Do you see career success in my chart?

nicole26

Hi everyone, first-time poster here. After 10 yrs of dead end jobs, I interviewed for a creative role (pretty much my dream job) at a big tech company earlier this month. Does my chart reveal anything in regard to a career change or a new job in the next few weeks?

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 32

ToltecLearn

Hi everyone, first-time poster here. After 10 yrs of dead end jobs, I interviewed for a creative role (pretty much my dream job) at a big tech company earlier this month. Does my chart reveal anything in regard to a career change or a new job in the next few weeks?

Thanks for reading!

well you do have some nice sextile between your sun and saturn

also no surprise you think about career having 3 planets in 10th house as one of them is uranus i think is normal you think in the tech industry you might like gadgets or you could be a software dev cuz having a sextil with saturn make that you can do those tedious programming debugging jobs others might find difficult

i dont know if youll get the job but having uranus there its ok for you to go into tech

nicole26

Wow you hit the nail on the head in terms of liking tedious analysis! I create a lot of detailed data analysis reports at my current job and really love that type of work. Also excited to look into that sextile between my sun and Saturn that you mentioned.

Thanks so much for your insights, ToltecLearn!