Will we make it w/o sun - moon aspects?

DKY

I just hope to find an answer, this relationship feels karmic to me, but its hard to let her go.

We have a very intense connection and the chemistry is there, but w/o the sun - moon aspects can it develop into a real relationship?

We both hold back in this relationship.

The composite chart shows different results if we compare it with the Synastry chart.
Any chart indications that explain more?

Thank You

Best Regards,

DKY

Last edited:

ElenaJ

There are aspects between the suns and the moons.
Sun/venus opposes sun and both square Jupiter.
One moon opposes Saturn, semi-sextile moon, inconjunct moon.
The other moon squares mars, trines Neptune and opposes Pluto.

DKY

Hmm, but the famous conjunction between sun and moon is missing? If i open the the progressed chart i can see a conjunction but it seems temporary of nature.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I am a beginner in astrology.

wan

Its not absolutely necessary to have sun-moon conjunction. You have Saturn-Moon hard aspect, this is very good.

ElenaJ

If only couples with a sun/moon conjunction were to be together, most of us would never end up in a relationship.
The important thing is that they are linked to personal planets and maybe ascendent of the partner.
In a progressed chart, it shows the planets in a moment of time, "progressed". These aspects are all temporary, because the progression continues for the entire lifetime.

DKY

There are aspects between the suns and the moons.
Sun/venus opposes sun and both square Jupiter.
One moon opposes Saturn, semi-sextile moon, inconjunct moon.
The other moon squares mars, trines Neptune and opposes Pluto.

Thank you for the input, your insight put things for me in perspective.

Another question, my north node is in the 8th/9th house, her sun in the 9th house. Her 12th house north node seems to conjunct my sun in the 12th house if we look at the birth charts, do we call this a double whammy ?

DKY

Its not absolutely necessary to have sun-moon conjunction. You have Saturn-Moon hard aspect, this is very good.

I was reading allot of subjects on the sun-moon conjunction in synastry, i was under the impression that it was a so called basic aspect for a relationship. I think this aspect was my main focus all the time what shows me that i was wrong about it. :tongue: