Will I physicially see or hear from him by 1/1/18

Tgem

Hi! I’m new to this forum. I’m fairly familiar with horary astrology but would like some fresh eyes to give me an opinion on this chart. It is for myself so My sig is Saturn. The question is pertaining to a love interest so his sig is the sun. For reference, the ruler of the hour was mercury which I thought was interesting because the question is about some sort of possible communication. Any insight into this chart either a yes or no would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Chrysalis

Looks like a no, for one you've got SN on asc and then also moon goes to mercury next but the aspect is rejected by mercury.

Whats the situation with him, who is he ?

Tgem

Looks like a no, for one you've got SN on asc and then also moon goes to mercury next but the aspect is rejected by mercury.

Whats the situation with him, who is he ?
Hi, thanks for the insight. He is a dear friend/soulmate from the past who I fell in love with but we had to go our separate ways because we were both marrried at the time. We did not have an affair. I am now divorced and single and it has been 5 years since we’ve seen each other or spoken. I have been told we will re-unite at some point.

Tgem

Do you not consider quincunx’s in horary? The moon does make a quincunx to mars before it hits mercury and mars is in rulership and rules his turned 3rd house of communication. Mars is also sitting in his own 3rd. I know there are conflicting views about the quincunx being a valid aspect in horary.

Tgem

Hi thank you for replying. Would you not consider the applying quincunx from the moon to mars which is in rulership and is ruler of his turned 3rd of communication? I know quincunx’s are controversial as to whether to count them as major aspects in horary or not.

He is an old dear friend/soulmate who I fell in love with. We had to go our separate ways because we were both married at the time. There was no affair. I am now divorced and single. I have been told we would re-connect again.

Thank you for the input!

Vyri

Banned
Tgem:love:

Will I physicially see or hear from him by 1/1/18
Hi! I’m new to this forum. I’m fairly familiar with horary astrology but would like some fresh eyes to give me an opinion on this chart. It is for myself so My sig is Saturn. The question is pertaining to a love interest so his sig is the sun. For reference, the ruler of the hour was mercury which I thought was interesting because the question is about some sort of possible communication. Any insight into this chart either a yes or no would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know when you saw him last or the particulars but..

Maybe not a date for the New Years but..sometime..S.N. in the 12th means anxiety of hopes; trines up with Mercury & Moon softening a past fated 'melancholy feeling' sigh.. will we meet again, is a clan-destined karmic fate (12th) naught for us, are we doomed never to meet again? N.N. in Leo trines Mercury & Moon = yes you will meet again; fate will appear for you of the romantic Leo department when Moon & Mercury involve N.N.

Cancer timing belongs to the Moon ((natural Cancer of the 4th on your 6th of habits & evolver in the future of the romance 6th is timing dependent on you, depositor Mercury in detriment Sagittarius, is able to get out of his predicament back in Scorpio, intense feelers sent out to him. Mercury takes on the speed of Jupiter back in Scorpio (slow), Mars becomes the faster of the two then; prolonged engagement with Jupiter; sparks fly for awhile.)) in Cardinal Aries rising in your 2nd house deposited by Venus in Capricorn (steady & serious) in the 11th in a Cardinal sign past the conj. with Saturn (sad & anxious), will be making the trine (sudden call) to Uranus (non-Lilly modern) outer lord of your Ascendant (friendship= gathering involves the re-uniting?) Mercury must scout about & do some detective work to locate him. Once found possibly a sibling or a neighbor (Moon in 3rd=communications) will get involved helping you establish a reuniting, giving him a hint, or are 'you' going to take the initiative (co-lord Moon in personal effort of host Aries of the 1st; visiting upon the 2nd (future) ((deposited by Mercury in Sagittarius; in mutual (harmony) reception with Jupiter in fixed Scorpio; (mutual recep. puts him back in own sign=dignity of the 11th involves depositor sudden Uranus resonance in 3rd). Moon now has a trine effectiveness with Jupiter (11th). It makes for intense urges & attraction with Mercury harmony in Scorpio, ( giving you that push to call him) Mercury receives the trine in 11th in detriment Sagittarius, with Jupiter Scorpio resonance=yes)) house making a trine to Uranus=sudden yes, (lord of 'hopes & wishes' Aquarius now on your 1st) says you could contact him and meet up with him with friends coming together by invite by you for the New Years, (Uranus is the unexpected human element on the scene that assists with the hopes.)

Thinking that Mercury in Sagittarius (detriment) can get out of his predicament (calling) by the mutual reception with Jupiter in Scorpio in the 9th near Mars (him) in dignified Scorpio.

Looks like you have a very intense intimacy in your relationship, host Mars of your 1st house is deposited by Sag.s sign-Lord Jup. in Scorpio.

Please excuse the run on sentences.

Happy New Year..hope you meet with him..

All the best
Vyri
http://astrologers-row.yahoosites.com/

Will you update?

Last edited:

Tgem

Wow! Thank you sooooo much for this detailed interpretation Vyri! Yes, the intensity in this relationship was fierce and yes, I have been told this is a fated relationship.

If I read your interpretation right, can you clarify two things: one, did you say the timing on all of this re-connection is dependent on me? And also, if nothing happens by New Years, is there any idea what the timing might be for this contact to happen?

I know the moon is in a Cardinal sign so I’m hoping it won’t be too long...I will definitely update on what happens!

Chrysalis

Hi, thanks for the insight. He is a dear friend/soulmate from the past who I fell in love with but we had to go our separate ways because we were both marrried at the time. We did not have an affair. I am now divorced and single and it has been 5 years since we’ve seen each other or spoken. I have been told we will re-unite at some point.

Well im not seeing nothing here by the date specified.

Tgem

Hi Chrystalis! Thanks so much for your input - I really appreciate you taking a look at my chart for me 😊

rafaella

hmmm there must be more back story, because how would you expct someone to contact you out of the blue after 5 years and you expect this person to contact you within a few days by Jan 1... I hope you meant Jan 1 2019....lol

Was it a psychic prediction? Yeah... psychics are very bad with timing.

Tgem

Hello, thank you to all who responded to my inquiry...there is a significant back story to this situation of which I will not go into. However, thank you to everyone to chose to look at this chart and provide any insights and interpretations they saw. As far as an outcome, I did not see or hear from him by New Year’s Day.

I do have a second chart I posted about attending a charity event just last night so if anyone would like to give any two cents about an interpretation, that would be greatly appreciated. However, I request that you please refrain from giving any personal opinions about the situation that is not chart-related as you are unaware of the total picture. Thank you in advance your responses and insights.

tikana

Why not just ask will I meet him again this year?

People split for years and then boom one day they meet again.

Life happens

BTW do you have a common friend? Younger - mercurial?

T

Last edited:

Tgem

Hi T,
Thanks for the response. Yes I believe we have common friends (we were neighbors) although I am not in touch with any of them anymore. Why? Do you see something in particular?

tikana

Hi T,
Thanks for the response. Yes I believe we have common friends (we were neighbors) although I am not in touch with any of them anymore. Why? Do you see something in particular?

Yea i do.. but i need to see another chart on this..

aquarius7000

Hi,

I don't see any contact from his side per the attached chart.
He has well moved on.

Also, for what it is worth, every relationship is fated.

Tgem

Ok do you want me to ask “will i physically see or hear from him in the next 3 months?” Would that work?
Also if you want to look at a second chart for a pattern I cast this one as well.

Tgem

Ok do you want me to ask “will i physically see or hear from him in the next 3 months?” Would that work?
Also if you want to look at a second chart for a pattern I cast this one as well.

P.S it’s a charity event so I think the 11th house sig would be involved..