What a Year!

Hello. Looking for some interpretations. 2010 has been the biggest year of my life, both the good and the bad. Honestly, I've never experienced anything like it.

I had a 12-month long mystery illness which no one could diagnose that was completely crippling, chronic pain, digestive upsets, bedridden for months at a time (I'm in a period of remission at the moment and praying it stays that way!), My work situation became so unbearably bad, that I ended up quitting and leaving my 10 year career to pursue my dream of writing a novel (200 pages and counting!), my step-daughter tried to OD and stopped speaking to her father and I, I finally uncovered a repressed memory that I'd been working on for 15 years of a near death experience, I got married to my bf of 5 years, and am about to go around the world on a trip with him for the next 5 weeks.

Just about everything that "was" in 2009- is no longer-. My relationship has stayed in-tact, but even that changed (becoming a wife). All of my roles/relationships/jobs/health have changed. Some good, some more difficult and requiring a lot of thought and action.

I'm just wondering....what the heck is going on? I've been turned upside down and sideways. I think I've been pretty flexible about it all...but my SR JUST STARTED :surprised: and I'm wondering "what more could Saturn possibly have in store for me???" I have done so much work in 2010 to get myself in a completely different place that I am hoping that if I stay the course and continue to work hard at my novel and family, Saturn is actually going to reward me for it big time, rather than break me like a twig. I'd really like to believe that Saturn and I can be best buds :smile:

I also am starting to learn a bit more about 8th house issues, and as I have 5 planets in that house- am starting to think maybe I should pay attention to that :wink:

Would love to know if I am on the right path (quitting my career and tying to write and publish a novel) and if perhaps there are any other lessons or items I need to pay attention to. After 2010, something changed, and I no longer feel that I can work for someone else. Ever again. I have also been considering starting my own business and drawing up some basic plans. Or returning to school to pursue a new field. It's all still a bit unclear.

Also, I recently became convinced I'm going to have a baby in the next 2 years. I just feel it coming. I've already started collecting names! :surprised:

Anyhoo, thanks for letting me prattle on. and Happy New Year- it's nearly here!!

Attachments

• Violet_nessus_chiron.jpg
    Violet_nessus_chiron.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 27

Flowergirl

A happy new year to you Violet. phew you certainly do have a very busy 8th house. I'd like to see your progression/transit chart for this year too. For the sake of learning and practising chart reading of course. I'm curious what influences do you think have shifted your energy for you?

Hey Flowergirl. Well, I'm not sure how to make a chart like that, but I would do it if you told me how?
I'm excited because I'm having a consultation with an astrologer who specializes in 8th house stuff in February. I am looking forward to the phone session.

I could only tell you what I "feel" has been an influence.

Neptune- was CRAZY for me this past year. In another dimension. I seriously thought I was going to the funny farm. Sometimes you have to be in an altered state though- to get through. I felt at times like Neptune's looney tunes vibe spared me some of the pain I was going through at times. It was like astrological morphine.

Venus- There were times in the past year where Venus was shining so brightly on me. I experience this as feeling that everything i do is sensual and beautiful. Even if it is looking at a piece of fine fabric, eating a meal at home or poking my toes in the sand. It's just a beautiful space to be in and I really treasure it.

Saturn- I feel saturn like a parental figure. SR has only just begun, but I've felt Saturn for the past year. Basically, any situation I was in that wasn't healthy for me or putting me on my soul path quickly became unbearable. I've also seen Saturn show me that if I face my fears and work towards what my soul tells me is right, Saturn gives me a real boost. It's like getting a ride in the golf cart instead of having to walk the whole field.
I can totally get down with that. And after all the crazy stuff the past year, I'm learning how to be flexible and patient from Saturn as well.

-Pluto- I don't know if Pluto is responsible, but I have started to accept my psychic self and open up to it again. Just a little :)

Mercury- I've been working on a book and I think that sometimes I get this burst of Mercurial energy and can just write for hours and hours. I like to give myself some of the credit as well :wink:

But again, I don't know enough yet about how to read my chart to say if any of this is astrologically valid!
-Violet