Abusive relationship break up

Starsareround

Hi everyone, I’m new here hoping you folks can help me interpret this delicate subject chart. A loved one is escaping an abyusie relationship and asking if her family will be safe and what the outcome may be. Thank you for your time and expertise.

Attachments

• Safari - Aug 2, 2018 at 8:08 PM 2.pdf
    60.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Starsareround

My attempt at interpretation:

She is the moon at Aries point conjunct mc representing a crisis coming to the surface, action. She is in the house his sig rules also in the sign ruled by one of his sigs...not sure what that means, she appears hotheaded but coming from a protective position...

Alternatively he is powerful as mars her rules her in Aries and by house as Saturn with her in the 10th. He has all the power and can discredit her as crazy, hysterical? Or is he obsessed with her because she is in Aries?

He is represented by an interesting duo of mars and Saturn. The dark ones and both are retrograde. 6th house so uneasy thoughts plague him but he is also Saturn in Capricorn so some strength....does retrograde Saturn in the 6th point to mental illness? That mars Saturn is telling a story. Not sure what it is.

The moon ends up with the last aspect being a trine to mercury in Leo, after the trine to the sun in Leo. Might that represent her meeting someone new? I think the final outcome is peaceful resolution, no more drama, but I worry about the saturn square moon...

Please comment on whether or not they will try to reconcile, it would be disastrous so I’m praying they don’t- mars is applying aspect to the moon but i don’t think he is chasing her or still thinking about how to keep her…not sure what that mars\ moon relationship says except that he has a lot of power over her…or do both his sigs retrograde applying aspects to her the moon mean he is very much preoccupied with her and it’s not over for him? Moons last aspect was to Venus, Venus also aspecting and powerful to the mans sigs. Another woman so he will leave the Querent alone to be with Venus? Actually this makes a lot of sense because the breakup was instigated by the Querent finding out about his involvement with his neighbor!

Cancer ascendant means an active, evolving situation. Deeply emotional and reactive, changeable with the moon in aries. Both parties are angry but he is looking dangerous...

Last edited:

rafaella

I need more background. Are there children involved? if so who has them? She separated from him and wondering if she will return or not?

I assume she asked the question, so she is lord 1 and its ruler, Moon. And her ex is Saturn, 7th house. Mars is not him. Mars could be the kids or the 3rd party. There is mutual reception between Saturn and Mars. Moon applies to Mars, which is also 10th sign. Is she looking for divorce? We can look at the Arabic parts too...

Last edited:

Starsareround

She has the kids, they aren’t his but he has threatened to “take them away” not sure how he thinks he can accomplish that. She asked the question. It’s been a really long drawn out break up that keeps getting worse and for some nutty reason they keep ending up back together. This time she made drastic steps towards a clean break after discovering more deceit. She’s pretty broken hearted and really needs to stay away from him. Does that help? Thank you for your response. And no divorce needed as they aren’t married. She is contemplating an order of protection to keep him away (he has broken her possessions during rages and behaved violently) but I am hoping it doesn’t escalate to that

So if he is not at all mars ( I had read that in relational charts the quested is represented by h7 ruler and planets in house 7) then she is stronger (being angular/ top of the chart) or is he stronger (being Saturn in Capricorn)? She will be able to change her life?

I’m wondering how she is described by this chart, how he is described? Not that I doubt what she says but there’s always more to the story than one persons account...I’d like to help her see what her personal patterns are at play so she can grow and improve her life/ self esteem, she’s one of my oldest friends and a beautiful person, actually.

** I think the most pressing bit of info we could get is actually whether or not he will stay away from her. Is he still thinking he can reconcile or is he accepting the break up finally?

**also does sign of short ascension apply to change the square aspect between the sigs into a sextile?

Is the moon peregrine? And is that as bad as it seems? If so, that makes sense, she is very isolated with her kids and he has been her only support...

Eek it almost looks like going to the moons depositer (mars) that she is being helped by who in turn is helped by Saturn (mutual reception) who is clearly the sig for the ex...he is good for the boys??? Help please!

Also I am wondering if there is a “deception” style relationship between the two rulers? As in mixed reception/rejection? The moon receives Saturn by Triplicity but the moon is in saturns fall. This is interesting and hopefully someone can explain it.

Last edited:

rafaella

She has the kids, they aren’t his but he has threatened to “take them away” not sure how he thinks he can accomplish that. She asked the question. It’s been a really long drawn out break up that keeps getting worse and for some nutty reason they keep ending up back together. This time she made drastic steps towards a clean break after discovering more deceit. She’s pretty broken hearted and really needs to stay away from him. Does that help? Thank you for your response. And no divorce needed as they aren’t married. She is contemplating an order of protection to keep him away (he has broken her possessions during rages and behaved violently) but I am hoping it doesn’t escalate to that

So if he is not at all mars ( I had read that in relational charts the quested is represented by h7 ruler and planets in house 7) then she is stronger (being angular/ top of the chart) or is he stronger (being Saturn in Capricorn)? She will be able to change her life?

I’m wondering how she is described by this chart, how he is described? Not that I doubt what she says but there’s always more to the story than one persons account...I’d like to help her see what her personal patterns are at play so she can grow and improve her life/ self esteem, she’s one of my oldest friends and a beautiful person, actually.

** I think the most pressing bit of info we could get is actually whether or not he will stay away from her. Is he still thinking he can reconcile or is he accepting the break up finally?

**also does sign of short ascension apply to change the square aspect between the sigs into a sextile?

Is the moon peregrine? And is that as bad as it seems? If so, that makes sense, she is very isolated with her kids and he has been her only support...

Eek it almost looks like going to the moons depositer (mars) that she is being helped by who in turn is helped by Saturn (mutual reception) who is clearly the sig for the ex...he is good for the boys??? Help please!

Also I am wondering if there is a “deception” style relationship between the two rulers? As in mixed reception/rejection? The moon receives Saturn by Triplicity but the moon is in saturns fall. This is interesting and hopefully someone can explain it.

She is described by Moon, he by Saturn. Mars is actually dispositor of Part of Marriage at 17 Scorpio. Moon in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, show both parties still wanting this relationship as they are positive towards Mars, the dispositor of PoM. Yet both significators in negative reception to each other. Its like they can't live with each other yet can't live without either. Those kind of karmic relationships.

There is upcoming aspects for Moon with Mars and Saturn, Moon is besieged. So I think continued struggle with this partner. Moon has accidental dignity, so she has the strength to leave but dealing with him might be hard. Mars rx describes the relationship, its back and forth.

Mars also might be the kids. Are the kids close to him, even though he is not the father? There is mutual reception here so makes me think the kids are attached to him...

I don't do short long ascensions....

I follow Frawley receptions, Saturn in detriment of Moon yet also in triplicity of Moon shows mixed emotions one may have - he really can't stand her, perhaps he is hurt... (detriment) yet he also cares for her (Triplicity). Triplicity is not as strong as being in domicile or exaltation, which would show genuine care/love. We all have these kind of mixed emotions for someone when going through break up... we love them but also hate them... hope this explains.

Last edited:

Starsareround

She is described by Moon, he by Saturn. Mars is actually dispositor of Part of Marriage at 17 Scorpio. Moon in Aries, Saturn in Capricorn, show both parties still wanting this relationship as they are positive towards Mars, the dispositor of PoM. Yet both significators in negative reception to each other. Its like they can't live with each other yet can't live without either. Those kind of karmic relationships.

There is upcoming aspects for Moon with Mars and Saturn, Moon is besieged. So I think continued struggle with this partner. Moon has accidental dignity, so she has the strength to leave but dealing with him might be hard. Mars rx describes the relationship, its back and forth.

Mars also might be the kids. Are the kids close to him, even though he is not the father? There is mutual reception here so makes me think the kids are attached to him...

I don't do short long ascensions....

I follow Frawley receptions, Saturn in detriment of Moon yet also in triplicity of Moon shows mixed emotions one may have - he really can't stand her, perhaps he is hurt... (detriment) yet he also cares for her (Triplicity). Triplicity is not as strong as being in domicile or exaltation, which would show genuine care/love. We all have these kind of mixed emotions for someone when going through break up... we love them but also hate them... hope this explains.

Thanks Rafaella, that sounds right. The kids are close to him which is difficult but they are not asking to see him, they are very loyal to mom. I hate the thought that they might keep going back and forth with this relationship, it’s very damaging, and even though the kids love him, he models (mom too) such bad behavior when they are together. I will keep you posted on this as it plays out. Thank you for answering!

waybread

I hate to say this, but I think she wants to reconcile with him, and probably will. She is symbolized by the moon. He is symbolized by Mars and Saturn. The moon applies to a sextile with Mars, and a square with Saturn. The moon in Aries is ruled by Mars; and Mars, by Saturn. Saturn is domiciled.

The moon is angular and in-sect, but I would view Mars and Saturn as being stronger.

The moon together with Chiron and the Saturn square show a lot of heart break. But this chart isn't forever. Given time and a change in circumstances, she may choose a healthier option for herself.

Last edited:

Starsareround

Thanks, waybread.

I think you are right. I'm very worried about her and her sanity. This relationship has taken her very far away from herself and the longer she engages it, the crazier she gets. I hate it for her.