Family reunion

Starsareround

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cbewfileEQ2h45-u1072111298/astro_2gw_mexico.76543.57529.png?57866

Hello lovely horarists!

I’m trying to decifer a chart regarding an upcoming family reunion in Mexico. I’m nervous about this as there have been a lot of problems with my family in the past, and this is the first reunion I will have attended in decades. My family is a bit unusual in that we are all “black sheep”; we are all independent, head strong individuals and we aren’t close. This is my mother’s side of the family, and I believe everyone is hoping to put their best foot forward and reconnect. This is very important to me, as my mom is getting older and I’d like our relationship to improve. She organized this trip, and while it’s theoretically a fun idea, I almost wish it were less people and in a less ostentatious setting. The best I’m hoping for is no horrible manipulations/arguments. I hope this is a chance for us to simply exchange some energy and tentative good will without getting too involved in past issues/regrets. I am Venus in Cap in the 9th house, not sure what house to ascribe to mothers relatives...?

Paolinab

hi ! im also new to this but maybe i could help you a bit. Family-mother house is the 4th house. In your chart ruled by cancer, cancers ruler is moon. So i guess you should examine what moon is doing with venus (trine, square ecc) and also if moon is located in a friendly house and sign. I see that venus is in the 9th so maybe this indiacates you will travel to see your family? Also moon is in the 5th house, wich is about pleasant times, eating and having fun somewhere out like a restaurant, so maybe you guys will go out? Maybe mercury wich talks about communication could also hint if you guys are going to communicate in a smooth way. Hope i helped a bit..:smile:

Starsareround

Sorry!! I just realized I linked the wrong chart! Face palm!! Will link to correct chart tomorrow. Thanks so much for responding Pao, and sorry for wasting your time!!

Starsareround

astro_w2gw_mexico.70803.322030.png

Okay, here is the correct chart. This one looks pretty straight forward, as in YES it should go okay. Yay.