Interpretation needed.

waybread

Can you say a bit more about how your working relationship with this man is going? Do you think he's got a crush on you or have you heard any reports about him from other people who know him? Are you happy in your job?

With Leo rising, you are symbolized by the sun. An employer would be a 9th house matter ruled by Mars. The 7th house is reserved for committed relationships-- and open enemies-- but it is also used for people and situations that do not fit neatly into other categories of the horoscope. If this man is more like a lower-level manager rather than your employer, he might be a 7th house matter.

The sun (in detriment) applies to a square with Mars (in detriment) so it doesn't seem like work is such a joyful place. The sun is in the 7th house (him) so it would seem that there's some interest on his part in you. But the 7th house is ruled by Saturn, located in his turned 12th house (radix 6th house.) This can indicate secrecy-- which you've already indicated; or in some cases, some kind of deception.

The moon is void-of-the-course, so it doesn't look like the matter will go much further.

But do be careful.

Pinkybow

Can you say a bit more about how your working relationship with this man is going? Do you think he's got a crush on you or have you heard any reports about him from other people who know him? Are you happy in your job?

With Leo rising, you are symbolized by the sun. An employer would be a 9th house matter ruled by Mars. The 7th house is reserved for committed relationships-- and open enemies-- but it is also used for people and situations that do not fit neatly into other categories of the horoscope. If this man is more like a lower-level manager rather than your employer, he might be a 7th house matter.

The sun (in detriment) applies to a square with Mars (in detriment) so it doesn't seem like work is such a joyful place. The sun is in the 7th house (him) so it would seem that there's some interest on his part in you. But the 7th house is ruled by Saturn, located in his turned 12th house (radix 6th house.) This can indicate secrecy-- which you've already indicated; or in some cases, some kind of deception.

The moon is void-of-the-course, so it doesn't look like the matter will go much further.

But do be careful.

Thank you for replying waybread. I have been unable to sleep well. I work in healthcare. His wife is a client of mine, one of many. He is not my boss but like you said a lower manager in a way within his own house.Typically I travel house to house daily to visit my clients while working. I could be at this particular house as much as two/three times in one day not everyday though.

We may make small talk every now and then but nothing much. I offer to cook or help out where Is needed but I never gave the wrong impression. I have been out of work sick the last few days and I really got a fright when I spotted his car outside. It scared me.
He is an older man in his 70s, but he would look after himself very well. He would be very comfortable in life I would think. Should I inform my supervisor or just try forget about it? I will see him this week and I’m unsure how I’ll react.

Thank you again for replying.

Last edited:

Pinkybow

Thank you for replying waybread. I have been unable to sleep well. I work in healthcare. His wife is a client of mine, one of many. He is not my boss but like you said a lower manager in a way. Typical I travel house to house daily to visit my clients while working. I could be at this house as much as three times in one day.

We may make small talk every now and then but nothing much. I offer to cook or help out where Is needed but I never gave the wrong impression. I have been out of work sick the last 10 days and I really got a fright when I spotted his jeep outside. It scared me.
He is an older man in his 70s, but he would look after himself very well. He would be very comfortable in life I would think. Should I inform my work office or just try forget about it? I will see him this week and I’m unsure how I’ll react.

Thank you again for replying.

No I haven’t heard any reports about this man before. Our relationship is a professional one I would say.
Maybe I’m too friendly but that’ is my nature.
I am in my mid 30s with my own family.
He never gave any signs if anything he is a little odd in a way he keeps to himself.
I am happy in my job, not the management side but I do enjoy my clients company most of the time.

I hope this helps.

waybread

Thanks for the infill.

I'll stick with my reading for now, using him as the 7th house, but if anything new happens or if you think of something else relevant, let us know.

Speaking of your family, if it includes a husband/male partner or an athletic teenage son, you might just mention him in casual conversation.

It occurs to me that this man-- however he got your home address-- might be doing a kind of background check on you as his wife is one of your clients.

As your client's (6th house) spouse (7th from the 6th) he might belong to the radix 12th house, ruled by the moon. The moon is void-of-the-course, so I don't think he's going to cause further concern.

But please take precautions, just to be on the safe side.

Pinkybow

Thank you every much Waybread. I appreciate you talking the time to reply.

Can I ask why do you think he is ichecking on me now? I have been attending to this family for over a year.