Will Reps or Dems win 2020 Presidential Election?

Moondancing

Premium Member
Disclaimer: It is not accepted practice by many astrologers that horary can be used for such mundane questions.

I am a Republican and give the Asc. ruler Mars as their significator and Venus to the Democrats. Mars color is red, the color of Rep. party. Leo rules the MH and represents our current President who is a Leo. Sun is its fall in the 12th house of secret enemies. Sun is besieged by Mars and Venus, both parties looking to make this the end of his time in office. These conditions, I believe, show this chart to reflect current affairs and make this a radical chart.

Venus being a feminine planet in the feminine sign of Scorpio shows a woman will be the Dem nominee. Isn't Hillary a Scorpio? Venus conj the Asc. is in a stronger position than Mars in the 11th. The Moon is VOC but is in orb of and quickly aspects Venus after entering the sign Pisces. The antiscia
of the Moon is conj. Venus.

I believe the Democrats will win the 2020 Presidential election.

astro_2gw_will_reps_or_dems_win_2020_election.48373.7342.jpg

MD

tikana

Disclaimer: It is not accepted practice by many astrologers that horary can be used for such mundane questions.

I am a Republican and give the Asc. ruler Mars as their significator and Venus to the Democrats. Mars color is red, the color of Rep. party. Leo rules the MH and represents our current President who is a Leo. Sun is its fall in the 12th house of secret enemies. Sun is besieged by Mars and Venus, both parties looking to make this the end of his time in office. These conditions, I believe, show this chart to reflect current affairs and make this a radical chart.

Venus being a feminine planet in the feminine sign of Scorpio shows a woman will be the Dem nominee. Isn't Hillary a Scorpio? Venus conj the Asc. is in a stronger position than Mars in the 11th. The Moon is VOC but is in orb of and quickly aspects Venus after entering the sign Pisces. The antiscia
of the Moon is conj. Venus.

I believe the Democrats will win the 2020 Presidential election.

View attachment 82774

MD

Nothing to do with 1/7
This is 10th house question

Moondancing

Premium Member
Nothing to do with 1/7
This is 10th house question

Thank you!

On second thought, 1/7 are involved with strong aspects to 10th ruler. Sun is midpoint between Venus and Mars and they are USB. That 1/7 don't represent Rep/Dems, I get your point.

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Kamala Harris is Joe Biden's pick for his Vice President. This is significant to the horary chart and prediction here. It is my belief Venus in a feminine sign shows a woman on Asc. cusp, will become President. The Moon changes signs before aspecting Venus meaning a different direction is in store before we see her come to this position. Taking the Sun (ruler of 10th house and signifies the President) for Trump, the 4th house ruler Saturn would represent Biden. Both these planets are in cadent houses, not strong positions. Biden is not well. Saturn in sextile with Neptune might represent his struggle with dementia.

Another strong indicator the Dems will win is the Arabic Part of Victory is at 2' Taurus 02'.

Interesting times, indeed.

@NBCNews
Joe Biden in email to supporters: "I’ve decided that Kamala Harris is the best person to help me take this fight to Donald Trump and Mike Pence and then to lead this nation starting in January 2021."

Moon dance

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Re: Will Reps or Dems win 2020 Presidential Election? Update

It was my hope in posting this horary is to show that it is a highly effective way of predicting presidential elections. The trick is to go beyond a yes or no answer.

Obviously the Democrats won as shown by 7th house ruler Venus representing the Democrats on the Asc. and the Moon applying a trine to her. Also, the POF Victory sits on the 7th house cusp. My prediction that a woman would win didn't happen but with Venus ruling 8th/12th houses and opposing Uranus, unseen surprises may still be in store and a woman may still be brought to the presidency.

It is my belief the prediction that Trump would be defeated because secret enemies from both parties would make sure this was his last term in office, has come to pass. This is shown with Sun besieged by Venus (12th house ruler) and Mars (ruled by Venus). And Sun ruled by Venus.

Sun in sextile with Jupiter shows his popularity exemplified through his huge rallies. And Saturn, ruler of 4th house represents Joe Biden in 3rd shows his strong ties with the media. These ties are again represented by Mercury in sextile with Saturn. Saturn in Capricorn shows a man who is reserved. Uranus in 7th shows an unconventional energy. Biden's lack of campaigning was truly beyond a president's traditional methods of selling himself to the public.

Whether you believe fraud and corruption happened or not, both Sun and Saturn aspecting Neptune represents that it was a major controversy in this election.

MD

leomoon

Excellent Reading MD- you were right on the mark. Congratulations!

I'm not a huge Biden fan, but I do think a woman (Kamala) may help this country into the Aquarius cuspal Age. Joe Biden however, is off to a good start and he is using a lot of Bernie Sanders progressive ideas. That makes me happy too. :happy: After all, people can change if they allow themselves to, and as a 40 year or 4 decades or more political animal working with the likes of good pals like Sen. Lehey (age 82) Sen. McConnell (R) 80ish? even if they didn't change I think Biden's experiences in life having lost his son especially forced him to change for the better.

Let's hope so.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Happy birthday to a great president,” Biden said, referring to the vice presidents birthday on October 20th. Second time he has referred to Kamala as president.

Venus conj. Asc. ruler of 8th/12th houses opposing Uranus tells a story the public is not privy to about who is running this country, imo.

JUPITERASC

It is my belief the prediction that Trump would be defeated because secret enemies
from both parties would make sure this was his last term in office,
has come to pass
. This is shown with Sun besieged by Venus (12th house ruler) and Mars (ruled by Venus). And Sun ruled by Venus.
Interesting - thanks for updating :)
Sun in sextile with Jupiter shows his popularity exemplified through his huge rallies. And Saturn, ruler of 4th house represents Joe Biden in 3rd shows his strong ties with the media. These ties are again represented by Mercury in sextile with Saturn. Saturn in Capricorn shows a man who is reserved. Uranus in 7th shows an unconventional energy. Biden's lack of campaigning was truly beyond a president's traditional methods of selling himself to the public.

Whether you believe fraud and corruption happened or not, both Sun and Saturn aspecting Neptune represents that it was a major controversy in this election.

MD

Moondancing

Premium Member
It's always bothered me Saturn is in a cadent house, a very weak position. Venus represents someone behind the scene, imo. People often ask who is really running the White House. Not buying Kamala. :) It would be hard to pull that off, for sure. TY, JA

MD

blackbery

Mmmmmmmmmm......
Void Moon.
Early Rising AC.
BOTH of these signify that

a) The chart cannot be read; it's not valid
b) There is not enough 'information' to base a reply on.

In hindsight, we know this all to be true.

The election was stolen, completely rigged & the Void Moon points to not receiving an honest answer.
The election has been or will be shortly ruled 'void' invalid by SCOTUS due to the massive cheating.

The REAL #s are that President Trump won with 80% of the vote.

We already knew that the 'steal' was in, Mr. T. mentioned it over & over again.
The PEOPLE represented by the :moon:(which is completely weak & afflicted in the chart v/c) were unable to
overcome the fraud.
Answers in horary astology with a VOM never materailize in reality; they are based without facts or truth.
Even if the astologer believes they are sincere, the :moon:will not reveal herself in any tangible way that will prove
accurate.

The doc 2000 Mules recently released prove that the election was stolen in the swing states which would have
given the election to the rightful winner, DJT.
But there were many avenues of :neptune: deceit & dishonesty with the election steal including the mail-in-ballot scheme, voting
machines, Chinese interference (along with other countries), voting machines hooked up to the internet, Rep poll watchers
being denied access to the ballot counting (they boarded windows up, locked doors).....& the infamous 'broken toilet' scam
that never happened but allowed the Dems to shut everything down for a couple of days to mark ballots & change ballots to
the traitor Biden.

There's alot more to the fraudulent 2020 election which will come out in time.

The chart was beseiged & unreadable to begin with & 2 yrs later, that has proven to be true.
Astrology doesn't lie.
😗😌😏

Moondancing

Premium Member
Mmmmmmmmmm......
Void Moon.
Early Rising AC.
BOTH of these signify that

a) The chart cannot be read; it's not valid
b) There is not enough 'information' to base a reply on.

In hindsight, we know this all to be true.

The election was stolen, completely rigged & the Void Moon points to not receiving an honest answer.
The election has been or will be shortly ruled 'void' invalid by SCOTUS due to the massive cheating.

The REAL #s are that President Trump won with 80% of the vote.

We already knew that the 'steal' was in, Mr. T. mentioned it over & over again.
The PEOPLE represented by the :moon:(which is completely weak & afflicted in the chart v/c) were unable to
overcome the fraud.
Answers in horary astology with a VOM never materailize in reality; they are based without facts or truth.
Even if the astologer believes they are sincere, the :moon:will not reveal herself in any tangible way that will prove
accurate.

The doc 2000 Mules recently released prove that the election was stolen in the swing states which would have
given the election to the rightful winner, DJT.
But there were many avenues of :neptune: deceit & dishonesty with the election steal including the mail-in-ballot scheme, voting
machines, Chinese interference (along with other countries), voting machines hooked up to the internet, Rep poll watchers
being denied access to the ballot counting (they boarded windows up, locked doors).....& the infamous 'broken toilet' scam
that never happened but allowed the Dems to shut everything down for a couple of days to mark ballots & change ballots to
the traitor Biden.

There's alot more to the fraudulent 2020 election which will come out in time.

The chart was beseiged & unreadable to begin with & 2 yrs later, that has proven to be true.
Astrology doesn't lie.
😗😌😏

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hmmmm, the most important rule to know if a chart can be read is does it fit the querent and the question at hand.
Does it tell the story. I laid out my reasoning why I felt the chart was radical. My question was most sincere.

The moon is not void, imo. Several astrologers use the method of counting the moon active if it quickly aspects another planet after it leaves a sign. Anthony Louis is one and there are many others. It is probably a subject for debate of which you are on the side that does not agree.

Early rising AC is a guide to consider whether to read a chart not an absolute rule to toss a chart. There are many reasons why the chart is early and yours is one. With the information I read from the chart I made a determination and the chart proved to be accurate. When I erected the chart Mr. T was at his height of popularity and I believed he would win.

I tend to agree there were many forces set on making sure he would not be reelected. I still remember watching the returns as I have for many years into the wee hours of the morning and even into the next day until a result was reached. This time all telecasts of the election came to a screeching halt. Thereafter, the election turned into a nightmare. 😒

Astrology does not lie, of that I fully concur.

ElenaJ

There will be a lunar eclipse on Election Day, Nov. 8th.
Should a chart, to see how the election will turn out, be calculated at the opening of the polls, or at the closing?
And in which city? Washington D.C.?

Last edited: