Imp: Will we win against the Co-op

AW041

My sister and her husband have an apartment in New York. As a part of an accident, they lost the gas connection in the apartment about 2 years ago. Now over the last few months, after the city fixed the lines, the apartment's co-operative society decided to fix the gas lines inside the premises and assigned a vendor. The vendor, while working caused a lot of damage in their apartment.
The vendor did not admit his fault and the co-op board was silent about it. Despite several requests, they haven't fixed it and have now sent a legal notice to my sister (and brother-in-law) asking to move out to finish the pending work related to gas. However, Co-op refused to acknowledge the damage on the floor, ceiling and cabinets caused by the vendor or even pay of it. So now my sister needs to hire a lawyer and counter the notice.
She wants to know if she will win against the co-op and will they pay for the damages? the cost of fixing the damages will be a lot $$$$. She is really worried and having sleepless nights.
She put the chart in place, she will be the ascendant here.
She/Leo is in the 6th house is in Aquarius and in detriment. Mars the 4th house is also in retirement. Her lawyer, will be Saturn (7th), resides in this own house of Aquarius.
I don't know how to read the factors further....please help here

Attachments

• Will we win.jpg
    Will we win.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

AW041

Helloo, please advise on this. The situation is getting worrisome every day.
Now my sister has hired a lawyer too.

Cypocryphy

My sister and her husband have an apartment in New York. As a part of an accident, they lost the gas connection in the apartment about 2 years ago. Now over the last few months, after the city fixed the lines, the apartment's co-operative society decided to fix the gas lines inside the premises and assigned a vendor. The vendor, while working caused a lot of damage in their apartment.
The vendor did not admit his fault and the co-op board was silent about it. Despite several requests, they haven't fixed it and have now sent a legal notice to my sister (and brother-in-law) asking to move out to finish the pending work related to gas. However, Co-op refused to acknowledge the damage on the floor, ceiling and cabinets caused by the vendor or even pay of it. So now my sister needs to hire a lawyer and counter the notice.
She wants to know if she will win against the co-op and will they pay for the damages? the cost of fixing the damages will be a lot $$$$. She is really worried and having sleepless nights.
She put the chart in place, she will be the ascendant here.
She/Leo is in the 6th house is in Aquarius and in detriment. Mars the 4th house is also in retirement. Her lawyer, will be Saturn (7th), resides in this own house of Aquarius.
I don't know how to read the factors further....please help here

Hey. I'm sorry to hear that your sister and brother-in-law are have these problems. I hope I will be able to help here.

First, I think you have the assignments wrong. I'll explain.

So, your sister and brother-in-law are the :sun:. The first house. Their lawyer, if they are to acquire one or have one, is :mercury: The co-op is :saturn:, and its lawyer is :jupiter:. The court and judge is :venus: and the result is going to be :mars:.

So, your sister is really in a bad position here because the :sun: is the sign of :aquarius:, ruled by the co-opt, that being :saturn:. The co-op, however, is in a very strong position, being able to ignore the allegations of your sister.

These planets are mostly cadent, which shows that the situation has not fully developed into a lawsuit yet. However, with the movement of the sister's significator to that of the representative of the co-op's, it alludes to an agreement being made between your sister and the attorney or representative of the co-op. The chart shows that the co-op is in a very powerful, controlling position and that the court would be inclined to favor the co-op.

So I can see a settlement or compromise/agreement between your sister and the co-op shortly. The significators conjoin shortly (although there's the possibility of some issue or fact, as of yet unknown, interfering with that) It might be the best course because of the lack of your sister having leverage or a strong position in which to bring suit.

Hope this helps.

AW041

Thank you for your inputs. My sister is so stressed about it that she has barely eaten or slept for over 5 days. It so so sad but to add, she tends to overthink a lot. If she has to pay for the damages caused by others, she will run out of most of her savings. She mentioned last night that they may have to do an out-of-court settlement.
Lets see, I will keep you all updated.
thank you much!

Cypocryphy

Thank you for your inputs. My sister is so stressed about it that she has barely eaten or slept for over 5 days. It so so sad but to add, she tends to overthink a lot. If she has to pay for the damages caused by others, she will run out of most of her savings. She mentioned last night that they may have to do an out-of-court settlement.
Lets see, I will keep you all updated.
thank you much!

You are welcome! Yes. Please keep me updated. :smile:

AW041

So a quick update here: They still haven't been able to resolve this with the board and have decided to work with the Lawyer and Sue them. As usual, my hyper sister is unreasonably anxious and on a hunger strike, but is very much alive..lol

Cypocryphy

So a quick update here: They still haven't been able to resolve this with the board and have decided to work with the Lawyer and Sue them. As usual, my hyper sister is unreasonably anxious and on a hunger strike, but is very much alive..lol

Thank you for the update. I'll have to look at the chart again. However, I still see that this won't go to trial. I suppose I could cast a horary on the matter, but I think it is best to let this one stand. Was there any effort to come to an agreement?

Thank you for the update!

AW041

Yes, they did try to settle it and come to an agreement. They wrote several letters, hired a lawyer too, who established communication with the board, but with no success. The board did not agree at all and only wanted to fix what they felt was the best in the house and asked them to F*** off for the rest.
Thank you for this. Please do let me know what your chart says.