free software download for horary astrology

BOOGY99

Hi

I am now learning horary, i found this free download which may be of interest to people who are learning it.

not sure if it is any good yet, but thought i would like to share this. :smile:

Horary Helper

A Program for Horary Astrology

Spiritual astrology can help you understand yourself and others better. With greater understanding we can all get along much more harmoniously. This enhances the quality of life and helps our soul growth. If you would like a program that teaches and calculates data for horary astrology, then please download Horary Helper.
Horary Helper also has many tutorials on horary astrology.
NOTE: Download and double-click on Horary Helper to install the program.
Horary Helper v5.00, 1,662,273, 22 December 2009.

REVISION HISTORY

Version 5.00 - 22 Dec 2009
1. Released.

Last edited:

BOOGY99

Hi Olivia

i only found it today, with it being new to me not sure if it is any good.

perhaps if somebody experienced in horary could try it to see if this is any good, but will wait and see if people think it is worth it.

yes the wording does not sound right spiritual etc lol x

Last edited:

wowreally

i'm new to horarys...like bran new...we're talking days here...
when i heard of the software i downloaded it right away....(the one you mentioned)...i thought i was going to help me....but i really couldn't make any sesne of it ...
i think it more for people that already know what they're doing as a way of organizing the data....
there were articles that clarified some basics, which was nice
but i didn't really find it helpful.

you can download it, it doesn't cost anything....so u have nothing to lose though....

i'd like to hear from someone that's famliar with the program, and how it actually works....
for me it's easier to just look at the chart....

aglaya

I can highly recommend WhatWatch software, available as a free download from the PaperTV website.
The design is very neat, it is easy to use and it has basically everything that an astrologer needs- different house systems, the posibility to save data and charts, Progressions, Directions, calculated dignities for each chart...you name it! Plus, you can actually drag and drop planets around the chart which is more than a useful tool for the astrologers who do rectifications.

lc0601

Hi,
I tried downloading the first two sites the users mentioned, but they seem to be somewhere in the recesses of my computer. I then tried downloading the most recent suggestion, and was able to get it to work, but it did not display a chart. Is there something simple and free I could use? I didn't see one on astro.com, did I just miss it?
Thank you

Holist

Horary Helper gives you an ephemeris style readout of just chart data, but there's no option to view an actual chart. I prefer the visual layout to the data, so this software is not useful to me.

Milarien

Horary Helper gives you an ephemeris style readout of just chart data, but there's no option to view an actual chart. I prefer the visual layout to the data, so this software is not useful to me.

Horary Helper does give you a visual wheel chart. Just look across the top and choose Wheel...

Maryb3

I just read deborough Houlding site. Horary.
They’re a couple of books. Frawleys work book. It on Amazon.
This is not easy.
Patience.
I text an astrologer once and she said, “ I have 20 years of experience and it took me five years to learn it.
Solar fire software has a horary section.
It still not as good as learning it.

There are a lot of rules to this.
The question has to be yes or no.

Then there electoral charts. Both seem to focus on the moon and houses. Whether a planet in domicile.
Like Aries sun, Venus Taurus . Aspects the moon makes.

This year will produce a lot of good electoral. Saturn and Jupiter will sextile. So Venus in an earth or water sign will also trine sextile except Pisces. Cancer moon would be good. Trines Neptune and Saturn , sextile Uranus and Jupiter.

There no quick route except studying charts.

Humanitarian

You don't need a lot of softwares though, as you only need an astro.com chart of the moment of the question, and then copy it and post to AW.