What career suits me?

hwat

hello and back again! i am well into my adulthood and still can't decide what i want to do in my life. i have had a steady, good job for 10 years in customer service/retail but just this last summer i've had a major thirst for more.

based off of my chart, what types of jobs or careers should i be persuing?

http://i.imgur.com/OIYrgOX.gif

helgaleena

hello and back again! i am well into my adulthood and still can't decide what i want to do in my life. i have had a steady, good job for 10 years in customer service/retail but just this last summer i've had a major thirst for more.

based off of my chart, what types of jobs or careers should i be persuing?

http://i.imgur.com/OIYrgOX.gif

Just off the top of my head, I'd say customer service was a really good fit, but you would like to help others even more! I'd take hints from the ruler of the 10th house which is Virgo, mutable earth, and Chiron seventh house. Maybe Habitat for Humanity, interior decoration, life coaching, but whatever it is it needs to be with you as your own boss because North node is so near your sun.

hwat

Just off the top of my head, I'd say customer service was a really good fit, but you would like to help others even more! I'd take hints from the ruler of the 10th house which is Virgo, mutable earth, and Chiron seventh house. Maybe Habitat for Humanity, interior decoration, life coaching, but whatever it is it needs to be with you as your own boss because North node is so near your sun.

interesting! i actually found a school project from early elementary school where i had to draw a picture of what i wanted to be when i grow up and i seriously drew a picture of a store manager haha. customer service does come natural to me, but i don't like being at the mercy of a customer's wrath which is basically all i deal with all day as a manager. if i had even a slight amount of taste when it came to decorating anything i could see myself happy in a job like interior decorating. something i could travel with, experience new and very different things with every project, and of course be my own boss, even though i fear that i wouldn't stay focused without at least a little bit of pressure that mattered to me. i don't consider myself a bossy person (i'm really not that great of a manager) and tend to do what i want at work. maybe life coaching would be cool too, my favorite thing about people is that everyone is different and everyone's problems manifest in different ways. i find that the most fascinating of all about people, but at this time in my life i know i don't have the compassion i need to actually be a life coach. but what you said definitely got the gears in my head turning! thank you very much :biggrin:

ukdesifem

Hello,

I did a run through from your MC:

- Virgo MC - administrative overview
- Mercury is conjunct IC, though opposite MC. Communication may be muted, and could be a block in achieving career goals
- Neptune in your 2nd house lends to inspiration/imagination in making money
- Your Saturn/Uranus conjunct in your 1st house means that duty and innovation are strong in your personality, so you need a job that accounts for this
- Jupiter in your 4th house is conjunct your Sun, and this is generally a good aspect. As both are in Aries, it means your ambitions are strong, given Aries being a Fire sign.
- Mars in your 6th house, leading to Venus in your 3rd house.

I'm thinking of a corporate role, perhaps employee relations, human relations, or change management. Or this could be project management, or any other role relying on innovation and inspiration/new developments. Or further still ICT, as it's obviously a rapidly developing field. I think your Neptune and 1st house Saturn/Uranus placements show you need a vocation that allows you to be creative.

Hope this helps. :)