relocation abroad

Gozdeserhat

my friend has fired from his job. and perhaps he can relocate to an other country. this is the chart of my question. since mercury and jupiter are nearly conjunct and they are both on 9th house can we say he well relocate abroad? thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_relocation_hr.33771.47550.jpg
    astro_2gw_relocation_hr.33771.47550.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 24

Inquisag

When you ask a question about another person, you take the house representing the person as their first house. Your friend would be represented by the 11th house. Aries is intercepted in his house, so I would give him three rulers - Jupiter (traditional Pisces), Neptune (modern Pisces), and Mars. Mars isn't making any major aspects, but it is in his 2nd house. I see this as him wanting to burn through some money, but he needed money to burn through, so Mars in that house shows that he would have it.

Neptune conjuncts Sun, ruler of his 6th house of work; an indication that he would find employment. Jupiter is in his 11th house of corporate money, legislators, hopes and wishes. Moon and Mercury were forming aspects to Jupiter. Moon rules the 4th house of where he presently lives. Mercury rules the 3rd house indicating local movement.

Gozdeserhat

When you ask a question about another person, you take the house representing the person as their first house. Your friend would be represented by the 11th house. Aries is intercepted in his house, so I would give him three rulers - Jupiter (traditional Pisces), Neptune (modern Pisces), and Mars. Mars isn't making any major aspects, but it is in his 2nd house. I see this as him wanting to burn through some money, but he needed money to burn through, so Mars in that house shows that he would have it.

Neptune conjuncts Sun, ruler of his 6th house of work; an indication that he would find employment. Jupiter is in his 11th house of corporate money, legislators, hopes and wishes. Moon and Mercury were forming aspects to Jupiter. Moon rules the 4th house of where he presently lives. Mercury rules the 3rd house indicating local movement.
Spot on He relocated around his old house...