Should I apply for this position?

Star Light

Dear members,

The more I read about horary the more I'm intrigued by it. So here I am, asking you questions again (of course, this particular question has been going through my mind for a while but just now I made a chart).

I saw an opening about a week ago and got quite excited about it. I found it quite what I'd like to do. I thought about applying but I'm not sure. I don't want to be disappointed (again) and there are also other things I'm sort of focused on in my life. However, I think I might pass a great opportunity if I don't do it. As the final date is tomorrow and I haven't upgraded my CV etc. I'm asking you this:

Should I apply for this position? If I do, will I be successful? At least get an interview? Any other inputs you can make on the chart? Should I do it today or tomorrow? Should I be careful how to write it? Anything?

Oh, I just saw that ascendant is in Pisces, where my natal sun is too. Of course I don't know if it means anything, but still:whistling:

Thank you, thank you sooooo much!

Attachments

• Application.png
    Application.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 40

Star Light

In case anyone is interested, I sent an application but soon received an answered that I won't be considered at all. It was a nicer answer but I didn't even get past the first filter which was very disappointing.

blackbery

AC is very late which usually indicates the 'matter is over'.

Not a good degree to have the question answered correctly.

Maybe another question?

Star Light

Thank you for your input. If you're willing to answer another question (I have many, but they're relationship and family related so let's stick to career here:) I would want to know

Will I change jobs in the foreseeable future? Like in the next two years? Will it be smooth or difficult, and most important, will it be for a better one (which is the point actually).

Thank you!

Attachments

• Change Jobs.png
    Change Jobs.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 38

blackbery

Oh, I prefer not to answer the question since Moon is minutes away from being in the Via Combusta. Sorry!

Ask any question, career, relationship & if it's valid to read, I'll give it a go.

Via Combusta Means Fiery Road Or Burning Way
It is Latin for “burning way” or “fiery way” and refers to the part of the Zodiac between 15 Libra and 15 Scorpio.

http://kimfalconer.com/via_combusta.html