Major Dilemma: go left or go right ? So many things coming my way,must..pick.RIGHTone

Aces&Eights

Dilemma:
Dears,

I am struggling really hard about a luxe dilemma ( as my friend said )
Currently I am working at a place where I do alot, lots of responsibilities and freedom but I get way too much controlled. EAch time they tell me what to do step by step bwhich I already know, and this is going on for 8 months already.. (IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!)
Also this is the lowest paycheck I've ever had :s (I am getting married and I really can use the money) and this is the mainreason!

I asked for a little raise 2 months ago but the boss still 'did not had to time to go through it' with that raise, it's still the lowest paycheck I've ever had...

Also there are some jobs I can do at home.. should I really go through with all that? (Addclick, etc etc)
Tomorrow, Thursday November 21st I have a meeting for a job beside the job I already have, just to increase my income..

On Friday November 22th, I will have a meeting with another company between 17H00 and 18H00
(I know the branch manager and everybody already in that company) They have a vacancy open which suits me very well, I assume that paycheck will be more as well, (as it just can't get any lower then this)

Can someone please check out if it will be better for me if I will be hired, that I change jobs ? Is there any possibilitie of providing me with some info regarding an extra income? I really can use the money and I'm willing to work my *** off for it.

I feel like my plane has caught a leak (metaforically)

Any help, ANY advise is Mmuchhhmuchmuch appreciated..

Please see attached my chart.

PS: @Zarathu: Thank you for your usual support and sending me here on the horary section.

BEST regards,
R. Kadir Dogan

Attachments

• 20131119093349859.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 13
  • astro_2gw_01_r_kadir_dogan_hp_30380_16616.gif
    astro_2gw_01_r_kadir_dogan_hp_30380_16616.gif
    5.3 KB · Views: 14