Will I Ever Get Funding For Creative Career Goal?

blackbery

If every artist gave up their talent & dreams because they didn't get huge amounts of money, then there would be no art in this world today. Think Van Gogh.

Yep, you are Mercury in the 5th conjunct Jupiter revealing your optimism with your large goals. With Mercury RX, it is a sign of caution, nothing appears what it seems.
Obtaining grants & financial assistance can be a pipe dream unless you go out & do the work to make it happen. The 8th rules money from 'other resources' like banks, credit, inheritances. With Ckiron placed there, it is a 'wounding' energy. You may not receive any large financial handouts until you learn some important lessons.

I do like your co-ruler Moon's placement in 10th conjunct North Node, a very lucky combo....and in soft aspect to Mercury. Maybe publicly asking for help from wealthy patrons like they used to do in the olden days? Fundraising via the internet?

Real artists perform their art regardless of income because to not create would kill their souls.

Good LUck!

MarmaladeW

If every artist gave up their talent & dreams because they didn't get huge amounts of money, then there would be no art in this world today. Think Van Gogh.

Yep, you are Mercury in the 5th conjunct Jupiter revealing your optimism with your large goals. With Mercury RX, it is a sign of caution, nothing appears what it seems.
Obtaining grants & financial assistance can be a pipe dream unless you go out & do the work to make it happen. The 8th rules money from 'other resources' like banks, credit, inheritances. With Ckiron placed there, it is a 'wounding' energy. You may not receive any large financial handouts until you learn some important lessons.

I do like your co-ruler Moon's placement in 10th conjunct North Node, a very lucky combo....and in soft aspect to Mercury. Maybe publicly asking for help from wealthy patrons like they used to do in the olden days? Fundraising via the internet?

Real artists perform their art regardless of income because to not create would kill their souls.

Good LUck!

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words!