Very urgent, help please

neptunian

My question is Who is this person ? I have been threatened by an unknown number this morning. I try to stay calm even though itis difficult.

Two people came to my mind, one is an ex lover, i rejected him. One is an ex female friend. When i realized her toxic character, i ended my friendship. Could you please look at the horary chart and tell me who could be ?

7th house i think we should examine. Venus in capricorn. capricorn is a feminine sign and very close to 11th cusp. So is this a friend ?

This is really a stressful situation, i will be grateful if you help me guess this person through the chart. Thank you.

Attachments

• whoisthisperson.jpg
    whoisthisperson.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 42

katydid

My question is Who is this person ? I have been threatened by an unknown number this morning. I try to stay calm even though itis difficult.

Two people came to my mind, one is an ex lover, i rejected him. One is an ex female friend. When i realized her toxic character, i ended my friendship. Could you please look at the horary chart and tell me who could be ?

7th house i think we should examine. Venus in capricorn. capricorn is a feminine sign and very close to 11th cusp. So is this a friend ?

This is really a stressful situation, i will be grateful if you help me guess this person through the chart. Thank you.

You are Mars in Taurus, in it’s detriment, in your own house.

You are asking about Venus, in Capricorn in the 10th. I am not sure that Venus is that close to the 11th because it is 5 degrees away and in a different sign. Venus is closer to the Pluto in the 10th.

So I would see Venus as possibly being connected to your 10th of family/childhood. Could it be a relative or family friend? Maybe the ex girlfriend of a family member or coworker?

The Moon is in Virgo in the 6th of co-workers and employees. Have you fired anyone that used to be of service to you? Moon opposed Neptune in the 12th? Did someone lie or steal from you and you let them go?

You, as Mars, have already experienced all those squares from the 10th and 11th. So you have had a long, difficult history with this Venus person already?

I do not see any real impending danger. I don’t think the threat was a real intention. It seems to maybe be just an emotional lashing out to scare you?

neptunian

You are Mars in Taurus, in it’s detriment, in your own house.

You are asking about Venus, in Capricorn in the 10th. I am not sure that Venus is that close to the 11th because it is 5 degrees away and in a different sign. Venus is closer to the Pluto in the 10th.

So I would see Venus as possibly being connected to your 10th of family/childhood. Could it be a relative or family friend? Maybe the ex girlfriend of a family member or coworker?

The Moon is in Virgo in the 6th of co-workers and employees. Have you fired anyone that used to be of service to you? Moon opposed Neptune in the 12th? Did someone lie or steal from you and you let them go?

You, as Mars, have already experienced all those squares from the 10th and 11th. So you have had a long, difficult history with this Venus person already?

I do not see any real impending danger. I don’t think the threat was a real intention. It seems to maybe be just an emotional lashing out to scare you?

Hi, dear Katydid, thank you soo much for your attention.

Yes, this female friend i said is a childhood friend we have a long history yes, our families know each other, we grew up in the same neighbourhood; we were very close but some people were warning me that she is two-faced. I chose to believe in her but with time i realised she is not a good friend to me and recently we argued and it was the end of our friendship. After argument because of her disrespectful behaviours, i cut the communication completely. So i think she tried to scare me off as you said. Yes i think there is no danger. At first i was about to go to the police but i felt like no need for this now.

Yes, we have had a property issue within family. my aunts manipulated inheritance, and yes my father just accepted the situation. it
is a very big loss. I confronted with them and wanted them to correct their mistake but no. I don't hold back when there is an injustice, i speak it up. But here my father is the one who should sue them but he doesn't.

The first person came to my mind is my childhood friend actually since we have recently argued. Thanks a lot Katydid for giving your time and interpretation. <3

MarmaladeW

I'm no expert but since your question is regarding an enemy and a recent communication I would look to the ruler of the 6th which rules over enemies and your 3rd house ruler. Thankfully both are ruled by mercury which is situated in the 11th house of friendships and groups and is at a venus (feminine) degree so your enemy or the person who called you is a likely a female friend. Mercury is also in retrograde so this is a friend from the past also supported by your ruler Mars separating from a trine to moon in the 6th showing this person is someone you probably got along with in the past but recently separated from.

To know more about the person, moon the ruler of your 4th situated in the 6th of enemies shows this person was connected to your childhood or family and also probably female (2nd confirmation). Moon is also at an aries/mars degree of aggression and violence.

Mars your ruler is next applying to a square to the sun in your 11th house so in future this could lead to a lot of negative drama and revelations about a friend or your friendship group and possibly a final separation. Bit late but hope this helps.

Last edited: