Neptune singleton and car crashes

tokyo.lights

Discovered this purely by accident, the following celebrities have all died from a car crash, and they all have a singleton Neptune.

Princess Diana Neptune is the only planet in a universal house
Princess Grace Kelly Neptune only earth planet
James Dean Neptune only planet in a mutable sign
Billy Martin Neptune is the only planet in social sign
Porfirio Rubirosa Neptune only water planet
Jackson Pollock Neptune only water planet
(I also found many exceptions)

Weird coincidence? I can’t see how Neptune plays into this.

Caro

Neptune - dissolves boundaries. So maybe allows for unpercieved risk taking.

If you think how the sea often has hidden undercurrents. Your walk out treading water its nice and shallow but slowly or sometimes quickly the sea is shifting the sand around you and when you walk back oops your in the deep end! with out a paddle.

Jesusistheway

I have lost count of my car crashes probably 6-7 or even 8. I currently have a license without a record because it expires after some time after its been resolved. And well, I think maybe I should move to a city that has better transportation or risk another accident. Neptune I recall is at a critical degree in my natal chart. But I am more of a Uranus singleton according to what other astrologers have said. And it has its good and bad. Maybe I shouldn't be tempting fate... My mother has stated my angels have rescued me and this is true. I have seen one sit between me and the steering wheel it was really odd to see a feminine lady's waist with a white robe on sit between my lame head and the the steering wheel before it was about to explode its airbag :innocent:
I really really hate not having a car because I need independence!!!!!
Sadly I live in SoCal :(

tokyo.lights

Recently heard about Paul Walker's tragic car crash...shocking terrible news.
Decided to quickly scan his birth chart, and it's another Neptune singleton. His Neptune is the only planet in a fire sign.

It's eerie how astrology can have these patterns!

He also has his 8th house ruler(Mars) in the 8th house.