Will he let me use it again?

Crystaltribe

Hi everyone :)

I wasn’t sure where to post this, apologies if I’ve put it in the wrong section.

Background, a friend (but was also potentially more than that at one point) had a big fall out with me and told me not to use his pet in my logo.

His pet featured as my logo for my business as it was the first painting id done of a pet. Anyway he told me I can’t. This was just before Christmas Day..

Anyway we’ve not spoken since, I really don’t want to use another animal for my logo. The pet was the reason I started what I did and id have never done it without her. So she (the pet) has sentimental value. I out of respect for his wishes removed it but I have some hope deep down one day he might say that I can again.

I feel wrong for changing it and I’m contemplating not even having a logo right now. It was all really upsetting

Anyway my question was, will he let me use it again (the logo of his pet)

I was unsure on who was who? I know he was a friend but he was also a potential love interest at one point.

Early asc too early to tell?

Well if I use him as 7th, do I use his 6th (12th) as his pet? If I did it would show the sextile to the moon a possible indication of a yes?

I’m about to leave my detriment and eventually catch Venus. Would this be more like the house to use for him (Venus rules 11th and was my friend)? If I used the 11th it looks like a different outcome.

Things are about to change, just not sure which direction.

Thoughts?

Thank you 😊

IleneK

Premium Member
I think it is too early to tell.

Certainly right now it is not favorable that this person/7th will connect with you in such a way that they would give you permission again, since you/Sun and other/Saturn separate and,when Sun changes sign, the two sigs will be disjunct. Saturn is in its own/7th house, so concerned about themself. So the two of you won't see eye to eye for a while. I don't think the pet is a significator in this matter.
I would wait a while and see how things go.

Last edited: