Known outcome, Learning chart...Where are my specs.

Vyri

Banned
When I came home I took off my glasses and couldn't remember where I had placed them. The preceding aspect the moon makes is a clue as to where they are. She has made a conjunction to Pluto natural ruler of sisterns-bathrooms, and is placed in the 2nd possession house opposing but making a mutual reception between Mars in Cancer and herself in Capricorn.

Which of the significators do I use to bring back the object to me? (ruled of Jupiter as Sagittarius is rising, also look to Neptune ruler of lost treasure on the 4th house) Should I consider the moon as my co ruler, yes, but is she making an aspect to Jupiter or Neptune as rising sign planet of the querant? The 4th house ruler is the significator of lost treasure-Neptune and Jupiter as does the 2nd describe lost possessions, natural ruler of 2nd Venus, (conj. Jupiter) or Saturn deposited in the 12th in the last degrees of Scorpio. Although I don't think Saturn receives any aspect that indicates the agreed reception of the mislaid object.

Is it as simple as taking the natural ruler of possessions (Venus) and recognize her making the aspect by way of a mutual reception with Jupiter to conjunction-are they the planets that bring together my glasses and me Jupiter, lets see?

A sextile would give an opportunity to retrieve the object if some energy is utilized to grasp it. So the co ruler moon will have to make a sextile or a trine somewhere in the chart to bring back my glasses with ease or little effort-physically to me. What brings us together? There is a Parallel aspect forming between the Moon and Saturn (Saturn is near the asc. but close enough to be considered an ascendant significator?) and then from Mercury to the Sun at 18deg. North declination. (nearer to 17deg.) (From the 8th house where Merc. and the Sun is, the Moon is making a mutual reception by an opposition to Mars from the 2nd where they are in the 8th.) I think the aspect shows the action of me seperating from the object (my specs) as the Moon is significant being my co-ruler.

Where is the missing article? Ivy Jacobson Formula based on the four significators, which are the ruler of the 2nd of the chart, the co-ruler Moon, the natural ruler of the 2nd Venus, and the depositor of the Part of Fortune.

1)With any of these in an angular house, the missing possession is in the home or that part of the querants place of employment where the person usually works with such things or "where he thinks the object might be" or ought to be.
2)If the ruler of the 2nd is itself angular, the thing will be found more eaily; if succeedent it should or must be looked for, and will not be found easily, and if cadent it is out of sight and only indirectly found.
3)If intercepted the article is enclosed and not out in the open: & it is among other things if among other planets. If soon leaving the sign (its significator) it has rolled down or dropped down behind something, and if on a cusp it is near a door, gate or window; & if in good aspect to the ruler of the querent he can reach it conveniently.
4)If the querent's ruler or the Moon was last over the ruler of the 2nd or the natural ruler Venus, "He" or "She" had it last and it is where he lost it - but if last over the ruler of the 4th, it is where he mislaid it. If one of the four significators is in mutual reception it is not now in the place where it was lost or mislaid.

The natural rulers of the object is Moon co ruler, Mercury (glasses) and Neptune.

Houses tell us where, and signs qualify the houses. Cancer is naturally ruled of the Moon and is posited upon the 8th house letting us know the glasses are in the home in the bathrooin. (Cancer rules the natural 4th house of home Scorpio the sign on that house rules bathrooms)

That wasn't the problem, and I found the glasses but the significator has to make a contact with the Asc.ruler Jup. to bring the object back to it's owner. I don't see the connection. Am I missing something?

The glasses were found near the bathtub and Neptune certainly plays a part in illusion as to where I might have placed them. For I was hot and bedraggled fuzzy when I came home because of the heat. Sag is rising, hot Jupiter in Leo. Mars and Jupiter are making a mutual reception in harmony.
Neptune is significant of hazy thinking. 2ndary ruler of Sag. (Is also the co ruler of the glasses) I went to my astrodyne chart and dignity chart to qualify the significators. Also took the depositor of the Part of Fortune which is Venus (Part of Fortune is at 08 Taurus 56 min in the 5th house) but I couldn't make the connection any insights out there would be appreciated. Still looking for the connection with Jupiter. I guess its Venus

Attachments

• Wherr are my glasses.JPG
    Wherr are my glasses.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Should like and wish for an educated guess from someone willing to challenge my thoughts and see my errors or agreements.
All the best
Vyri