Question about psychology

gemitau

Hello!

I am casting this chart to know if this treatment would be good and helpful for me. It is a short psychological treatment, involving some plants. I have been diagnosed with OCD, and there is a growing scientific literature talking about the benefits and possibilities of this treatment in reducing symptoms. The question is about this specific topic (I am not looking for advice in other treatments)
Thank you very much!

Ps. I kinda tried... And I see I am Venus in Aquarius. Treatment would be 10th - Moon, in Taurus, so exalted. Taurus is also my domicile.
"Disease" would be 6th? It kinda fits in pisces as OCD can have this confusion aspect. Jupiter is separating from Venus.
This is what I am able to read 😅

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.54885.44813.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hr.54885.44813.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello!

I am casting this chart to know if this treatment would be good and helpful for me. It is a short psychological treatment, involving some plants. I have been diagnosed with OCD, and there is a growing scientific literature talking about the benefits and possibilities of this treatment in reducing symptoms. The question is about this specific topic (I am not looking for advice in other treatments)
Thank you very much!

Ps. I kinda tried... And I see I am Venus in Aquarius. Treatment would be 10th - Moon, in Taurus, so exalted. Taurus is also my domicile.
"Disease" would be 6th? It kinda fits in pisces as OCD can have this confusion aspect. Jupiter is separating from Venus.
This is what I am able to read ��

I think you are on the right track. I personally would look at the the relationship between the treatment/10th/Moon and you/Venus. The treatment is for you, not the dis-ease you are experiencing.
So with Moon in its exaltation in Taurus, we have a potent but perhaps not lasting treatment. You/Venus are receptive to the treatment, since Moon is in Venus' dignity.

Moon applies to square Venus. This is a challenging aspect suggesting that the treatment itself may be intense, perhaps blindsiding you, coming out of nowhere with lots of power.

But I think it may be effective, at least in the near term.

gemitau

I think you are on the right track. I personally would look at the the relationship between the treatment/10th/Moon and you/Venus. The treatment is for you, not the dis-ease you are experiencing.
So with Moon in its exaltation in Taurus, we have a potent but perhaps not lasting treatment. You/Venus are receptive to the treatment, since Moon is in Venus' dignity.

Moon applies to square Venus. This is a challenging aspect suggesting that the treatment itself may be intense, perhaps blindsiding you, coming out of nowhere with lots of power.

But I think it may be effective, at least in the near term.

Thank you!
What makes you think more in the near term effect? The fast quality of the moon?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you!
What makes you think more in the near term effect? The fast quality of the moon?

You are welcome.

No, it is the treatment/Moon being is in its exaltation in Taurus.
Exaltation is more dramatic and less lasting, more like a wave compared to the greater steadiness of a planet in its dignity.
But if the treatment lasts for a while, that could be of value. It may be that you just have to repeat the treatment?
Or the period of remission might give you an opportunity to learn and adopt some internal responses to the the OCD so that you don't need the treatment anymore; that you can internally regulate yourself when you are dysregulated by the OCD?

Last edited:

gemitau

You are welcome.

No, it is the treatment/Moon being is in its exaltation in Taurus.
Exaltation is more dramatic and less lasting, more like a wave compared to the greater steadiness of a planet in its dignity.
But if the treatment lasts for a while, that could be of value. It may be that you just have to repeat the treatment?
Or the period of remission might give you an opportunity to learn and adopt some internal responses to the the OCD so that you don't need the treatment anymore; that you can internally regulate yourself when you are dysregulated by the OCD?

Thank you Ilenek. Yes this makes sense
I am not hoping for a 100% cure but I feel it can help.