Risk and Outcome

Sofie

This is a really important chart which I hope to get some insight.

Basically an extremely charming man moved in across from me. Long story short he turned out to be a proper crook. The crookery relates to social housing fraud whereby he's taken a home which the country pays for but he does not live here. He's also caused a number of issues in the neighbourhood because he is a bully. We used to like each other quite a bit until I realised who he is. Now we do not talk. so I assign him H7.

I want him gone. I fancy reporting him mostly because I hate the parastical nature of him taking a home that he is not living in when there are so many homeless and desperate people and not enough homes. Ultimately this puts me at risk in case he finds out it was me. I would be anonymous though. But he knows I dont like him. Then again nobody here does.

Does the chart suggest that I would come to harm if I report him

and

would he lose that home -- in which he does not actually live?

I think the chart shows that he would lose the home with Chiron on the asce conj. Moon. But I guess I am concerned with Venus being under beams. I am not sure if him as the Sun counts in this chart since it is not a romance chart per se. Then again its his aggressive side I am concerned about so maybe Sun is relevant? Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Attachments

• report.jpg
    report.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

waybread

The answer to your question will depend upon what house we assign this man.

Your neighbors are ruled by the third house. I can't make out which sign is on the third house cusp. Can you tell me if it's in late Scorpio or early Sagittarius? It makes a difference.

Sofie

Great point waybread!

He's actually my enemy. We were initially attracted to one another for ages. Then I realised he's a terrible person. So I moved on. Then he stared following me around. I am not intimidated per se because I know bullys like him are weak people. but still.

Thank you!

waybread

I think he would try to harm you if he found out you reported on him, but the question is, whether that is necessary. Possibly someone else could raise the issue with the authorities.

He's symbolized by Mars. You're Venus. Venus applies to a square with Mars, which usually means that there is some contact between the two parties, but not a fortunate one.

However, you are the stronger party. Venus is in her own terms in the 5th house, but Mars is in detriment in the 8th. This square perfects on about Feb. 19, then Venus moves past Mars. So maybe after Feb 20th or so would be a good time to do something about the situation.

The landlord would be the 10th house, ruled by the moon; with Saturn ruling your home. The moon applies to a sextile with Saturn. Your landlord may be sympathetic. Possibly s/he would be liable with a tenant conducting an illegal activity in his/her property.

Sadly it looks to me like you still have some feelings left for this man. Venus receives Mars and the moon is so close to that 7th house cusp, with Chiron there in the mix. Did he break your heart?

But your values are absolutely in the right place. Please let us know how this works out.