Need help with a co-ruler relationship chart

knowledge

Hi,

I need help with this chart. Very confusing because it has a co-ruler.

The quarent wants to know about a love triangle. Quarent's son likes a girl but not sure who she likes. The quarent wants to know if she is interested in her son or tge son's friend.

The ruler of the quarent's son is ruled by jupiter (the son is also a pisces)

The girl is the 7th for the quarent, because she is the person she is questioning about (the girl is an aries born)

The friend of the son is 11th from the 5th and it's ruler is also jupiter.

That's where i am confused!

The mars applying to jupiter. Now should i take it as the girl interests the son of the quarent or the son's friend?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-005456_PicsArt.jpg
    Screenshot_20210117-005456_PicsArt.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

waybread

Kind of a busy-body question , but OK.

Because traditionally the planets Mercury through Saturn each rule two signs, you can get a situation where one planet rules two houses that are critical for the question.

Sometimes it is fair to say that the chart just isn't giving a clear answer.

However, my reading would be that the girl is not particularly interested in either one.

Son: 5th house, Pisces cusp, ruled by Jupiter.

Son's friend: 11th from the 5th house, or radix 3rd* house. Sagittarius cusp, ruled by Jupiter

Son's love interest: 7th from the 5th house or radix 11th house, ruled by Mercury

His friend's love interest: 7th from the 3rd* house, or radix 9th house, ruled by Mercury.

Mercury in Aquarius has passed its last aspect with Jupiter. It does not aspect the moon.

Venus is another possible candidate for this young woman. In the 3rd house, it looks like she favours the friend. However, Venus has no essential dignity and does not aspect Jupiter.

Hermeshadesluna

He's definitely more in tune with the friend being as that they are the same significator, Mars squaring him, Mercury done passed him, and Luna done moved on, from what I See without knowing the Parallels of Latitude, even though I bet Venus and Jupiter are parallel with Venus applying, that's Mom and the Root for him, going by that he's more in tune with friend, Mom and Home. Peace, Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3spaceships

knowledge

He's definitely more in tune with the friend being as that they are the same significator, Mars squaring him, Mercury done passed him, and Luna done moved on, from what I See without knowing the Parallels of Latitude, even though I bet Venus and Jupiter are parallel with Venus applying, that's Mom and the Root for him, going by that he's more in tune with friend, Mom and Home. Peace, Love and Gnosis ❤#sacralchakra💛💚💙💜💫💫💫#3spaceships

Thanks, but i don't understand you well.

knowledge

Kind of a busy-body question , but OK.

Because traditionally the planets Mercury through Saturn each rule two signs, you can get a situation where one planet rules two houses that are critical for the question.

Sometimes it is fair to say that the chart just isn't giving a clear answer.

However, my reading would be that the girl is not particularly interested in either one.

Son: 5th house, Pisces cusp, ruled by Jupiter.

Son's friend: 11th from the 5th house, or radix 3rd* house. Sagittarius cusp, ruled by Jupiter

Son's love interest: 7th from the 5th house or radix 11th house, ruled by Mercury

His friend's love interest: 7th from the 3rd* house, or radix 9th house, ruled by Mercury.

Mercury in Aquarius has passed its last aspect with Jupiter. It does not aspect the moon.

Venus is another possible candidate for this young woman. In the 3rd house, it looks like she favours the friend. However, Venus has no essential dignity and does not aspect Jupiter.

Exactly!

I was saying this, the girl is keeping the heat. The friend is least bothered about all these. But the girl is not giving up but confusing everyone.

Btw wont the girl be 7th to the quarent as she is asking the question about her.

AW041

Exactly!

I was saying this, the girl is keeping the heat. The friend is least bothered about all these. But the girl is not giving up but confusing everyone.

Btw wont the girl be 7th to the quarent as she is asking the question about her.

No, the girl will he 7th from 5th for the son. It is son’s love interest not the querent’s.