidency?

rafaella

I think Saturn is Pence, he is traditional and super conservative. Trump will be accused of something and get impeached or something about his health/safety will forced him out. There are things hidden or betrayal... Saturn will take over.
I sense "being betrayed by his own people"...

I do not know whether Saturn is Pence or someone from the democratic party. But I do believe whatever will happen will happen at the end of his 1st term - Sun/Saturn square happens in 5 degrees, so 5 years (from the time of question) -year 2020. I don't think he will be allowed to run for a 2nd term, or perhaps democratic party will win back the Presidency. Lets see!

tikana

I do not know whether Saturn is Pence or someone from the democratic party. But I do believe whatever will happen will happen at the end of his 1st term - Sun/Saturn square happens in 5 degrees, so 5 years (from the time of question) -year 2020. I don't think he will be allowed to run for a 2nd term, or perhaps democratic party will win back the Presidency. Lets see!

nope he wont win 2nd term... if Bernie runs, there will be a huge turn out .. 90% Bernie will win...
we havent seen that kind of turn around since 1st clinton election.
however ... Ford is moving manufacturing back to Ohio .. it is in mexico now
so something huge is going on ...
lets hope this is good!
the problem with the US and elections is its people.
People DO NOT go out and vote. My mom supported Trump didnt vote LOL why? cause our state is a blue state but we have a lot of propositions that are affecting us so i have said a billion times, "get your azz out of the sofa and go vote!"

Last edited:

rafaella

nope he wont win 2nd term... if Bernie runs, there will be a huge turn out .. 90% Bernie will win...
we havent seen that kind of turn around since 1st clinton election.
however ... Ford is moving manufacturing back to Ohio .. it is in mexico now
so something huge is going on ...
lets hope this is good!
the problem with the US and elections is its people.
People DO NOT go out and vote. My mom supported Trump didnt vote LOL why? cause our state is a blue state but we have a lot of propositions that are affecting us so i have said a billion times, "get your azz out of the sofa and go vote!"

Yeah Bernie would probably have won, people just don't like Hillary. But Bernie is quite old. He is 75 now. Ruling a country is a stressful business, I don't think Bernie will try again unfortunately. You guys know US politics better than me I'm just reading a chart, lets hope it is someone good the next time around.

JUPITERASC

every astrologer i talked to about the election said donald trump was gonna lose.

but he didn't.
Mark Blyth who accurately predicted Brexit and Trump :smile:
explains in clear language how globalization and capitalism are failing people throughout the world
and why that means more Brexits and Trumps are on the way.
Economist Who Predicted Brexit & Trump
Brilliantly Explains Capitalism's Collapse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K8bf6dbYt4