Apparently I've met my future husband?!?

bluebird

Banned
Even though your question is couched in having already met him, you still don't know who he is and are waiting to find out/meet him in the future some time. So that is what Venus reaching Mars is about: when you will discover who this person is that you already have met. That is the aspect part.

However, for the answer to be yes, there must be reception along with the significators applying to an aspect. The reception is not present in this chart, so that may keep the chart from being clearly a yes answer.

But if it is a yes answer, then in my mind, the reception describes that meeting, when you find out who this person is, that you already have met who may be your future husband. The reception isn't negative or averse, nor is it favorable. There just isn't reception between you. I don't really know exactly how that lack of reception will manifest, but the fact that this person is your future husband does not necessarily mean that you will receive each other well. That's about all I can say but perhaps others with more skill can shed more light on this.

I just wanted to add that the lack of reception probably means that initially he is more hot for her than she is for him... But eventually it will even out. Nothing dramatic here, unless the querent keeps insisting or keeps being fixated on someone else from her past who is not meant to be in her future when she meets Mr Mars in leo.

I just wanted to add that the lack of reception probably means that initially he is more hot for her than she is for him... But eventually it will even out. Nothing dramatic here, unless the querent keeps insisting or keeps being fixated on someone else from her past who is not meant to be in her future when she meets Mr Mars in leo.

So he probably is from my past then?

IleneK gave you some good information. Not much i can add except I dont think its an ex of yours, as you guys are in the 4th house. Meaning he could be someone you already met via family. Family and or home played or will play a large role in bringing you two together once again.

Definitely NOT at all. My parents don't have any friends that have kids anywhere near my age. Also, I have a small family, only my parents, grandma and great grandma are alivd, no siblings, cousins, aunts or uncles who could aid in me finding a man. So I don't think there is a family connection

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member

Thank you for your comment. I wonder if you might say a bit more about how you see that lack of reception pointing to his being hotter than her?

bluebird

Banned
So he probably is from my past then?

Definitely NOT at all. My parents don't have any friends that have kids anywhere near my age. Also, I have a small family, only my parents, grandma and great grandma are alivd, no siblings, cousins, aunts or uncles who could aid in me finding a man. So I don't think there is a family connection

If you already met your 'future husband' the meeting happened in the past, and this does not equal an ex lover. In the 4th house, where the conjunction happens in this horary chart that you posted is about home and family. About roots that tie you to your home base. Since you are venus returning back to meet mars, The possibilities can be endless can be a family friend. That comes along to visit ypur family or you happen to run into when out and they introduce you to someone, or Someone you meet at the grocery store with grandma or the nephew of one of grandma's friends lol.

As predictive astrology gives you glimpses of upcoming opportunities but nothing is set in stone. Free will, your mind set and if ypu have learned your past lessons define if those oportunities will manifest for good or bad.
[edited to remove some potentially attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

bluebird

Banned
Oddly, Mars has no dignity in Leo except for the lesser term and face in Leo's last degrees. And its triplicity rulership is over the water signs.

But better mars in Leo than him being in his fall. Mars in Leo is hot and angry but he is direct and defitnetly not shy! He is loud and boastful if anything. So maybe the meeting will happen towards the end when he gets fed up about playing within the rules as The 4th house is afeminine sign and mars is very masucline... And when venus moves forward once again for the second time. Venus would have done 3 runs in total and its signiicant to this meeting with mars i think. Its like they run circles around each other or the attraction in a way. I see the energy playing out in realtime as a tease in a way.

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
Pressed the done button too soon. Sorry. On Touchtone mobile.

So more than likely in real life Mars is uncomfortable and or annoyed that venus does not pay much attention to his manly ways of wooing her as venus is stuck in her past and fixated on wanting her future to be with a certain someone from her past.and since mars is clueless as to the past of venus rx, he may see it as tease and taunt. Thats just how i see it playing it out.

So more than likely in real life Mars is uncomfortable and or annoyed that venus does not pay much attention to his manly ways of wooing her as venus is stuck in her past and fixated on wanting her future to be with a certain someone from her past.and since mars is clueless as to the past of venus rx, he may see it as tease and taunt. Thats just how i see it playing it out.

I don't tease people, so no.

IleneK

Premium Member

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I agree with your general description of Mars in Leo as a personality type and also in this scenario. I suppose we shall just have to see how it all plays out.

And wishing both you and TT92 the best.

tikana

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]
yes you did meet your future hubby..

it's very simple

mutual application

IleneK

Premium Member
yes you did meet your future hubby..

it's very simple

mutual application

Thanks, tik, for helping to clarify the matter :)

So you are saying that no reception is required to get an affirmative answer in this question since both since both primary sigs apply to each other?

tikana

the reception is how one feels about the other and str .. aspect is there and both i think out of possitive house so i wouldnt worry about it

tikana

[deleted response to attacking comment - Moderator]

it is someone you met 7-8 months ago btw (last lunar aspect to L7)

that peregrine mars as BB mentions it rushes to Venus R.. yes peregrine but whatever you never get a perfect chart then you look at sun as a man's significator it adores Venus you

heidy26

Even though your question is couched in having already met him, you still don't know who he is and are waiting to find out/meet him in the future some time. So that is what Venus reaching Mars is about: when you will discover who this person is that you already have met. That is the aspect part.

However, for the answer to be yes, there must be reception along with the significators applying to an aspect. The reception is not present in this chart, so that may keep the chart from being clearly a yes answer.

But if it is a yes answer, then in my mind, the reception describes that meeting, when you find out who this person is, that you already have met who may be your future husband. The reception isn't negative or averse, nor is it favorable. There just isn't reception between you. I don't really know exactly how that lack of reception will manifest, but the fact that this person is your future husband does not necessarily mean that you will receive each other well. That's about all I can say but perhaps others with more skill can shed more light on this.

I am no expert either, but I can tell you that no reception from the primary significators is a no for that particular thing to have happened or to happen.
I cast a relational horary chart if something will happen at a meeting and I got the same aspect result: applying conjunction of the sigs with the MC, but no reception between them.
Of course, the situation occurred exactly: there was an intense feeling in the air, almost suffocating, but we concentrated on work the whole meeting and nothing happened, except for my good intuition about the feelings. :)

To relate this to the thread owner, the lack of reception may suggest that he is not interested in marriage [considering you've met him] or you didn't meet him.

LE: I see tikana gave it a green. :)

Last edited:
I am no expert either, but I can tell you that no reception from the primary significators is a no for that particular thing to have happened or to happen.
I cast a relational horary chart if something will happen at a meeting and I got the same aspect result: applying conjunction of the sigs with the MC, but no reception between them.
Of course, the situation occurred exactly: there was an intense feeling in the air, almost suffocating, but we concentrated on work the whole meeting and nothing happened, except for my good intuition about the feelings. :)

To relate this to the thread owner, the lack of reception may suggest that he is not interested in marriage [considering you've met him] or you didn't meet him.

LE: I see tikana gave it a green. :)

Hmm I don't think it could be he's not interested because if he was my future husband he would be interested. I don't know who to believe since some people are saying yes and some people said he would be more interested in me than I would be in him at first. Others said no. If you look at all the answers it seems nobody can firmly say yes or no. I mean I guess it could be he's not interested in marriage, but my natal chart says otherwise lol.

So I guess at this point it's split down the middle between people saying I've met him and people saying I haven't met him. If I have met him then I don't know who he is, I mean I hope it's one guy in particular but who knows, if I have not met him then yeah obviously I don't know who he'll be either.

Last edited:
it is someone you met 7-8 months ago btw (last lunar aspect to L7)

that peregrine mars as BB mentions it rushes to Venus R.. yes peregrine but whatever you never get a perfect chart then you look at sun as a man's significator it adores Venus you

[edited for clarity - Moderator] I didn't go on dates with anyone back in December or January or meet any guys >.<.

Last edited:

heidy26

Hmm I don't think it could be he's not interested because if he was my future husband he would be interested. I don't know who to believe since some people are saying yes and some people said he would be more interested in me than I would be in him at first. Others said no. If you look at all the answers it seems nobody can firmly say yes or no. I mean I guess it could be he's not interested in marriage, but my natal chart says otherwise lol.

So I guess at this point it's split down the middle between people saying I've met him and people saying I haven't met him. If I have met him then I don't know who he is, I mean I hope it's one guy in particular but who knows, if I have not met him then yeah obviously I don't know who he'll be either.

Not necessarily. Faith has a twisted way of getting two people together; you can meet today and be together in 10 yrs from now. That doesn't imply you will want each other since the day you met.
I only said what has happened to me, with an identical problem in the chart. No reception, no perfection. And indeed, this is how it happened.
If you count the 'thinking, but not stating' and the intent, well yeah, it perfected. :tongue:

Not necessarily. Faith has a twisted way of getting two people together; you can meet today and be together in 10 yrs from now. That doesn't imply you will want each other since the day you met.
I only said what has happened to me, with an identical problem in the chart. No reception, no perfection. And indeed, this is how it happened.
If you count the 'thinking, but not stating' and the intent, well yeah, it perfected. :tongue:

I suppose then it could be a matter of us meeting in the past but I wasn't interested for whatever reason, maybe this mystery person was ina relationship already. I don't know. Tikana said we had met 7-8 months ago, so December or January. I didn't go on any dates or meet any guys at that time except one person, but he already had a gf. He wanted to photograph me for his art school project. We did the photo shoot in late January, I added him on Facebook and we haven't spoken since. As far as I know he's still with the girl. He is the only guy I ever met in December or January. I actually didn't socialize much over winter.