Law Suits

Andonis

Strangely I have not seen a thread on law suits so I thought of starting one as if it ever is needed for someone to follow such avenues it is expensive and time consuming etc. So it maybe worth looking at peoples experiences on such maters, such as disputes on land, family maters and many more.
As a start I have an easy case to present, I have a neighbour, yes one of those 'nice guys' who after many many years appeared and installed himself and built a house over his land and we have a dispute over some rights we have for accessing water via his land. He does not deny it but he wants me to pay for the construction of the pipe when I think he should as I had a channel before he came along and destroyed it.
The question is: Should I sue him and if so, will I win?

Last edited:

Andonis

Chart is radical. I asked the question so I am represented by Mars in Sagittarius. This is a 9th house question, the quesited is represented by Jupiter in Sagittarius. Mars in Sag. is a so what, nothing to write home about, that means my state (could be mentally or financially not the best). Jupiter in Sag. is excellent, which means my case is very strong. Furthermore Jupiter and Mars are conjunct. So Yes i will go to trial it seems. My opponent is represented by the significator of Libra, Venus in Capri, which is dignified by triplicity., So he is in a better state than I am (again financially and moral perhaps). His case is his 9th house which is signified by Mercury in Sagittarius. Mercury in Sag. is in Detriment. Also, Mercury is getting combust. Mutual reception between sun and Saturn has nor real effect on him as the sun will combust Venus instead, (which could mean a wintess may burn him financially perhaps). This means he has a weak case. Mercury and venus in no apsect so he is not taking me to court.
Next question is, if I take him to court, will I win? It seems I have better aspects so I should win. However, my Moon, my cosignificator is not in great shape. Moon is also the end of matter significator, in Pisces is another 'so what'. Moon looks to be also VOC. On the surface it does seem to be void of course....dont you think? This is a trap! One should not rest just because it looks like it is. Ivy Goldstein says that we should look at the part of fortune before we decide NOTHING will come of it or ...NOTHING to worry about. Here and to cut the story short, POF is Aquarius 0 degrees. So the moon will perfect sextile aspect with POF before exiting Pisces. So the conclusion is NOTHING to worry about. So yes I should win but at some cost, as per my Moon's bruises.......In general, keeping Saturn away from my 12th house is a good idea as the 12th is the secret and hidden enemies, Saturn brings unwanted testimonies in the courtroom.
So.....Here is my account for it. Any comments?

Last edited:

business voodoo

interesting ... the chart has "almost" a kite ... which i would say you would be successful if you know how to fly kites, but because its an almost kite, i'm more inclined to think that you may not yet know how to fly the kite, so trying to reach a compromise out of the courtroom would be a better option. with the moon/NN in the 12th house of the principle question, a lawsuit would be an emotional ride for sure ... do you feel like that kind of turmoil, as that is what is indicated to me ... turmoil at home is NEVER fun. this being a neighbor ... how much would the pipeline cost and how much would retaining and actually going through the lawsuit cost? practical saturn in the 5th house opposing neptune in the 11th ... its kind of like asking, so you are going to spend some money ... how do you want to spend it? "fighting" your neighbor or "building" a pipeline? so, unless you just want to do it for fun and enjoy moon in the 12th house/pisces stuff (i can't say i do!), go for it ... otherwise, i would suggest spending your energy figuring out a compromise with your neighbor rather than how to create a battle with him ...

and while usually i get called after the lawsuits have been filed ... and for lawsuits i always run the chart for the filing of the lawsuit ... as well as the chart for the time/date served if the inquiry comes from the defendent. i find horary questions relating to the outcome of lawsuits (or the like) to be quite ineffective unless the person knows little to nothing about horary astrology. too often, when people "know" about horary astrology, the question or inquiry is forced to find an answer in particular that they are looking for ... looking just at the chart of the question without looking at the chart of the actual lawsuit and its synastry/composite relationships with the inquirer or parties in general, likely will give an incomplete answer -- especially if its a 'directed' question. an horary inquiry by an innocent produces better results when you do not have the complete astrological view of the underlying energy that is the subject of the question. the double-edged sword of knowledge, i suppose.

Last edited:

Andonis

Well I agree with you that I am in 2 minds here even if there is a good case for me winning. I have not filed a lawsuit yet. You are right about the costs and that is exactly what is in my mind.
As far as your argument if Horary is best or not, I would like to know if I loose the case before I start it. If I have no chance anyway then there is no point in thinking about it. But it would have been better to ask when I am already in the case I am sure.....

Last edited:

business voodoo

i feel you ... i guess that's perhaps why i suppose i like tarot more for pre-decision discourse. actually, for me personally, i use the Medicine Cards because they help clarify my intention and can help clue me in if i'm deluding myself when it comes to my intention. and the Medicine Cards cut to the chase and just tell it like it is, sometimes they are brutally honest!

i find i do not get the same type of clarity of 'intention' that is so necessary to understand personal decisionmaking in alignment with your 'big picture' goals with a horary chart.

intention is so important because in the end, 'its not whether you win or lose, but how you play the game' that's truly important.

Andonis

Never used medicine cards. What are they good for? I know nothing about them. Thanks for your comments..