Yod in composite chart

I understand the apex in a Yod to be the point of pressure, but I can’t find anything to explain the issue that we were brought together to resolve. I have 2 Yods in my natal chart that may be contributing to the formation in the composite chart, but I’m still learning what it all means.

The apex in the composite is Mars in Taurus in the 7th house quincunx Neptune in the 1st and Pluto in the 11th.

What is the “unresolved” 7th house issue and what does it mean for Mars in Taurus in a composite chart?

Our connection is so intense and VERY consuming. I believe he feels the connection too, but NOT like me... Which leads me to believe my personal Yods are the culprit.

They are Venus in Taurus Apex 4th house, to Libra Moon (9th), Uranus and Jupiter in Sagittarius (11th)

And the other is:

Chiron in Taurus (4th) Apex to Pluto retrograde in Libra (9th) and Neptune in Sagittarius (12th)

He also makes strong synastry contacts with my moon in personal planets, Mars, Pluto, 5 or 6 aspects in the 8th house. Everything I read has pointed me to “INTENSE” but why??!
Even his North Node conjuncts my moon and his south node conjuncts my Sun. Which cause oppositions between the two as well.

This has been the MOST memorable connection I have ever had.
And I am not the same person I was a few years ago because of it. Not in the least. And I would love more than anything just to understand what any of it means!

I guess I feel like knowledge is power? Lol..

ANY thoughts are MUCH appreciated..

ElenaJ

"North Node conjuncts my moon and his south node conjuncts my Sun."
This says it all. This is a very strong link. It involves you, your ego and identity and your most intimate emotional base. He stimulates you at a very deep level. You will learn a lot from this relationship if you let it flow.
Try to avoid power plays that you are enticed into by the mars/neptune/pluto energies, and try to keep your feet well planted firmly on solid ground.

"North Node conjuncts my moon and his south node conjuncts my Sun."
This says it all. This is a very strong link. It involves you, your ego and identity and your most intimate emotional base. He stimulates you at a very deep level. You will learn a lot from this relationship if you let it flow.
Try to avoid power plays that you are enticed into by the mars/neptune/pluto energies, and try to keep your feet well planted firmly on solid ground.

Thank you for this! I didn’t think it was as relevant because there are many others in that same “age” range. But the NN conjuncts my moon at an orb of 2 and the SN my sun at 8. So I guess that makes it more intense? Maybe on top of all the other aspects it does because my NN also conjuncts his moon, but at a much wider orb.

I also discovered our composite Sun, Mercury and Venus are in the 7th house in Gemini last night along with the moon in the 8th house in Cancer.

What I don’t understand is why he seems to always PUSH and PULL away from the connection when I’m ready to fall right in. It’s been 2 years and we haven’t solidified the relationship. We just can’t stay away from each other for long, but he is the one who doesn’t want to go “all in” :(

He says “I can’t. I have this issue or that issue. And what if this, or what if that” He’s “emotionally” invested but it never gets off the ground.

I tell him “Just tell me you will never be able to give me what I want!” And then he says he can’t do that either.

He’s scared. Obviously. Doesn’t want to lose his independence? Terrified to fail? Idk.. Maybe he has good reason and he’s smarter about the connection than me.
I’ve always been ready to jump right in even knowing the intensity.
And that has caused ME a lot of pain and a lot of self reflection. Fortunately AND unfortunately.

Attachments

• 29A7FD76-3AB8-426C-9831-0F4E50F7AA5C.jpg
    29A7FD76-3AB8-426C-9831-0F4E50F7AA5C.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 48